In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Mon May 17, 2021 9:15 pm

Why aren't muslims up in arms about what's happening in Yemen?

That's a much worse situation than Palestine.

But I think we know the answer.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 am

Phil71 wrote:Why aren't muslims up in arms about what's happening in Yemen?

Again with the ..... "muslims" you're obsessed, that's like calling all Westerners and Europeans "The Christians", that's how stupid that sounds, what is this 1250 AD? are we about to have a Crusade?

"Look what the Christians did to George Floyd" yes, its that stupid.

Firstly its not worse than Yemen, that's been going on for a year or two, Israel has been at it since the 40's, Arabs fighting Arabs is one thing (with American interjection no less) however Israel is a racist country, that is a fact and they're killing Palestinians and stealing their land illegally while they fake co-habiting.

Completely different situation.

What's trendy and what isn't, is not down to me or you, that's like saying why are people moaning about George Floyd but not about black on black crime.

Just not worth mentiong is it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Tue May 18, 2021 7:14 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

Again with the ..... "muslims" you're obsessed, that's like calling all Westerners and Europeans "The Christians", that's how stupid that sounds, what is this 1250 AD? are we about to have a Crusade?

Firstly its not worse than Yemen, that's been going on for a year or two, Israel has been at it since the 40's, Arabs fighting Arabs is one thing (with American interjection no less) however Israel is a racist country, that is a fact and they're killing Palestinians and stealing their land illegally while they fake co-habiting.

What's trendy and what isn't, is not down to me or you, that's like saying why are people moaning about George Floyd but not about black on black crime.

The examples and analogies you've given are absurd.

The conflict in Yemen has been going on for around six years. You have a civil war going on that's being sponsored on one side by Saudi Arabia (muslims) and on the other side by Iran (muslims). They're positively encouraging the people of Yemen (muslims) to knock hell out of each other in order to satisfy their own political agenda. Over 250,000 people - including women & children have died. Tens of millions have been displaced. Around ten million muslim children are starving to death.

How many muslims have you seen marching outside the Saudi or Iranian embassies? Or driving around hooting their horns and saying "f**k the Saudis, f**k the Iranians, ...rape their daughters" etc.? Or going on internet forums and saying Saudi or Iran should be destroyed for what they've done? Do I have to give you the answer?

From one end of the muslim world to the next, muslims – in Iran, Syria, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia in particular – live under tyrannical regimes, ruthless dictators, murderous military juntas, with their most basic civil liberties and human rights denied. In Yemen, they are being slaughtered and subjected to man-made famine by the Saudis, Iranians and their partners – and the one journalist dared to raise his voice about it s chopped up to pieces in his own country’s consulate in Turkey. Speaking of which - in that country you have Turkish muslims persecuting Kurdish muslims. How many muslims are marching about any of that?

If Israel was another muslim state you wouldn't hear a peep. It's muslims that have made the conflict in Palestine about muslims. I'm just pointing it out.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Goonerred » Tue May 18, 2021 9:08 am

In other news.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sport ... 021-05-17/

"Rugby is an inclusive, sharing sport, without distinction of sex, gender, origin or religion," FFR vice president Serge Simon said.
Well, they don't allow men and women to play against each other.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby Phil71 » Tue May 18, 2021 9:11 am

Goonerred wrote:In other news.

"Rugby is an inclusive, sharing sport, without distinction of sex, gender, origin or religion," FFR vice president Serge Simon said.

Ridiculous ruling.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Tue May 18, 2021 10:10 am

Phil71 wrote:

Ridiculous ruling.

which means it will happen in football eventually!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Ach » Tue May 18, 2021 10:30 am

World is getting more ridiculous and more PC
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue May 18, 2021 6:31 pm

Phil71 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

The examples and analogies you've given are absurd.

The conflict in Yemen has been going on for around six years. You have a civil war going on that's being sponsored on one side by Saudi Arabia (muslims) and on the other side by Iran (muslims). They're positively encouraging the people of Yemen (muslims) to knock hell out of each other in order to satisfy their own political agenda. Over 250,000 people - including women & children have died. Tens of millions have been displaced. Around ten million muslim children are starving to death.

How many muslims have you seen marching outside the Saudi or Iranian embassies? Or driving around hooting their horns and saying "f**k the Saudis, f**k the Iranians, ...rape their daughters" etc.? Or going on internet forums and saying Saudi or Iran should be destroyed for what they've done? Do I have to give you the answer?

From one end of the muslim world to the next, muslims – in Iran, Syria, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia in particular – live under tyrannical regimes, ruthless dictators, murderous military juntas, with their most basic civil liberties and human rights denied. In Yemen, they are being slaughtered and subjected to man-made famine by the Saudis, Iranians and their partners – and the one journalist dared to raise his voice about it s chopped up to pieces in his own country’s consulate in Turkey. Speaking of which - in that country you have Turkish muslims persecuting Kurdish muslims. How many muslims are marching about any of that?

If Israel was another muslim state you wouldn't hear a peep. It's muslims that have made the conflict in Palestine about muslims. I'm just pointing it out.

.................. I already answered it.

Its because just like black on black crime compared to police doing it is there's no hint of racism in black on black crime.

There's one thing someone killing you over an argument or something, there's another when someone does it because your black.

Its the same in Israel, the Israelis are operating under a racist policy and they have the big stick.

I don't beat the racism drum, however in this case you can't escape it, the Israelis have the same programme aimed at ousting the Palestinians from their society and land that Hitler would of been proud of.

And that's the issue, there's not much difference to the Israeli Defence forces bullying normal Palestinian citizens in the street than there was between when it was done to them by the Brown shirts in Germany.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed May 19, 2021 8:34 pm

That decision is dumb and dangerous. The french must be really desperate to improve their teams that they would stoop so low.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed May 19, 2021 10:14 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:

That decision is dumb and dangerous. The french must be really desperate to improve their teams that they would stoop so low.

Don't care tbh.

Women have to stop being a soft touch like they are with most Left agendas and realise that they're becoming at risk.

Sharing bathrooms and changing rooms, contact sports like MMA etc, if they can't grow some and stand up for their rights then let them get battered.

Did you hear about that trans in America who was in a womans prison and went round raping all the female prisoners? I mean how does a woman prisoner get shafted by a penis even in a womans only prison ffs?? because its 2021 that's why, absolute lunacy reigns.

............ that is the example, when all the political posturing and retarded arguments start flowing simply for agenda, its when things get to extreme basics that we really see the extent of peoples delusions and the damage it causes.

More Trans prisoner raping, some serious concussions in female MMA and Rugby and then maybe, just maybe ............. someone with some common sense might just say "Enough with this BS, its not right, its boys beating up women".

We can only hope common sense prevails before someone gets seriously hurt, for some its too late.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu May 20, 2021 8:05 am

If anyone can get a chance to inspect then the decision regarding whether someone is a man or a woman is pretty simple. If you have your gentlemen's vegetables you're a man. If you have a fanny you're a woman. You can do that when it comes to prison etc.

The trouble is you can't do that when it comes to toilets, changing rooms and so on, and many full transgenders (male to female) still look like men dressed as women. So that's a difficult situation. Kelly Maloney is a classic example of this. She still looks like Frank dressed up.

And male to female transgenders should never be allowed to take part in women's sports. Never.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri May 21, 2021 7:56 pm

Its a real test of an individuals integrity when the world is telling you the sky is green when you can see its clearly blue.

I'm not and never have been a sheep.

There comes a point when you have to stand your ground on certain things, collective opinion never trumps facts.

Nature is beautiful that way, she doesn't give two fks about the silly little opinion or agenda you have drummed up in your head, things are as she states they are, that's it.

I do have sympathy for transexuals, if they have a mental capacity for feeling like they want to be / are a woman I accept that, however just because modern technology allows for it, it doesn't change the fact that 80 years ago all of them wouldn't exist.

No fake boobs and none of these operations to snip and tuck what you really are, a "woman" doesn't need all those operations to be one, so the fact we allow born men to compete in phsyical combat against women is perverse.

I've seen the outcome (MMA) and its not pretty.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Sat May 22, 2021 2:06 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Its a real test of an individuals integrity when the world is telling you the sky is green when you can see its clearly blue.

I'm not and never have been a sheep.

There comes a point when you have to stand your ground on certain things, collective opinion never trumps facts.

Nature is beautiful that way, she doesn't give two fks about the silly little opinion or agenda you have drummed up in your head, things are as she states they are, that's it.

I do have sympathy for transexuals, if they have a mental capacity for feeling like they want to be / are a woman I accept that, however just because modern technology allows for it, it doesn't change the fact that 80 years ago all of them wouldn't exist.

No fake boobs and none of these operations to snip and tuck what you really are, a "woman" doesn't need all those operations to be one, so the fact we allow born men to compete in phsyical combat against women is perverse.

I've seen the outcome (MMA) and its not pretty.

I was thinking MMA too, I know who you're referring to. Hence why I said that such a decision is "dumb and dangerous".
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue May 25, 2021 9:34 pm

Not to rehash this whole segment but I just wanted to point out one thing.

When people say "Why are Hamas firing rockets at the Israelis" this is why ............

Not to mention the constant bullying by the army and police on citizens and ousting people from their homes, fact is Israel lied, they always spoke of peace while there is a Gov't doctrine to take the entire land and they've basically done it now, its called invasion and people who question the Palestinians are not worth listening to because your basically denying them the right of self defense.

Its funny how when big Gov'ts invade another country or state, their media makes the victims "terrorists" and we all just accept that label.

DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Wed May 26, 2021 4:44 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Not to rehash this whole segment but I just wanted to point out one thing.

When people say "Why are Hamas firing rockets at the Israelis" this is why ............

Not to mention the constant bullying by the army and police on citizens and ousting people from their homes, fact is Israel lied, they always spoke of peace while there is a Gov't doctrine to take the entire land and they've basically done it now, its called invasion and people who question the Palestinians are not worth listening to because your basically denying them the right of self defense.

Its funny how when big Gov'ts invade another country or state, their media makes the victims "terrorists" and we all just accept that label.

:clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee