General Chit Chat

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Santi » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:57 pm

So why was emery out locked??
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:01 pm

If Emery Out is reopened i am making an Emery Inn thread
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:04 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
He was by a distance, the most complained about member on this forum and was a reason cited by others that left.

ffs :rofll:

I only come here because of Cripps, maybe there is something wrong with me?

Well, you did vote for BREXIT

:hiding: :hiding:

.......... I haven't voted in over 10 years that means your comment is technically impossible, you slag.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Jedi wrote:If Emery Out is reopened i am making an Emery Inn thread

After this shit? Just as bad as wenger lmao if he wasn’t 6 months in he’d be getting killed
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Santi wrote:

After this shit? Just as bad as wenger lmao if he wasn’t 6 months in he’d be getting killed

Luckily these are not his signings
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Jedi » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Santi wrote:

I agree. The issue is he is 6 months in.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Ach » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:20 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
He was by a distance, the most complained about member on this forum and was a reason cited by others that left.

ffs :rofll:

I only come here because of Cripps, maybe there is something wrong with me?

Yeah that was the biggest piece of bs ever. How we laughed
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Pudpop » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:18 pm

Santi wrote:So why was emery out locked??

Because it was a reactionary thread started by a troll in order to wind people up and nothing worthwhile that was said in the thread could not be said in the main Emery thread.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Pudpop wrote:

Because it was a reactionary thread started by a troll in order to wind people up and nothing worthwhile that was said in the thread could not be said in the main Emery thread.

f***ing obviously
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Santi » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Pudpop wrote:

We are not in th wenger era anymore, managers have been sacked far quicker than this and the likes of Chelsea often change managers every year or two. Why someone couldn’t genuinely want emery gone already is beyond me, if they didn’t really want him in the first place and see nothing positive then should be allowed their view.

Anyway seems the original emery thread will continue the discussion so it’s fine.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Santi wrote:
Pudpop wrote:

We are not in th wenger era anymore, managers have been sacked far quicker than this and the likes of Chelsea often change managers every year or two. Why someone couldn’t genuinely want emery gone already is beyond me, if they didn’t really want him in the first place and see nothing positive then should be allowed their view.

Anyway seems the original emery thread will continue the discussion so it’s fine.

Do we need an exclusive Emery Out thread though? You can call for Emery to go on his thread anyway :dontknow:
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby UFGN » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:52 pm

Stop this nonsense.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Santi » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:54 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
Santi wrote:
Pudpop wrote:

Do we need an exclusive Emery Out thread though? You can call for Emery to go on his thread anyway :dontknow:

That’s literally what I just alluded to in the last line of the post you quoted.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:55 pm

UFGN wrote:Stop this nonsense.

Aye might take a break from being a fan lmao
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:55 pm

Santi wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Santi wrote:
Pudpop wrote:

That’s literally what I just alluded to in the last line of the post you quoted.

Was addressing the overall point. Look at Chelsea forums, they didn't have a KICK OUT CONTE thread, they had the main Conte thread where they went KICK OUT CONTE
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee