General Chit Chat

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby UFGN » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Dejan wrote:Anyone has beats headphones? Any good? Need some for thr gym

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Marley are excellent. And cheaper
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Dejan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:06 pm

I heard marleys are shit

Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:07 pm

Dejan wrote:I heard marleys are shit

They're all I will buy now

They're great quality.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Dejan » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:10 pm

Are they sweat proof?

Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby pawiel » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:30 pm

visit headfi.org Dejan people over there will help you with headphones
pawiel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Dejan wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:Designer clothes

Dear god. People will gucci and empor armani look like total bellends

Why because they look better than you? sounds like sour lemons.

I wear Armani because the clothing is good fabric quality, fits my physique nicely and the whole point of dressing up a bit especially if like me you go to bars etc a lot on the weekends is to look good for the ladies.

I'm not going to turn up to a nice bar wearing Addidas trackies am I?

Dejan's advice would destroy my sex life.

............... PS if your referring to people who wear big designer logos plastered all over them then I agree, I only wear discreet stuff however, each to their own, everyone has different styles / tastes.
You dont need a 200 dollar shirt to enter a bar. People with gucci clothing are total bellends. Quality is the same as any other shirt.

Imagine being so insecure to need rediculous expensive clothing to feel better about yourself.

40 is the absolute max i pay for a normal t-shirt. For shoes about 150.

Well I guess literally every footballer in the world is an insecure bellend then, because they all have designer clothes.

Imagine thinking owning a piece of designer clothing makes someone a bellend, lol.

What about all the people who drive a BMW, Mercedes, Tesla, Audi, Porsche, etc?

Bellends imo, everyone should be driving a 2004 Vauxhall Astra tbh.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:16 am

Don't see the need for fancy cars tbh.

If a car gets you from A to B and it's faster than walking then who cares what car it is
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:23 am

Dejan wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

I wear Armani because the clothing is good fabric quality, fits my physique nicely and the whole point of dressing up a bit especially if like me you go to bars etc a lot on the weekends is to look good for the ladies.

............... PS if your referring to people who wear big designer logos plastered all over them then I agree, I only wear discreet stuff however, each to their own, everyone has different styles / tastes.
You dont need a 200 dollar shirt to enter a bar. People with gucci clothing are total bellends. Quality is the same as any other shirt.

Imagine being so insecure to need rediculous expensive clothing to feel better about yourself.

But that depends on what you consider ridiculously expensive, I wear Jeffery West shoes and they cost £120 - £140 so its the same if not cheaper as what you say you spend.

My Armani T-shirts are between £35 - £60, My D&G Shirts or Vivienne Westwood Shirts are about £100 - £120 or so, but these are all going out clothes, I wouldn't wear them other than on a Saturday night in town.

So just because you wear designer gear doesn't mean as your assuming that I'm piling in £200 - £400 on each item.

Its also nothing to do with insecurity, its to do with build quality, Vivienne Westwood's fit better and have superior design compared to other lower brands who's shirts fit loose and just don't look great.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:24 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Dejan wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Well I guess literally every footballer in the world is an insecure bellend then, because they all have designer clothes.

Imagine thinking owning a piece of designer clothing makes someone a bellend, lol.

Most of them are tbh. No matter how you look at it. Youre a bellend if u spend 200 on a tshirt when its the same quality as anything else.

Youre wrong in that equation. Bmw, porsche etc are all superior in quality and speed to volkswagen. Designer clothes are the same fabric as normal clothes.

Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Rockape » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:17 am

That might all be true, but if you earn your money and want to spend on things that make you happy....what’s the problem?

If we were all the same, the world would be incredibly boring.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Rastayouth » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:48 am

Santi wrote:Ted Baker ftw, affordable and quality. At least for outerwear (coats, gloves etc.) and trousers.

Zara for everything else

This, Massimo Dutti and tailored formal wear.

Old school yardie so mi can't lef mi Clarks.
Rastayouth
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:00 pm

Dejan wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Dejan wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Most of them are tbh. No matter how you look at it. Youre a bellend if u spend 200 on a tshirt when its the same quality as anything else.

Youre wrong in that equation. Bmw, porsche etc are all superior in quality and speed to volkswagen. Designer clothes are the same fabric as normal clothes.

But its not the same though.

The design, fit and yes even the material is better depending on the item.

There is a marked difference between my Jefferey West shoes and some £30 shoes, in every way.

Designer shirts most of the time fit better etc i.e slim fit

If it was just the same then no one would buy the better brands.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:30 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Dejan wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

There is a marked difference between my Jefferey West shoes and some £30 shoes, in every way.

I've had Lacoste polo shirts for many, many years that have kept their shape and quality despite a hundred or more washes. They have faded a little bit, but that's about it.

Sometimes there is quality included with the high price. Sometimes not.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Dejan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:50 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Dejan wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Yes they would buy it anyway. Thats the thing with designer clothes. Because some people are brainwashed because they feel better about themselves if their shirts have a logo of an expensive brand (mostly teenagers though). Even if the shirt is +3 more expensive than a similar non designer brand.

I have an atletic build myself aswell because i have been lifting for years. And i have defintely noticed that more expensive clothes do not result in a better fit. Often it was quite the opposite. There is no positive relation between price and fit.

Im very glad that I made an u-turn on materials years ago. I just dont care about it anymore. Couldnt be happier. Rather give my money to charity then buying an +80 euro tshirt

Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Dejan wrote:Yes they would buy it anyway. Thats the thing with designer clothes. Because some people are brainwashed because they feel better about themselves if their shirts have a logo of an expensive brand

Or because, you know, they just like the way it looks?

:dontknow:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee