General Chit Chat

In Tribute to Drama, SE13 & Fabrestuta. RIP
Grab a chair, open a beer & chat away

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:55 pm

This Sarah Everard murder.

Used to be these things would have a normal reaction, but the state of certain sections of our society today means we get to see this ...............

Peer for the Green party in the House of Lords says that all men should have a 6:30pm curfew, as in like forever not during the pandemic.

Illegal gatherings of hundreds or thousands all in one place while the nation is in lockdown (again).

Feminazi's blaming all men for the actions of a murderer, I've seen signs and posts saying "Educate your sons" and "We deserve to be safe" ........... like do they think homocidal murderers can be "cancelled" or something?

Again I'm seeing the same culprits, these urban inner City, long coat wearing psycho Uni student, crazed Far Left oppressors running around trying to make dictatorship law.

I honestly wouldn't be bothered about these people, but their becoming the norm, which means their bat sht ideas are making it into policies being proposed by government and companies.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 26056
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Nuggets » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:23 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:This Sarah Everard murder.

Used to be these things would have a normal reaction, but the state of certain sections of our society today means we get to see this ...............

Peer for the Green party in the House of Lords says that all men should have a 6:30pm curfew, as in like forever not during the pandemic.

Illegal gatherings of hundreds or thousands all in one place while the nation is in lockdown (again).

Feminazi's blaming all men for the actions of a murderer, I've seen signs and posts saying "Educate your sons" and "We deserve to be safe" ........... like do they think homocidal murderers can be "cancelled" or something?

Again I'm seeing the same culprits, these urban inner City, long coat wearing psycho Uni student, crazed Far Left oppressors running around trying to make dictatorship law.

I honestly wouldn't be bothered about these people, but their becoming the norm, which means their bat sht ideas are making it into policies being proposed by government and companies.


Its trendy now to have a riot about something, anythin g it doesnt matter but just have a trendy riot. W****rs.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 19727
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Phil71 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:54 pm

All I'm hearing is 'men' need to do this and 'me'n need to do that.

I don't need to do anything thanks. I have always treated women with respect.

The criminal justice system need to do something about it.

I watched a true crime documentary a while back. The story was set in East Anglia - and was about a young woman in her late 20s who had just loaded her shopping into her car when an older man in his 50s standing nearby asked her to help him put a bag in his car as he had a bad back. She went over and he threatened her with a knife and forced her into the back of his 4x4. He tied her up, gagged her, and drove her to a caravan some miles away, where he subjected her to several hours of rape and sexual assault, before dumping her in a remote place to find her way home.

When he got caught and it went to trial he got sentenced to 5 years. He appealed his sentence at the High Court and it was reduced to 4 years.
User avatar
Phil71
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby dc16 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:57 pm

From what I can’t gather, after the courts bounced the decision of whether the vigil should go ahead back to the Met, the Met for the most part did a decent job of policing it until some of the women who gathered attempted to use the bandstand to make a speech. At this point it would have turned into a ‘meaningful’ protest and therefore illegal under the new laws passed in November 2020 and the same reason police used similar tactics of dispersion with the anti-lockdown protestors.

The police asked the women to step down from the bandstand. They didn’t and therefore they got arrested and the images splashed across the front pages.

What I have a huge problem with is how this poor girls violent demise is being used to make attacks on a number of different fronts and that those involved in the vigil have positioned themselves to be the victims in all of this. The problem is everything becomes embroiled in this social media and mainstream media shitstorm and the key points of the initial movement are lost.

For a year now people have been beating the drum about covid restrictions being enforced and now they are the same people who are upset about them being enforced.
Last edited by dc16 on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
dc16
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Nuggets » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:59 pm

Phil71 wrote:All I'm hearing is 'men' need to do this and 'me'n need to do that.

I don't need to do anything thanks. I have always treated women with respect.

The criminal justice system need to do something about it.

I watched a true crime documentary a while back. The story was set in East Anglia - and was about a young woman in her late 20s who had just loaded her shopping into her car when an older man in his 50s standing nearby asked her to help him put a bag in his car as he had a bad back. She went over and he threatened her with a knife and forced her into the back of his 4x4. He tied her up, gagged her, and drove her to a caravan some miles away, where he subjected her to several hours of rape and sexual assault, before dumping her in a remote place to find her way home.

When he got caught and it went to trial he got sentenced to 5 years. He appealed his sentence at the High Court and it was reduced to 4 years.


You are right our justice system is a joke.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 19727
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:05 pm

One thing I find distasteful and I just can't see how anyone can tell me different is the fkin bandwagoning that's going on these days followed by the inevitable # trend doing the rounds.

#bekind etc.

I mean, what happened is horrible, but these people don't know this woman, she has friends and family, this mourning is supposed to be for them.

Who are all these other w*nkers ......... why are they protesting and crying in the street over this particular victim who they've never met, when there were probably hundreds of women who were killed or died yesterday.

These people are headline, trend mourners who want a cause so they can get out all their activist placards.

I don't respect any of them, celebrities, politicians etc all doing the rounds to make it look like they care when really its all tactical, "Will it improve my numbers".

Obviously there are some genuine people who feel bad about it, of course, but any name can be thrown up in the media, do the media now get to set who's worth feeling bad for and who isn't?

Its just too disingenuous for me.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 26056
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:11 pm

dc16 wrote:From what I can’t gather, after the courts bounced the decision of whether the vigil should go ahead back to the Met, the Met for the most part did a decent job of policing it until some of the women who gathered attempted to use the bandstand to make a speech. At this point it would have turned into a ‘meaningful’ protest and therefore illegal under the new laws passed in November 2020 and the same reason police used similar tactics of dispersion with the anti-lockdown protestors.

The police asked the women to step down from the bandstand. They didn’t and therefore they got arrested and the images splashed across the front pages.

What I have a huge problem with is how this poor girls violent demise is being used to make attacks on a number of different fronts and that those involved in the vigil have positioned themselves to be the victims in all of this. The problem is everything becomes embroiled in this social media and mainstream media shitstorm and the key points of the initial movement are lost.

For a year now people have been beating the drum about covid restrictions being enforced and now they are the same people who are upset about them being enforced.


Exactly.

I really am just going to try and avoid the news more.

I honestly feel ever since that Facebook algorythm worked out that the way to get more clicks and engagement is by enraging people, the media has become a sick environment I don't want to be part of.

Even though some of these crazy ideas are making it into politics, by in large, the only way they can get at you is by media, online, TV, Radio etc .......... I'm going to do a lot more avoiding.

You have one life, this sht and the way social media is being used in politics etc is not worth it.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 26056
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby dc16 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:11 pm



1:53:00 mark they are asked to leave as there is no social distancing being enforced. It kicks off at 2:03:00 when they are asked again. You won't see any of this on the news though.
User avatar
dc16
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:15 pm

^ My good god.

Yeah real genuine respectful mourners there.

............ playing the bongo's and everything.

What the fk are they actually protesting about? are they trying to use "Cancel culture" on murderers ffs??

Yeah that'll work.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 26056
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby dc16 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:21 pm

Yeah I'm done with it.

Need a break from it tbh. It's just a bunch of people trying to tear each other apart.
User avatar
dc16
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Phil71 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:27 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:One thing I find distasteful and I just can't see how anyone can tell me different is the fkin bandwagoning that's going on these days followed by the inevitable # trend doing the rounds.

#bekind etc.

I mean, what happened is horrible, but these people don't know this woman, she has friends and family, this mourning is supposed to be for them.

Who are all these other w*nkers ......... why are they protesting and crying in the street over this particular victim who they've never met, when there were probably hundreds of women who were killed or died yesterday.

These people are headline, trend mourners who want a cause so they can get out all their activist placards.

I don't respect any of them, celebrities, politicians etc all doing the rounds to make it look like they care when really its all tactical, "Will it improve my numbers".

Obviously there are some genuine people who feel bad about it, of course, but any name can be thrown up in the media, do the media now get to set who's worth feeling bad for and who isn't?

Its just too disingenuous for me.


Yep.

I dont watch the news any more. Just a bunch of bleeding hearts and politically correct wokes.
User avatar
Phil71
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:30 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Feminazi's blaming all men for the actions of a murderer, I've seen signs and posts saying "Educate your sons" and "We deserve to be safe" ........... like do they think homocidal murderers can be "cancelled" or something?


I'm crying

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 22142
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Rockape » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:50 pm

I know, it’s really quite odd that these women think that they can affect some men’s primeval instincts by coming out with this crap.

There have been sicko’s weirdos, stalkers and rapists for a very long time and only now in this era of cctv everywhere, do these scumbags have something to serious to worry about. As Phil says, make the sentences fit the crime and we’d be most of the way there.
User avatar
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3405
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am
Location: Puerto Pollensa in my mind

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:45 pm

Rockape wrote:I know, it’s really quite odd that these women think that they can affect some men’s primeval instincts by coming out with this crap.

There have been sicko’s weirdos, stalkers and rapists for a very long time and only now in this era of cctv everywhere, do these scumbags have something to serious to worry about. As Phil says, make the sentences fit the crime and we’d be most of the way there.


But its like men saying that just because one mental case woman drowns her kids in a bath (which has and does happen) that we all say "See, you women shouldn't be able to have kids, look at the things you do".

Honestly, I give up on thinking there's any common sense going on in these peoples heads, I wonder, were the hippies this annoying in the 60's?

I seriously doubt it.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 26056
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Phil71 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:08 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Rockape wrote:I know, it’s really quite odd that these women think that they can affect some men’s primeval instincts by coming out with this crap.

There have been sicko’s weirdos, stalkers and rapists for a very long time and only now in this era of cctv everywhere, do these scumbags have something to serious to worry about. As Phil says, make the sentences fit the crime and we’d be most of the way there.


But its like men saying that just because one mental case woman drowns her kids in a bath (which has and does happen) that we all say "See, you women shouldn't be able to have kids, look at the things you do".

Honestly, I give up on thinking there's any common sense going on in these peoples heads, I wonder, were the hippies this annoying in the 60's?

I seriously doubt it.


The people who have usurped our education and criminal law system in the last 50 years were hippies in the 60s.

LSD has a lot to answer for.
User avatar
Phil71
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Petal [Bot] and 1 guest