In the news today....

In Tribute to Drama, SE13 & Fabrestuta. RIP
Grab a chair, open a beer & chat away

Re: In the news today....

Postby Phil71 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:09 pm

dc16 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Have you seen how many TV ads have interracial families or couples? Not black families or Indian families and so on. It has to be mixed inter/racial.

It's like they are all scared that they'll be seen as less PC than the next one.

The BT Sport one trumps them all with an interracial gay couple (male). No doubt someone will come up with an interracial disabled gay couple who have a gender neutral mixed race child.

That's the issue, its a fashion trend for half these people, something to get PC points with.

As I said, if it was coming from a genuine place of inclusion there would be programmes about Chinese, Indian, Middle Eastern, South American ....... you name it.

But no, it has to be black or gay, what does that tell you, is that really about wide scale inclusion or is it an agenda?

The sign posting is probably the worst of all, it makes black and gay people look like a school project rather than actual people.

This sums it ALL up here, perfect example of white liberals who think black people are a project they studied in college.

These poor little darlings actually think they're the good guys and people who disagree are the problem, judging from this video, its actually they who are the problem, if I were black I'd be fkin insulted.

Lady at 3:28 got it spot on "They're putting us in a category" ........... just like the BBC does.

He did another video asking white people if the police needed defunding to which they all replied yes. Then went to Harlem and they all told him that it was a mad idea that would only lead to the breakdown of the local community and society in general.

Used to love Desmonds. Porkpie!!!

And Matthew.

In the Gambia...
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby UFGN » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:20 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:^ So no actual comment on what's being said to contribute to the discussion just a cheap snark remark / reply.

But then again, bit difficult to argue when its true?

No DG its for two reasons

Firstly because its just you doing you..... so what is there to say other than, "oh lets play DG bullshit bingo....

PC culture :crybaby:

Some random moan about some minority group or other

tHe bbC iS bIaSeD

tHe LeFt iS BaD :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

BINGO!!! HOUSE!!!

and secondly, you dont get to pick and choose when you get a serious reply from me while ignoring me when it suits you. You think thats how it works? Youre more hooked on BS than I thought
UFGN
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month

Postby Phil71 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:13 am

Sending threatening letters to vulnerable old ladies who have even already paid their extortionate licence fee.

This won't be the only case like this.

Time to scrap TV licensing.

https://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/1 ... ce-battle/
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:42 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:^ So no actual comment on what's being said to contribute to the discussion just a cheap snark remark / reply.

But then again, bit difficult to argue when its true?

No DG its for two reasons

Firstly because its just you doing you..... so what is there to say other than, "oh lets play DG bullshit bingo....

PC culture :crybaby:

Some random moan about some minority group or other

tHe bbC iS bIaSeD

tHe LeFt iS BaD :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

BINGO!!! HOUSE!!!

and secondly, you dont get to pick and choose when you get a serious reply from me while ignoring me when it suits you. You think thats how it works? Youre more hooked on BS than I thought

No your right, I'll go back to ignoring you.

I thought with a bit of time off you may be ready to discuss something with input above 2nd grade level, more fool me, been around long enough to know better.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:56 pm

Another big cat sighting in Wales.

That's several now in recent months

https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Phil71 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:03 pm

Look at these TV licence con artists working on behalf of the BBC, trying to scam their way into this man's home with a fake warrant - ASSISTED in their fakery by THE POLICE!

Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Dejan » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:19 am

how do you know they are con artists?
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:39 am

Dejan wrote:how do you know they are con artists?

Because they're telling lies in order to get money out of people.

They get paid commission if they get people to pay.

Fraud by false representation is mentioned in Section 2 of the UK Fraud Act 2006 and is the act of committing fraud through dishonesty. ... Fraud by false representation involves an individual consciously being dishonest in their account of a certain situation in a way that gains a favourable outcome for the fraudster.
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Previous

Return to The Harambee