Who goes to games?

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Who goes to games?

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:34 pm

Is there anyone here that attends matches?
Season ticket holders?

Always wondered that.
I know we have a few fans from abroad but for the UK based members, how many matches do you go to and do you intend to go to any this year?

I used to go most every week and decided to take an option to buy a couple of season tickets for this coming season.

Haven't been for a while so looking forward to the Chelsea game - assuming no late Covid restrictions!
I'll have to message the match threads from the stadium :)
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Re: Who goes to games?

Postby Goonerred » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:52 pm

I go to occasional games.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby Ach » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:46 pm

Used to do match reports back when I had a season ticket shared with others for years. Gave up few years ago.

Now got one again shared with cousins starting from this season

Haven't decided on who goes to which game. I'll get one big game. Most likely city depending on work
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:38 pm

Ach wrote:Used to do match reports back when I had a season ticket shared with others for years. Gave up few years ago.

Haven't decided on who goes to which game. I'll get one big game. Most likely city depending on work

I'll probably only go to half the games as I live up in the Midlands. But can selling the tickets on the exchange for the games I can't make or just let someone else go as the tickets are transferable by game.
Must admit, quite stoked about getting season tickets again.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Goonerred » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:53 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:Used to do match reports back when I had a season ticket shared with others for years. Gave up few years ago.

I'll probably only go to half the games as I live up in the Midlands. But can selling the tickets on the exchange for the games I can't make or just let someone else go as the tickets are transferable by game.

I think there was a 30,000 wating list at one point, which is why people were reluctant to let one go.
Goonerred

Postby jayramfootball » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:03 am

Goonerred wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

I think there was a 30,000 wating list at one point, which is why people were reluctant to let one go.

Funnily enough I put myself on the club level waiting list a few years ago and have been offered seats every year.
That's what I got this time.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Return to The Harambee