General Chit Chat

In Tribute to Drama, SE13 & Fabrestuta. RIP
Grab a chair, open a beer & chat away

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Rockape » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:59 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Cara and Neville are awesome tbh

Jose should be good


I think this explains what rockape was getting at. ;)


Indeed....didn’t think it would be that difficult to work out! :)
User avatar
Rockape
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 am
Location: Puerto Pollensa in my mind

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Ach » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:04 pm

Rockape wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Ach wrote:Cara and Neville are awesome tbh

Jose should be good


I think this explains what rockape was getting at. ;)


Indeed....didn’t think it would be that difficult to work out! :)

I get banned for pretty much anything these days so needed to be specific tbh
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11080
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Fenice » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Rule should be can’t ban Cripps close to Marvel releases imo.
Image
User avatar
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6829
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Ach » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Fenice wrote:Rule should be can’t ban Cripps close to Marvel releases imo.

Speaking of which, Endgame blu ray ordered with extra bonus features.

Watching it twice when it comes. Once normally. The other with commentary. Highlight of the year
Ach
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11080
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Fenice » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Ach wrote:
Fenice wrote:Rule should be can’t ban Cripps close to Marvel releases imo.

Speaking of which, Endgame blu ray ordered with extra bonus features.

Watching it twice when it comes. Once normally. The other with commentary. Highlight of the year


Not wrong at all. The time we live in.
Image
User avatar
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6829
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby LMAO » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 am

Never underestimate the stupidity of a bunch of guys in their 20s.

My bros and I all ate a ghost pepper each to see who could endure it the best. To make a long story short, there have only been a few times in my life I've welcomed death's embrace. Now would be one of those times. My butthole is being massacred by minions forged in the bowels of hell, and the milk army has been totally ineffective to stop the onslaught. gg send help.

Think I'll just stick to habanero and below from now on.
User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6756
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Fenice » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:01 am

Try a Carolina reaper next. Had my number.
Image
User avatar
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6829
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Nuggets » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:01 am

Two prison guards have been suspended and a warden temporarily reassigned at the New York City jail where Jeffrey Epstein died of suspected suicide.

Suspected being the operative word, there must be a lot of happy powerful people cheering this suspected suicide.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 15352
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Phil71 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 am

LMAO wrote:Never underestimate the stupidity of a bunch of guys in their 20s.

My bros and I all ate a ghost pepper each to see who could endure it the best. To make a long story short, there have only been a few times in my life I've welcomed death's embrace. Now would be one of those times. My butthole is being massacred by minions forged in the bowels of hell, and the milk army has been totally ineffective to stop the onslaught. gg send help.

Think I'll just stick to habanero and below from now on.


I'm hearing those trumpets at the beginning of Ring of Fire.
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:02 am

Nuggets wrote:Two prison guards have been suspended and a warden temporarily reassigned at the New York City jail where Jeffrey Epstein died of suspected suicide.

Suspected being the operative word, there must be a lot of happy powerful people cheering this suspected suicide.


Sleeping or getting doughnuts?
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8819
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby StLGooner » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:06 pm

LMAO wrote:Never underestimate the stupidity of a bunch of guys in their 20s.

My bros and I all ate a ghost pepper each to see who could endure it the best. To make a long story short, there have only been a few times in my life I've welcomed death's embrace. Now would be one of those times. My butthole is being massacred by minions forged in the bowels of hell, and the milk army has been totally ineffective to stop the onslaught. gg send help.

Think I'll just stick to habanero and below from now on.



I know the pain. I too once thought I was immortal and tempted the same fate. Butthole never the same. :(
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 34687
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Phil71 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:19 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Nuggets wrote:Two prison guards have been suspended and a warden temporarily reassigned at the New York City jail where Jeffrey Epstein died of suspected suicide.

Suspected being the operative word, there must be a lot of happy powerful people cheering this suspected suicide.


Sleeping or getting doughnuts?


Turning a blind eye.
User avatar
Phil71
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Nuggets » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
Nuggets wrote:Two prison guards have been suspended and a warden temporarily reassigned at the New York City jail where Jeffrey Epstein died of suspected suicide.

Suspected being the operative word, there must be a lot of happy powerful people cheering this suspected suicide.


Sleeping or getting doughnuts?


Turning a blind eye.


Money talks ?
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 15352
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby Dejan » Yesterday 6:52 am

Went skydiving yesterday. Sickest shit ive ever done holy shit balls

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: General Chit Chat

Postby UFGN » Yesterday 9:05 am

Dejan wrote:Went skydiving yesterday. Sickest shit ive ever done holy shit balls

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk


How much did it cost?
Image
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18597
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests