General Chit Chat

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Sims » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:54 pm

You’ve only had 90 posts here how’s it a new trend
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Callum » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Dynamite wrote:Seems to be a new trend here to label someone as racist cause you have no arguments in a discussion.
Still haven't seen any proof bar some babbling from a spoiled pro footballer wouldn't be the first one caught cheating/lying.. but according to Goonersworld you're today guilty cause someone said so.

Poor times

That's diddler talk if you ask me

Potentially Turkish
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:37 am

Did
Dler
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:34 am

Apparently Sanchez and that ref linked up and diddled a dog.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Santi wrote:Perma ban for HolyCow? Can someone link the topic/discussion?

Thought he seemed alright, know he and DG were having a bit of a bargie but I must've missed what crossed the line..

I wasn't having an argument with him that I recall? I only responded when I saw my name mentioned as being tied to theHotheads Padeo ring.

He was mad because of Ozil getting racist abuse, apparently it never happened, maybe "Fk off back to Turkey" is a special greeting in Germany, I don't know?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:39 pm

I missed all this ban mess. Summary?
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Ach » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:40 pm

Ach wrote:https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28687&start=13230

Outed as a racist
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Fenice » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Ach wrote:
Ach wrote:https://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28687&start=13230

Outed as a racist

Wow
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby LegendaryKeown » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:40 pm

Do you know they think Xhaka's the next Alonso and class in Arsenal Mania? Please never ban me again, I hate that place. They rate Bellerin too. They think Giroud was our world class striker. They still go OLI in there about him. They also like...... MUSTAFI! YES THEY THINK HE IS CLASS AND JUST NEEDS PROPER COACHING TO BE WORLD CLASS AND THAT'S WHY JUVE WANTED HIM!

I think I lost braincells there every day I posted :(
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:16 am

^ Is AnthonyG still mod?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby LegendaryKeown » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:30 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:^ Is AnthonyG still mod?

No, never came across him.

Did I mention the cringy thread titles? Granit Xhaka: Granited a new contract :lipssealed:

Did come across these people though....

Absolute Mong Xhaka fan wrote:
Somewhat sensible guy wrote:The reason why we under preformed in to second half was less to do with Xkaha and more to do with the tactical change from Emery. We played deeper and more defensive. And overall were pretty solid.

Despite Hazard and Kovacic causing problems when they came on, the cock up by alaca completely f'ed any momentum we had.

Xhaka sprayed some nice passes around in the latter stages of the first half. But of you want to see how a dlp actually operates, just watch Jorginho for Chelsea.

It's all well and good saying Jorginho is a better DLP than Xhaka, but what are we supposed to do about it? Just buy Verratti or someone? Very good DLPs are few and far between, and they're expensive. We wouldn't have spent 50m on Jorginho cos we can't afford to spend that upgrading a position we already have a pretty good player in.

Xhaka is a pretty good DLP, who could still develop into a very good one. You can't just upgrade on him at the drop of a hat, and I've certainly no time for people who just refuse to believe he's good at something. He's not good at everything, but he is good at something.

About the Chelsea game.... yes, this is an actual comment you are about to read from a person who supposedly saw the game
Xhaka fan with some weird issues wrote:We were worse when he went off.

I wonder which part of the season this guy saw
Guys, get some perspective:

- Xhaka was one of our best players the second half of last season.
- He came straight from holiday to playing the champions.
- It’s not by coincidence that all our playmakers has a bad game. Özil, Mkhitaryan and Xhaka had no options or time on the ball.
- His mentality is the least of his issues

Can’t wait to see this guy back in shape. Gonna make a brillliant partnership with Torreira

ACTUAL MONG when challenged on Xhaka being nowhere near Alonso wrote:Lemme just say this. I think alonso and guti are the best to ever do it. Those are my all time favourites.
I wasnt gonna reply at first, i was gonna give it to you. but then i saw the reply from the idiot above.

Ok here goes. No sh1t alonso is what 36 years old now? 11 fvcking years xhaka's senior. More goals and more assists more trophies are rulers you can use to measure who is better. It cant be used. Try that **** with 2 retired players then maybe. Lol
Secondly, alonso played his football after leaving the small clubs with the best teams on the planet. Spain, madrid and bayern.

Playing alongside iniest and xavi. Supplying ronaldo, david villa and lewandowski is levels far superior to anything xhaka had the pleasure of being in with. The guy barely graduate from small clubs he just made it to arsenal.

The post he previously posted on which I called him out and people SUPPORTED HIM was:
you know the main difference between xhaka and all and those guys mentioned? its not necessarily ability though there might be some gaps and cant say there isn't.

but the main difference is the quality of players they play with, those guys play with an 11 of elite players week in week out.

players making the right runs and players moving in the right spaces.

On Mustafi....
The Morata goal was far from good, but are we really going to hammer a defender being done 1 on 1 vs a pacey forward,with loads of space?

I think Mustafi has been good this season.

This one.... IS ABOUT MUSTAFI GIVING THE BALL AWAY FOR UNITED'S GOAL... remember that?

What I see in that clip is Monreal who is Lazy and doesn't present himself so mustafi had someone to pass

And then make a weaksauce attempt to win the ball

Monreal in a nutshell

Could be poor communication to, others not telling him that he got someone on his back

Anyway..... for some of the fanbase, he was God until he said something about Wenger
So.. I've been doing some self-reflecting.. I was wrong. He's rubbish. He'll never be anything of any worth here...

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby UFGN » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:26 am

I lasted about four days on Mania

It's feckin weird
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:23 am

I lasted a few years over there but in the end they banned me because I tried to force them to demote me back to lobby, you couldn't have a proper conversation in the main forum and it was full of Giroud worshipers so obviously that went down like a sinking ship with me.

I sent Ant G a few PM's politely asking to be demoted to the lobby and he ignored them lol, so in the end I made a thread saying "Request to be demoted!!" and that sealed it.

Can you believe that, how fragile must your ego be to ban someone because they rejected your little "boys club"?

I'm glad they did though, otherwise I wouldn't of been talking to you fine people. ;)
Last edited by DiamondGooner on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LegendaryKeown » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:25 am

DiamondGooner wrote:I lasted a few years over there but in the end they banned me because I tried to force them to demote me back to lobby, you couldn't have a proper conversation in the main forum and it was full of Giroud worshipers so obviously that went down like a sinking ship with me.

I sent Ant G a few PM's politely asking to be demoted to the lobby and he ignored them lol, so in the end I made a thread saying "Request to be demoted!!" and that sealed it.

Can you believe that, how fragile must your ego be to ban someone because they rejected your little "boys club"?

They banned a couple of the Swedish users for saying You're going Home after England lost to Croatia too :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:26 am

The pettiness is unbelievable over there.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee