The all other news thread

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: The all other news thread

Postby UFGN » Wed May 04, 2022 12:10 pm

Nuggets have you ever been to Batman in Turkey and if not why the hell not
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

Image
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
 
Posts: 23279
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: The all other news thread

Postby UFGN » Wed May 04, 2022 12:18 pm

British companies have been banned today from doing accountancy work for Russian firms

I think banning them from buying British sold insurance products would be a good move if it isn't already in place. London is a world leader in the corporate insurance market
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

Image
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
 
Posts: 23279
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: The all other news thread

Postby Nuggets » Wed May 04, 2022 3:10 pm

UFGN wrote:Nuggets have you ever been to Batman in Turkey and if not why the hell not


I must say I have never visited Batman, I have visited lots of other eastern parts of Turkey, Georgia the black sea region and numerous other places but not Batman. Mabe one day.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 26610
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: The all other news thread

Postby Nuggets » Wed May 04, 2022 3:11 pm

Reiss wrote:
Nuggets wrote:I am really lucky to live in Turkey, I can see a doctor the same day, book an appointment to see a specialist the next day, just saw my heart specialist for my yearly checkup phone Mon had an appointment on Tue job done. Scans one day result same or the next day, blood test and results same day or next.


Where abouts in Turkey do you reside? We're thinking about moving out there. Do you have any advice?

The West is turning into an absolute sh*t show. Wokism and liberalism is destroying society over here and countries are sleep walking into disaster.

We were in Turkey two weeks ago and loved it. Great people, beach, sun, cheap. What is there not to like!


Sent you a PM ;)
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 26610
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: The all other news thread

Postby UFGN » Wed May 04, 2022 3:31 pm

Nuggets wrote:
UFGN wrote:Nuggets have you ever been to Batman in Turkey and if not why the hell not


I must say I have never visited Batman, I have visited lots of other eastern parts of Turkey, Georgia the black sea region and numerous other places but not Batman. Mabe one day.


I'd like to visit Tblisi
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

Image
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
 
Posts: 23279
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: The all other news thread

Postby Nuggets » Wed May 04, 2022 3:50 pm

UFGN wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
UFGN wrote:Nuggets have you ever been to Batman in Turkey and if not why the hell not


I must say I have never visited Batman, I have visited lots of other eastern parts of Turkey, Georgia the black sea region and numerous other places but not Batman. Mabe one day.


I'd like to visit Tblisi

Ermmm no thanks, too much unrest. Gaziantep was an interesting place.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 26610
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: The all other news thread

Postby UFGN » Wed May 04, 2022 3:57 pm

Nuggets wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
UFGN wrote:Nuggets have you ever been to Batman in Turkey and if not why the hell not


I must say I have never visited Batman, I have visited lots of other eastern parts of Turkey, Georgia the black sea region and numerous other places but not Batman. Mabe one day.


I'd like to visit Tblisi

Ermmm no thanks, too much unrest. Gaziantep was an interesting place.


Not right now lol

I nearly visited Kyiv in 2019. Shame I didn't it'll be a long time before it's safe now
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

Image
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
 
Posts: 23279
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: The all other news thread

Postby Nuggets » Wed May 04, 2022 4:27 pm

UFGN wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
UFGN wrote:Nuggets have you ever been to Batman in Turkey and if not why the hell not


I must say I have never visited Batman, I have visited lots of other eastern parts of Turkey, Georgia the black sea region and numerous other places but not Batman. Mabe one day.


I'd like to visit Tblisi

Ermmm no thanks, too much unrest. Gaziantep was an interesting place.


Not right now lol

I nearly visited Kyiv in 2019. Shame I didn't it'll be a long time before it's safe now

Ahh I thought you meant Erbil lol
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
 
Posts: 26610
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: The all other news thread

Postby UFGN » Thu May 05, 2022 7:21 pm

Message to Tory voters for today....

Stay at home
Save lives
Protect the NHS
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

Image
User avatar
UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
 
Posts: 23279
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Previous

Return to The Harambee

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests