General Chit Chat

In Tribute to Drama, SE13 & Fabrestuta. RIP
Grab a chair, open a beer & chat away

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Rockape » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:20 pm

:rolleyes: I figured he was joking! :dontknow:

Anyway, where is everyone going for thier holidays this year? As it might have been gathered, I have a particular affiliation with Mallorca and looking forward to going in August when its buzzing!
User avatar
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 4258
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am
Location: Puerto Pollensa in my mind

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:27 pm

^ Canary Islands possibly Gran Canaria but that won't be till February so technically next year.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29469
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Bulgaria (only because they had no covid/vaccine restrictions on entry at the time of booking)
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9830
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:54 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:^ Canary Islands possibly Gran Canaria but that won't be till February so technically next year.


Technically next year?

What's technical about it lol it's next year!
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 21051
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Rockape » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:40 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:^ Canary Islands possibly Gran Canaria but that won't be till February so technically next year.


Technically next year?

What's technical about it lol it's next year!


So what about you Travelman?? :dontknow:
User avatar
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 4258
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am
Location: Puerto Pollensa in my mind

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby UFGN » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:50 pm

Rockape wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:^ Canary Islands possibly Gran Canaria but that won't be till February so technically next year.


Technically next year?

What's technical about it lol it's next year!


So what about you Travelman?? :dontknow:


Malta.

I’m feeling weird about it. As I’ve said before on GW I have travelled a lot in recent years….. recent until covid that is.

I’ve not left the country since 2019. Since then I feel I’ve changed in some ways. I don’t feel the same passion to travel and see places. I’ve become homey. You could even say lazy. I don’t like it and I want to snap out of it, but it’s still there.

I just hope getting on that plane and getting some new sights in cure me
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 21051
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Rockape » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:48 pm

Been to Malta twice....once on a Football tour! Valetta is interesting, but the scenery is a bit rocky and barren. You can get a ferry to Gozo which is a bit greener.

Just being in a different place, mediteranean heat and friendly people.....whats not to love?
User avatar
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 4258
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am
Location: Puerto Pollensa in my mind

Previous

Return to The Harambee

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest