In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Nuggets » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Phil71 wrote:Dawn Butler plays the race card to such a ridiculous degree that nobody should take her seriously.

She gets pulled over by the Police - it's because she's black.

Another MP gets her name wrong - it's because she's black.

The Grenfell tower was clad in inflammable material because there were lots of black people in there.

The list goes on.

Sadly it's becoming a joke now when in doubt get the race card out FFS get a life and move on, clowns like these are disrespecting what racism is all about.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Phil71 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:54 pm

People end up getting tired of hearing it and that results in much more serious issues not getting recognised.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:01 pm

Phil71 wrote:People end up getting tired of hearing it and that results in much more serious issues not getting recognised.

Very true sadly there are idiots who can't wait to cry racism and use it at every given opportunity, the real issues will go undetected because people are fed up with all the boy who cried wolf scenarios.
Nuggets

Postby Phil71 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:45 am

Pamela Zeinoun was at a nurse station in a premature baby unit at a hospital in Beirut when the blast struck. She was knocked unconscious when the ceiling collapsed on top of her. When she awoke she found her two colleagues dead, the hospital without power, and three premature babies in cribs. She put all three babies into her arms, and left the hospital - slipping on pools of blood as she tried to find a way out. She entered the street to find a scene of devastation and chaos. She started walking toward the nearest hospital that had a baby care unit. On the way a man took off his blood stained shirt and gave it to her so she could shield the babies from the heat. They had on only nappies.

She reached the hospital after an hour of walking, and all three babies have survived.

This woman deserves some form of recognition. I hope she gets it.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:50 am

Absolutely agree with this, AFC board are a bunch of disgusting bandwagon riders and this is another reason I have fk all respect for BLM as a movement .......... because its pure hypocrisy.

FIFA were only doing BLM as a token gesture, they don't actually give a crap, they did it because its trending and they want to be seen as woke.

Ozil's absolutely right to call them out on it, if you want to start being political and championing a race then you better start championing all causes ......... unless Arsenal and FIFA are racist right?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ments.html
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:52 am

Highest number of deaths in Europe..... UK

Worst recession of any major economy..... UK

What exactly is this government doing well?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Arsenal Tone » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:11 pm

UFGN wrote:Highest number of deaths in Europe..... UK

Look, dinghies...
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Tony Adams wrote:

Look, dinghies...

Lol
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:37 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Absolutely agree with this, AFC board are a bunch of disgusting bandwagon riders and this is another reason I have fk all respect for BLM as a movement .......... because its pure hypocrisy.

FIFA were only doing BLM as a token gesture, they don't actually give a crap, they did it because its trending and they want to be seen as woke.

Ozil's absolutely right to call them out on it, if you want to start being political and championing a race then you better start championing all causes ......... unless Arsenal and FIFA are racist right?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ments.html

All very well...

But I wish he'd take his causes and f*** off somewhere else with them.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:40 pm

Its a fkin shambles.

"Wear masks in shops" ......... not even an enforced rule and was made a "rule" 3-4 months into the pandemic.

Then its rules in bars and pubs making it awkard to even want to go and they're half empty but then gives cheap restaurant eat in deals creating crowds at restaurants ............ when surely for social distancing purposes you'd want to give that discount on deliveries as well? so still creating extra business for restaurants but not forcing people to have to gather in numbers in one room.

Now they're destroying the economy for good measure, wait how many become unemployed once furlough ends.

We're either in lockdown or we shouldn't be, crowds at beaches, crowds at protests and they do nothing but yet still come up with all the BS 2 metres apart when no ones doing it.

We have the hospitals built now (sitting empty and unused) the healthy should be able to get back to normal so the damn economy can get up and running and the people at risk can either work from home or should social distance.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:39 am

People are enraged because Tyson Fury was rapping along with a Biggie song and said "nigga"...

PC culture and fake outrage knows no bounds.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:13 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:People are enraged because Tyson Fury was rapping along with a Biggie song and said "nigga"...

Its deliberate now.

Twittrati are actually a Cancel culture cult full of miserable people who are powerless in their own lives so feel a flex by seeking out things to be enraged about and getting the mob involved.

However I don't feel sorry for any of the celebrities, they fed this monster years ago championing who can be the most woke in their Hollywood speeches etc.

............. now they're the ones who can pay for it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:People are enraged because Tyson Fury was rapping along with a Biggie song and said "nigga"...

Its deliberate now.

Twittrati are actually a Cancel culture cult full of miserable people who are powerless in their own lives so feel a flex by seeking out things to be enraged about and getting the mob involved.

However I don't feel sorry for any of the celebrities, they fed this monster years ago championing who can be the most woke in their Hollywood speeches etc.

I saw someone on social media getting mad at a white girl for wearing braids in her hair because that's from black culture I guess? :dontknow:

I don't know, I give up nowadays. :BangHead:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Phil71 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:47 pm

StLGooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Its deliberate now.

I saw someone on social media getting mad at a white girl for wearing braids in her hair because that's from black culture I guess? :dontknow:

Rita Ora was being slated by some black woman on the TV in the UK the other day.

Apparently she is 'marketed as black' and rides on the back of everything that makes black artists attractive to certain audiences, and this apparently prevents a proper black person from making a living.

I've never heard such rubbish.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby StLGooner » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:57 pm

Phil71 wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Its deliberate now.

Rita Ora was being slated by some black woman on the TV in the UK the other day.

Apparently she is 'marketed as black' and rides on the back of everything that makes black artists attractive to certain audiences, and this apparently prevents a proper black person from making a living.

I've never heard such rubbish.

I feel like when someone that isn't African uses a part of black culture as their identity that it should be taken as a compliment, not an insult. :dontknow:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee