In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Sun May 16, 2021 3:10 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Nothing about Hammas indiscriminately firing rockets into civilian areas in Israeli cities?

No?

Ok.

Hand held rockets compared to Fighter Jet bombings and tanks? the death toll alone makes your point moot.

10 Israeli's compared to 182 Palestinians and you want to talk about aggression and comparing stats?

Also and more importantly, who started all this by continuously swallowing up land that isn't there's and treating Palestinans as sub human?

Just because Palestinians dare to fight back you malign them for it?

If I showed maps that showed Israel in the 1950's compared to today land wise maybe then you'd get the picture.

They're not hand held rockets. They are military grade rockets. Fajr 3 & 4 rockets from Iran and M302s from Syria, Soviet-era BM-21 Grad rockets and an assortment of Chinese rockets. All capable of a range of over 100 miles.

All I'm saying is the military aggression this time around was started by Hammas. What do you expect Israel to do? Just sit back and allow terrorist paramilitaries from a neighbouring state to launch rockets at their cities?

If Hammas are launching their missiles from civilian areas it's their fault if the civilians in those areas are subsequently killed by return fire.

More Palestinians are dying because the rockets are being launched from civilian areas.

Israel has invested billions in defense systems and underground shelters for their people. That's why fewer are being killed.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Rockape » Sun May 16, 2021 3:31 pm

There’s clearly a great deal that we don’t really understand about this conflict, hence why I posted Jeremy Bowens’s podcast. He is a great reporter and understands the situation perfectly.

He has no answers.
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Ach » Sun May 16, 2021 3:43 pm

This latest incident started when Israeli terrorists otherwise known as Israeli police force invaded a mosque where Muslims were doing their nightly Ramadan prayers. Didn't hear about anything before this happened

And now they are bombing the shit out of Palestinian civilians whilst the West don't give a shit cos it's Muslims.

Biden needs to f**k off. Siding with terrorists especially after everything that's happened in USA cos of terrorism, seriously wtf

When Jewish people are joining the march in London in support of Palestine. Pretty much says it all to who's at fault

Unless you're an absolute Muppet
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Sun May 16, 2021 4:33 pm

As I said, if no muslims were being killed certain people wouldn't give a f**k.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun May 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Phil71 wrote:As I said, if no muslims were being killed certain people wouldn't give a f**k.

This focus on religion for you or anyone when it comes to things like this is gross tbh.

These people are Palestinian, completey different race and circumstances compared to lets say Muslims in China or Asia.

I'm not religious so anyones religion doesn't mean anything to me, but I have eyes and too many times "muslims" are targeted and their deaths accepted like its some sort of video game, lots of Palestinians, especially the youth are not even religious, in fact Palestinians are some of the most modern in the Middle East.

Hammas is fighting on behalf of the people of Palestine because Palestinians can't afford a modern army because their country has been taken by the Israelis.

There is only one reason these flair ups happen and its because the Gov't of Israel refuse to halt their annexation of Palestinian lands, they are continuously stretching their borders and evicting people from their lands and homes. that's what causes the fighting.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun May 16, 2021 5:07 pm

Ach wrote:This latest incident started when Israeli terrorists otherwise known as Israeli police force invaded a mosque where Muslims were doing their nightly Ramadan prayers. Didn't hear about anything before this happened

And now they are bombing the shit out of Palestinian civilians whilst the West don't give a shit cos it's Muslims.

Biden needs to f**k off. Siding with terrorists especially after everything that's happened in USA cos of terrorism, seriously wtf

When Jewish people are joining the march in London in support of Palestine. Pretty much says it all to who's at fault

Unless you're an absolute Muppet

Even Gal Gadot has posted that the fighting should stop with a "Love thy neighbour" type post and yet she's been attacked by the facists in her own country.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun May 16, 2021 5:14 pm

Natalie Portman as well
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Sun May 16, 2021 5:36 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:As I said, if no muslims were being killed certain people wouldn't give a f**k.

This focus on religion for you or anyone when it comes to things like this is gross tbh.

These people are Palestinian, completey different race and circumstances compared to lets say Muslims in China or Asia.

I'm not religious so anyones religion doesn't mean anything to me, but I have eyes and too many times "muslims" are targeted and their deaths accepted like its some sort of video game, lots of Palestinians, especially the youth are not even religious, in fact Palestinians are some of the most modern in the Middle East.

Hammas is fighting on behalf of the people of Palestine because Palestinians can't afford a modern army because their country has been taken by the Israelis.

There is only one reason these flair ups happen and its because the Gov't of Israel refuse to halt their annexation of Palestinian lands, they are continuously stretching their borders and evicting people from their lands and homes. that's what causes the fighting.

I'm not focusing on religion. What I'm saying is that certain muslim individuals (not you) wouldn't give a f**k if there were no muslims involved.

Yes there are extremists in both camps. I'm not saying any of it is good. But you can't just point the finger at Israel. This is a two way street. And this particular conflict has been going on for over a hundred years. The vast majority of ordinary people - Israelis and arabs want to just get on with their lives. Then you have the rabble rousers starting trouble and it escalates.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun May 16, 2021 6:44 pm

Ach wrote:Natalie Portman as well

Been a legend since Leon.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Phil71 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:11 am

So we've had car loads of Asians driving through Jewish areas in London shouting abuse and encouragement to commit violent acts against Jewish women, such as "f**k the jews, f**k their mothers, rape their daughters...".

A Rabbi in Essex has also been hospitalised after an antisemitic assault by two Asians.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Mon May 17, 2021 11:22 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Ach wrote:Natalie Portman as well

Been a legend since Leon.

Yup and she made it in to the big time when she joined marvel.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon May 17, 2021 8:57 pm

Phil71 wrote:So we've had car loads of Asians driving through Jewish areas in London shouting abuse and encouragement to commit violent acts against Jewish women, such as "f**k the jews, f**k their mothers, rape their daughters...".

A Rabbi in Essex has also been hospitalised after an antisemitic assault by two Asians.

................ while Israeli lady soldiers have been all over Tik Tok and Instagram posting things like "Never, never Palestine" and tbf I'd expect posts of support but they are honestly mocking palestinians, not just backing Israel, literally making mocking posts about them.

............. all while they're shooting them and bombing them.

Seriously fk them, where is their class, they are not civilians they are serving soldiers.

Could you imagine British soldiers making social media memes and mocking posts online about the Iraq war or the Falklands, I'd like to think we have more class than that, in fact I'm sure they'd get a bollocking for that and possibly even dishonorably discharged.

Israel encourages their lot.

PS ............. there was also Jewish demonstrators against Palestine in the UK, some courageous Orthodox Jewish guys actually came and stood with the Palestinian protesters in London, you know its bad when Orthodox guys actually don't support what Israel are doing, that's unheard of.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon May 17, 2021 8:59 pm

Phil71 wrote:So we've had car loads of Asians driving through Jewish areas in London shouting abuse and encouragement to commit violent acts against Jewish women, such as "f**k the jews, f**k their mothers, rape their daughters...".

I don't see why it's happening over here, it's none of our business what goes on in another country. There's no excuse for such anti-semitism.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon May 17, 2021 9:05 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:

I don't see why it's happening over here, it's none of our business what goes on in another country. There's no excuse for such anti-semitism.

Since when does anyone in the world today, give a damn about whether its any of their business anymore?

Did you not see the BLM riots in the UK all of last year ............ George Floyd happened in Minnesota, not Islington.

Your view point of mind your own is completely dated in todays world.

PS - Arabic people are also Semitic, so not exactly "Anti-Semitism" is it?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Mon May 17, 2021 9:09 pm

People being slaughtered and killed by terrorists should be everyone's concern.
Ach
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee