General Chit Chat

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:19 pm

You have no idea what was asked or in what context
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:22 pm

jayramfootball wrote:You have no idea what was asked or in what context

I suggest you watch the interview before commenting about it

Harry wouldn't have been disgusted by it if it was just a joke.

But let's side with racism
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:31 pm

Ach wrote:Harry was.

Which makes the her using the racism card irrelevant

Unless she made the person ask Harry

Well it doesn't because while Harry is stating that he won't talk about it which is cowardly in itself because he's allowing his wife to blab about it in his stead, she is sitting on Oprah shouting it to the world.

The elites are a nest of stuck up cnts anyway, why are you acting like they were going to be any different .......... oh right, because she can pull the race card that mean't they have to cower in fear and do as she tells them right?

Again, Diana got worse treatment, but Diana actually wanted to be a worthy princess, Meghan is a tw*t who treated the appointment like a chance to be a high class Greta Thunberg.

Anyway, she's back where she belongs in America, somewhere where her virtue signalling can be appreciated, we don't want that sht over here thanks.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:35 pm

Ach wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:You have no idea what was asked or in what context

I suggest you watch the interview before commenting about it

Harry wouldn't have been disgusted by it if it was just a joke.

But let's side with racism

I did watch the interview.
It was an embarrassment for both of THEM.
They came across as opportunistic liars pissed off at not being able to get a pay cheque from daddy.

There was no racism unless you believe these two clowns and even then there is no proof of any racism.
It's easy to claim something, harder to back it up - which they can't. The lame excuse of it being bad for the individual so they won't say who??? What a crock of sh*t. Just throw out the grenade with no back up and expect to be believed - nope.

They've come out of this much worse than the Royal Family.

Perhaps you need reminding of who Harry is. Never surprising to hear unfounded accusations against others from someone based on their own mindset.

Last edited by jayramfootball on Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:39 pm

She didn't pull the race card though. We just clarified that.

Look at the head lines that she got compared to Kate for the same thing. She didn't even know about most of them.

The avocado headline is one that'll be mocked by us for the rest of time.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby VCC » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:40 pm

The interview aside because I can't go there personally
Imagine being in that privilege and the security that went with it?
Hard road walking the street like any other man, f**k he may get hit with a Rolex thrown from a limo when he is walking.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:48 pm

Ach wrote:She didn't pull the race card though. We just clarified that.

Look at the head lines that she got compared to Kate for the same thing. She didn't even know about most of them.

Yeah but that's the media, who again ...... are absolute cnt's and have been that way for a good while now.

I'm literally watching the interview right now, I'll give my honest assessment after I finish it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:00 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Yeah but that's the media, who again ...... are absolute cnt's and have been that way for a good while now.

I'm literally watching the interview right now, I'll give my honest assessment after I finish it.

Yeah but how's that her pulling the race card though?

So far we know she is treated horrendously by the press in comparison to the posh bint. Royal family don't stick up for her and Harry. They ask about colour of the baby which shouldn't even matter. Take away security for the Queens great grandson and the future kings grandson cos of said colour, got no help when she was suicidal. Harry stepped up like a man and took care of his family.

All facts so far.

Some might still judge him on an idiotic costume he wore ages ago but he's a man now and he did what's right and can only be applauded
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:03 pm

Ach wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Yeah but how's that her pulling the race card though?

So far we know she is treated horrendously by the press in comparison to the posh bint. Royal family don't stick up for her and Harry. They ask about colour of the baby which shouldn't even matter. Take away security for the Queens great grandson and the future kings grandson cos of said colour, got no help when she was suicidal. Harry stepped up like a man and took care of his family.

All facts so far.

Some might still judge him on an idiotic costume he wore ages ago but he's a man now and he did what's right and can only be applauded

None of those are facts, just the ramblings of a social climber and an elite scumbag who aren't getting money from Daddy anymore.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:35 pm

Literally all of them are facts lol. Just cos your beloved royal family have come out of this terribly and you've gone on the defensive so much that you are actually defending a racist comment does not make it not true.

I care little about the royal family. Never have done. I care about racism and how it's being used here to make an innocent woman look like a gold digger and it's sucked in the weak minded as expected.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby LMAO » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:58 pm

:rofll:
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Ach » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:01 pm

Pickle Rick is awesome tbf
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:23 pm

So I just watched it ..............

I think its pretty clear, she was an American girl who in her air head hollywood approach, as she admitted "I grew up in LA, I see famous people all the time, we over here think that's what they are, just other famous people, but its completely different".

Well ain't that the truth, this is not some red carpet Oscars events lifestyle, this is the British Blue blood aristocracy crowd, it is not glitz and glamour, its full on snobbery, back stabbing, controlling, manic depressives, cheating etc.

She was basically ignorant, she wasn't raised to be the wife of a posh aristocrat like Kate was, she didn't grow up going on day's out with her girl mates at the Ascot races etc.
Kate know's her role, to shut up and play the good wife, that's the job and that's what the Palace wants ............ its been that way for a 1,000 years.

Diana was a bit of a rebel (because of that prick Charles) and look how she got chewed up, this is not down to race, they both even said in the interview that she was welcomed at first by everyone.

That conversation about the babies looks was made clearer at the end when Oprah asked it a 2nd time, someone, probably William or Charles basically said "I wonder how dark the baby will be?" now, that comment is had in houses up and down England, America and wherever between families of any relationship which is interracial ......... FACT!

Doesn't mean it was done malliciously, its equivalent to someone saying "I wonder who the baby will take after, you or her, will it have your eyes or her nose" its not that much different, and if your going to crumble at that then your too soft, if Harry had a problem with the comment he should of been a man about it and said something, I know I would.

Basically, Meghan swanned in, she bagged her Prince and thought it would be an easy ride, but she was not prepared for how the British would be put off with her American PC culture virtue signalling, she was also unprepared for how snobby the aristocrat crowd and enviroment is and she wanted out.

For like I said this was a bad pairing (her and the Royal family), its a clash of culture, clash of being unprepared for the reality of living in that class environment, it is not rich hollywood stars, its toffs.

Every member of the Royal family has had to sacrifice their personal wants, it comes with the territory.

I think the race aspect has been over exaggerated as it always is today, it was the rest of the fit which was bad regardless of skin colour .......... again, just look at Diana's time as a Royal.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:32 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:So I just watched it ..............

I think its pretty clear, she was an American girl who in her air head hollywood approach, as she admitted "I grew up in LA, I see famous people all the time, we over here think that's what they are, just other famous people, but its completely different".

Well ain't that the truth, this is not some red carpet Oscars events lifestyle, this is the British Blue blood aristocracy crowd, it is not glitz and glamour, its full on snobbery, back stabbing, controlling, manic depressives, cheating etc.

She was basically ignorant, she wasn't raised to be the wife of a posh aristocrat like Kate was, she didn't grow up going on day's out with her girl mates at the Ascot races etc.
Kate know's her role, to shut up and play the good wife, that's the job and that's what the Palace wants ............ its been that way for a 1,000 years.

Diana was a bit of a rebel (because of that prick Charles) and look how she got chewed up, this is not down to race, they both even said in the interview that she was welcomed at first by everyone.

That conversation about the babies looks was made clearer at the end when Oprah asked it a 2nd time, someone, probably William or Charles basically said "I wonder how dark the baby will be?" now, that comment is had in houses up and down England, America and wherever between families of any relationship which is interracial ......... FACT!

Doesn't mean it was done malliciously, its equivalent to someone saying "I wonder who the baby will take after, you or her, will it have your eyes or her nose" its not that much different, and if your going to crumble at that then your too soft, if Harry had a problem with the comment he should of been a man about it and said something, I know I would.

Basically, Meghan swanned in, she bagged her Prince and thought it would be an easy ride, but she was not prepared for how the British would be put off with her American PC culture virtue signalling, she was also unprepared for how snobby the aristocrat crowd and enviroment is and she wanted out.

For like I said this was a bad pairing (her and the Royal family), its a clash of culture, clash of being unprepared for the reality of living in that class environment, it is not rich hollywood stars, its toffs.

Every member of the Royal family has had to sacrifice their personal wants, it comes with the territory.

I think the race aspect has been over exaggerated as it always is today, it was the rest of the fit which was bad regardless of skin colour .......... again, just look at Diana's time as a Royal.

Apart from Charles being a prick...

:clap:

He was forced into an arranged marriage (pretty archaic) just to produce an heir and a spare. But he did his duty so fair play to him.

He's with the right woman now.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:56 pm

Ach wrote:Literally all of them are facts lol. Just cos your beloved royal family have come out of this terribly and you've gone on the defensive so much that you are actually defending a racist comment does not make it not true.

I care little about the royal family. Never have done. I care about racism and how it's being used here to make an innocent woman look like a gold digger and it's sucked in the weak minded as expected.

No. None of them are facts.
Just because a race baiting, failed actress and social climber says something doesn;t make it true.
Same goes for a cuck husband.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee