General Chit Chat

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Santi » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:30 am

Man looks like he sells knockoff ‘Adeedas’ sportswear on the streets of Croydon ffs
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:40 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Those people who have been arrested for the drone thing look like pretty ordinary people.

What does that mean exactly, ordinary?

White and middle class?

What were you expecting dark skin and a turban? let me tell you the only people stupid enough to do something like that would be white people who feel entitled enough to get away with it, coloured folk know they'd get the smack down.

Talk about put words in my mouth. What the f**k are you talking about? That kind of thing never once entered my mind.

I thought they'd be radical environmentalists. And I pictured them as white, if you must know.

Jesus.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:42 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Those people who have been arrested for the drone thing look like pretty ordinary people.

White and middle class?

What were you expecting dark skin and a turban? let me tell you the only people stupid enough to do something like that would be white people who feel entitled enough to get away with it, coloured folk know they'd get the smack down.

Give it a rest FFS looking for something thats not there, grow up.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Phil71 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:01 pm

Now they’ve been released without charge, and a £50k reward offered for information that leads to the arrest of the culprit(s).
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Sims » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:21 pm

So the daily mail just put a picture of two innocent people on their front page accusing them of doing it with no substantial evidence? Can’t they get sued for that? Pretty outrageous
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Phil71 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:16 pm

Sims wrote:So the daily mail just put a picture of two innocent people on their front page accusing them of doing it with no substantial evidence? Can’t they get sued for that? Pretty outrageous

Several newspapers had them all over their websites yesterday.

Seems they traced the drone that they captured back to him, but it was stolen from him some time back.

I reckon this could be radical environmentalists. They said recently that they’d be stepping up their campaigns.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Whatever it is, I'm sure Theresa May will make it very clear that she has been very clear about this issue.
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Sims » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:05 pm

police not ruling out that there may not have been a drone in the first place LOOOOOOL
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Rockape » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Sims wrote:police not ruling out that there may not have been a drone in the first place LOOOOOOL

Eh?
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:00 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

White and middle class?

Most econazis (of which these people are not) are white metropolitan liberal elites.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Santi » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Sims wrote:So the daily mail just put a picture of two innocent people on their front page accusing them of doing it with no substantial evidence? Can’t they get sued for that? Pretty outrageous

Why would they? Unless the police are gonna get sued for every person they arrest that’s not the criminal.

Police made a mistake, papers were given the details and published it. But shit for those two but they’ll get their bit of fame and enough £££ out of it I’m sure.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:33 am

Santi wrote:

Why would they? Unless the police are gonna get sued for every person they arrest that’s not the criminal.

Police made a mistake, papers were given the details and published it. But shit for those two but they’ll get their bit of fame and enough £££ out of it I’m sure.

Papers shouldn't reveal suspects names

Mud sticks
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:06 am

Nuggets wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

White and middle class?

Nothing wrong with asking for someone to clarify what they mean, its if they clarify it and then you still keep banging on trying to paint a wrong picture is when its out of order.

He said he expected Environmentalist .......... so be it, I didn't make a fuss of that.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:23 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

White and middle class?

Nothing wrong with asking for someone to clarify what they mean, its if they clarify it and then you still keep banging on trying to paint a wrong picture is when its out of order.

He said he expected Environmentalist .......... so be it, I didn't make a fuss of that.

You didn't ask me to clarify anything.

Why not just ask, "What do you mean by 'normal'?", instead of adding the other nonsense?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:52 am

UFGN wrote:
Santi wrote:

Papers shouldn't reveal suspects names

Mud sticks

Cliff Richard being the best example of why there should be a law preventing suspects being published in media until they are found guilty in a court of law.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee