Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Which one did you get?

Pfizer-BioNTech
32%
Moderna
15%
Janssen (J&J)
6%
Oxford-AstraZeneca
29%
Sinopharm/Sinovac
No votes
Sputnik-V
No votes
Not vaccinated yet
18%

Total votes : 34

Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:18 pm

Ach wrote:Just had my second vaccine today before the England game.

Unfortunately this obsessive need for twats to go to pubs is causing another wave. Lockdown imminent. June 21 cancelled

Why would it cause another wave if they've all had their vaccines? that's what its for right?

Also the pubs didn't open themselves, the Gov't allowed it, how are you blaming the public? are open for business pubs suppose to remain empty?

Your racism is shining through again, any chance you get to attack White British culture your like a bull with a red flag.
I hope you have this same condemnation for Pakistanis hording into mosques as soon as the doors open?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Goonerred » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:22 pm

I know there is a new variant - again - but we have to trust these vaccines. My neighbour opposite has had her first at 26, we are getting there. Then I want to see us vaccine the world. It only works if we are all vacccinated.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby Ach » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:24 pm

The guy giving us the vaccine told us 23 people out of all the people who have had both vaccines had bad reactions.

That's 23 out of 15 million.

Vaccines are fine. People being scared of something that has no danger is funny though.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Goonerred » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:31 pm

Ach wrote:The guy giving us the vaccine told us 23 people out of all the people who have had both vaccines had bad reactions.

Vaccines are fine. People being scared of something that has no danger is funny though.

I think we have to trust that the vaccine will work, if it doesn't, I don't know where we will be.
Goonerred

Postby Rockape » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:18 pm

We definitely need to trust the vaccine. Too many Chinese whispers putting people off, but apart from this forum, I don’t know anyone who hasn’t had it when the time came.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:33 pm

Ach wrote:The guy giving us the vaccine told us 23 people out of all the people who have had both vaccines had bad reactions.

Probably the most ignorant post I've ever seen in my life.

I don't even know where to start.

That convo you described just sounds like two ignorant bellends talking to each other one saying what the other wants to hear, if he told you he sht's gold you'd of believed it.

I don't even know how you have the nerve to state "only 23 people out of 15m" astrazenica as we speak is being considered blocked by Europe for over 60's because of so many adverse findings, I literally saw 2 of those "23 people" with my own eyes and heard of another 1 so your telling me there is only 20 people left in the UK out of my earshot that have had bad effects? .......... that's why the EU is considering dumping it?

There are articles of people dying from having the vaccine and you think its funny?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Rockape wrote:We definitely need to trust the vaccine. Too many Chinese whispers putting people off, but apart from this forum, I don’t know anyone who hasn’t had it when the time came.

People should def have it if they feel they want it, my issue is ............ wtf isn't it working then?

Millions have had it yet we're still in semi-lockdown?

This is either a vaccine or it isn't, when you're vaccinated by definition its supposed to mean you're immune right? otherwise what's the point?

........... yet today there was an article about a man who had the vaccine but later died on holiday in the Seychelles from Covid.

They're also reporting rises in cases, well how has that happened when 3/4 of Britain has been vaccinated?

The whole thing is like a bad joke which is why I don't want any part of it, if I catch Covid then I've done so on my own terms, those of you who have had the vaccine shouldn't be concerned, you're immune now "supposedly".
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:51 pm

So your claim is backed up by seeing people in the hospital. Do you have some superpower that tells you what's wrong with people at hospitals without talking to them? Impressive if true

You don't want to take the vaccine. You don't really have a reason not to. It's been stated it's safe. Guy in the medical field who gave it to me who I imagine knows more about this than me and you told us about the side effects and how most are fine. This is for people after taking both vaccines. Not just the first.

23 out of 15 million is very low. Told to me by a medical person. Do I believe him or a drunkard on here? I like you dg but maybe laymoff the alcohol for a bit, calm down. Take the vaccine and save your life and others.

As for the racism comment in the post before lol. 3 letters come to mind. BLM. Remind me again Who's the racist?

Like I said I like you DG. I'll like you still after taking you to school if you intend to continue this farcical debate. I'm not jay, HH or a Santi. This is me.

Why you don't want to take the vaccine is your business but it's ok to be afraid. People don't like needles. The actual vaccine is pretty harmless.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:56 pm

Goonerred wrote:

I think we have to trust that the vaccine will work, if it doesn't, I don't know where we will be.

Think it is. That's why the country is mostly open by now. Sure it'll take time to get back to normal if there ever is a normal again but we're getting there.

People have to act responsibly though or we'll get another wave. There'll always be a few who won't take it cos anti vaxxers are god to them.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:59 pm

Ach wrote:
Goonerred wrote:

Think it is. That's why the country is mostly open by now. Sure it'll take time to get back to normal if there ever is a normal again but we're getting there.

People have to act responsibly though or we'll get another wave. There'll always be a few who won't take it cos anti vaxxers are god to them.

How can there be another wave if the majority of people are vaccinated?

Who is it going to be spreading to?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:02 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Ach wrote:
Goonerred wrote:

God knows. How do people still get the flu despite the flu vaccines?

I'm no medical marvel. Everything is pretty much open here though. Can't let the stupidity of people make us take a step back
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Paddy » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:23 pm

quite enjoying the heated debate between ach vs DG tbh

come on DG its your turn :popcorn:
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:19 am

Ach wrote:So your claim is backed up by seeing people in the hospital. Do you have some superpower that tells you what's wrong with people at hospitals without talking to them? Impressive if true

Yes its called being able to hear and see ...................

I heard all the conversations at the front desk and the old lady was in the next bed to me, i don't need super powers to eaves drop or to read of the many statistically reported cases.

Ach wrote:23 out of 15 million is very low. Told to me by a medical person. Do I believe him or a drunkard on here? I like you dg but maybe laymoff the alcohol for a bit, calm down. Take the vaccine and save your life and others.

23 out of 15 million is inaccurate by so many its not worth answering, also I'd rather be a drunkard than a heroin addict, say less.

Ach wrote:As for the racism comment in the post before lol. 3 letters come to mind. BLM. Remind me again Who's the racist?

So if I don't support a marxist Far left group who makes millions over clowning on dead black people and go round buying million dollar houses in rich white neighbourhoods .......... that makes me a racist? if so then sure why not.

I know what that makes you for supporting that, a complete fkin moron, even lots of African Americans are coming out against BLM now, BLM is a crooked race trading organisation who incite riots so they can keep getting the $90m of funding they received, its not a race of people like yourself and the BBC try to brainwash everyone into thinking.

Ach wrote:Like I said I like you DG. I'll like you still after taking you to school if you intend to continue this farcical debate. I'm not jay, HH or a Santi. This is me.

I'll agree on you're not Santi ........... tbh, who the hell is? enough said. :doh:

This hasn't got anything to do with "like" you are only POTM because of me remember that, I own your ass, but joking aside when you have an agenda its pretty horrendous and you need to be called out on it at times, I have to speak up because unfortunately anytime any of the white British members of this forum try to call you on it you label them a BNP supporter and try to rail road them out of the conversation and I don't think that's fair.

Ach wrote:Why you don't want to take the vaccine is your business but it's ok to be afraid. People don't like needles. The actual vaccine is pretty harmless.

I don't want to take the vaccine because experimental vaccines created in 6 months with recorded side effects and even blood clots and deaths for a virus which in most cases does no more damage than the common flu ........... which now looks to be completely ineffective on top of that due to "variants" or whatever BS the Gov't are spewing this week is literally, whats the point?

You got your jabs right, you could get the "Indian variant" tomorrow.

That's why I don't want it.

Regardless I won't get personal as I said I don't dislike you also, but as someone who is half white I think its a liberty that you continuously take potshots at white British people but when they do it in return you label them racist.
Same way I would stick up for you when white british claim all muslims are terrorists, you can't expect it just one way.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:24 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Ach wrote:
Goonerred wrote:

Well that's the brilliance of it right?

Apparently we're all supposed to take it so we're safe, "but wait ........."

Frankly from what we're seeing, you aren't safe even if you've had it, the science doesn't lie.

Then they come up with BS excuses like "Well just because you've had the vaccine doesn't mean you can't get it" ......... I mean look, I'm in sales, I know a bad selling line when I hear one.

I'm a simple person, show me the science, the real unbiased science then we can talk, until then people can carry on fooling themselves, people are scared so they accept whatever BS the Gov't tell them to make them feel better but the eye test although can be skewed is generally near the truth and what I'm seeing is millions have had the vaccine ........... yet we're now talking about another possible lockdown.

That's the facts.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Rockape » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:55 am

The worse thing is my missus said that to me….’just because you’ve had the vaccine, it doesn’t mean you can’t get it!’

I’m like….whaaaat!!! WTF did we have the jab for then, we’ll never get back to normal if you think like that! :doh:

People are getting very stressed about this and although us Brits take a lot on the chin, it won’t be long before there’s a backlash. Currently I’m in Mallorca, I needed to come out for a few days to sort some stuff. I had to infill a form before coming out, have a test out here, book two tests for when I am back and infill s locator form. I will have people checking my paperwork on my journey and people checking I am quarantining on my return. It’s like Nazi Germany ffs! And I’ve had both jabs and travelling from a place with lower infections than the Uk

You couldn’t make it up!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee