In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:48 am

VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:British drop investigation into prince Andrew

What a surprise

I have no doubt that Epstein was murdered.

Prince Andrew is the least of it I reckon.

100% agree
Bit of sweeping under the carpet going

There's rumours in the states about Bill Clinton and other prominent people being involved.

Ghislaine Maxwell knows everything.

She must be in some obscure place with no life wondering if it was all worth it,
Either way she has a death sentence

What has she done at the end of the day?

Little more than a high class madam. One of the girls was 15 I think, and the rest were all older. That one who's accusing Prince Andrew was 17 at the time. Having round the world flights paid for. Staying in top hotels & apartments. Getting gifts and money from the men involved. Then decades later when she's fat, ugly and skint she cries sexual assault.

Not what she has done, it's what she knows or more the point of who she knows and the seedy details of those people.
Death sentence right there she can never be released

Surely it would be more in their interest to let her go.

If they give her a long sentence she might spill the beans.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby VCC » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:35 am

Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

What a surprise

100% agree

There's rumours in the states about Bill Clinton and other prominent people being involved.

She must be in some obscure place with no life wondering if it was all worth it,

Little more than a high class madam. One of the girls was 15 I think, and the rest were all older. That one who's accusing Prince Andrew was 17 at the time. Having round the world flights paid for. Staying in top hotels & apartments. Getting gifts and money from the men involved. Then decades later when she's fat, ugly and skint she cries sexual assault.

Not what she has done, it's what she knows or more the point of who she knows and the seedy details of those people.
Death sentence right there she can never be released

Surely it would be more in their interest to let her go.

If they give her a long sentence she might spill the beans.

She won't want to leave she is dead on the outside
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby theHotHead » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:12 pm

Last edited by theHotHead on Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:14 pm

Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
VCC wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

What a surprise

100% agree

Exactly ! Its a f***ing liberty and so blatantly obvious why only now she is bringing it up. Flown across the world, its not like he rocked up at a party she happened to be at and forced himself on her.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Phil71 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:01 pm

A taxi driver who abandoned a blind man in the 'middle of nowhere' after he refused to pay a bogus £2 fare for his guide dog has been fined.

Zafar Ali demanded disabled passenger Nicholas Mills hand over an extra £2 for bringing his golden labrador Percy into the taxi with him on his journey home.

But he kicked the 'totally blind' man out of his grey Mercedes Saloon car and dumped him on the side of the road at night when Mr Mills said no.

The stranded victim only managed to make it back to his Stourbridge home after a good Samaritan offered to give him a lift.

What an utter c***.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black- ... 0-21808707
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Conservative MP Sir David Amess stabbed to death whilst meeting his constituents in Southend.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:04 pm

2 MPs in 5 years. I reckon this is going to make MPs even less accessible and greatly heighten the security around them.

Good to see the police caught the guy responsible. Murder is murder and this guy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of y'all's laws.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:33 pm

LMAO wrote:

2 MPs in 5 years. I reckon this is going to make MPs even less accessible and greatly heighten the security around them.

Good to see the police caught the guy responsible. Murder is murder and this guy should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of y'all's laws.

I don’t think it is. Most of the back bench MPs dedicate almost all of their time meeting constituents, getting their opinions and taking on requests for help. For many people their MP is the last resort for sorting out one problem or other. The MPs love doing it.

I think for the vast majority of them, if they were offered advice to make themselves less physically accessible they would flatly refuse.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:07 am

Police have declared it a terrorist incident.

A Somalian Islamist stabs to death a British MP while he is holding a constituency surgery in a church.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby LMAO » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Phil71 wrote:Police have declared it a terrorist incident.

A Somalian Islamist stabs to death a British MP while he is holding a constituency surgery in a church.

I read he was a British national who was of Somali heritage. Bit weird that the news included the Somali bit though. The dude is a Brit.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Phil71 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:46 pm

LMAO wrote:

I read he was a British national who was of Somali heritage. Bit weird that the news included the Somali bit though. The dude is a Brit.

Maybe on paper.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:49 pm

LMAO wrote:

He is but a Brit killing a Brit doesn't make news.

Could be mental health
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:27 pm

LMAO wrote:

Its the racism.

Lets not skirt around it.

I saw on the BBC who are supposed to be the woke of the woke and they had an advert about a woman stating "The most influential black Briton".

So ....... why do they feel they need to state "black"?

Why do they feel its ok to single her out using her skin colour? if that's not racism I don't know what is?

The truth is certain sections of white people mainly in Gov't, woke groups and the media make a living off race and so they feel its their right to bring up peoples skin colour at every opportunity.

People can't see the woods for the trees.

Its like the leader of BLM, acting like she's your friend, causing mayhem and riots all the meanwhile she's using donation and the money for black peoples funerals to buy mansions in white neighbourhoods.

Fact is everyone has self interest first, Boris Johnson, Hitler, the BLM leader, media, everyone ....... all have the basic human need, to do for themselves before others.

Whether that's votes, getting richer, selling news, clicks and likes .......... all of it goes right back home to their friends and families, don't ever forget that.

They will take the food out of your mouths to enrich themselves.

Fk em all is how I feel, Left, Right whatever, I've seen enough in my time to understand that neither are good, all I do now is support policies that insure my freedom, my rights and my ability to make a living, all the other stuff can fk off.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:47 pm

These people need to have their British citizenship revoked like that bint out in Syria.

They hate Britain and the Brirish people. If they want to live in an islamic state and don't volunteer to f**k off to one the authorities should deport them to one.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:32 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

Its the racism.

Lets not skirt around it.

I saw on the BBC who are supposed to be the woke of the woke and they had an advert about a woman stating "The most influential black Briton".

So ....... why do they feel they need to state "black"?

Why do they feel its ok to single her out using her skin colour? if that's not racism I don't know what is?

The truth is certain sections of white people mainly in Gov't, woke groups and the media make a living off race and so they feel its their right to bring up peoples skin colour at every opportunity.

People can't see the woods for the trees.

Its like the leader of BLM, acting like she's your friend, causing mayhem and riots all the meanwhile she's using donation and the money for black peoples funerals to buy mansions in white neighbourhoods.

Fact is everyone has self interest first, Boris Johnson, Hitler, the BLM leader, media, everyone ....... all have the basic human need, to do for themselves before others.

Whether that's votes, getting richer, selling news, clicks and likes .......... all of it goes right back home to their friends and families, don't ever forget that.

They will take the food out of your mouths to enrich themselves.

Fk em all is how I feel, Left, Right whatever, I've seen enough in my time to understand that neither are good, all I do now is support policies that ensure my freedom, my rights and my ability to make a living, all the other stuff can fk off.

My sentiments exactly, fook off you bunch of hypocrites, they are all out for what they can get if its profitable they will bring in the colour bit, joke pillocks.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee