In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby March or die » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:18 pm

You often hear if someone’s breaking into your house you have to retreat and only use reasonable force as a last resort. If someone breaks into your house you should be allowed to do whatever to stop the threat from the off without fear of prosecution no matter if the criminal is armed or not. you don’t know what their intentions are and if they have a weapon etc. leave it to the home owner if they want to reatreat then fine.
March or die
Patrick Vieira

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:58 pm

March or die wrote:You often hear if someone’s breaking into your house you have to retreat and only use reasonable force as a last resort. If someone breaks into your house you should be allowed to do whatever to stop the threat from the off without fear of prosecution no matter if the criminal is armed or not. you don’t know what their intentions are and if they have a weapon etc. leave it to the home owner if they want to reatreat then fine.

Fk that.

If someone comes into mine you better be a cat with 9 lives because you'd need each and every one of them.

As for the cops, a little exaggeration goes a long way to discerning self defense, even if I had to plant a knife on the guy if I had to fk him up real bad.

Either way guys getting his butt handed to him.

No ones dictating to me how or if I can defend myself especially not in my own home.

See how bad English law is, you can't even defend yourself properly from criminals who are actively breaking the law and your safety.

Fk them, its my word vs theirs.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby March or die » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:02 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
March or die wrote:You often hear if someone’s breaking into your house you have to retreat and only use reasonable force as a last resort. If someone breaks into your house you should be allowed to do whatever to stop the threat from the off without fear of prosecution no matter if the criminal is armed or not. you don’t know what their intentions are and if they have a weapon etc. leave it to the home owner if they want to reatreat then fine.

Fk that.

If someone comes into mine you better be a cat with 9 lives because you'd need each and every one of them.

As for the cops, a little exaggeration goes a long way to discerning self defense, even if I had to plant a knife on the guy if I had to fk him up real bad.

No ones dictating to me how or if I can defend myself especially not in my own home.

See how bad English law is, you can't even defend yourself properly from criminals who are actively breaking the law and your safety.

I agree 100% but it’s sad you may have to lie or plant a knife to do what most would consider the right thing.
u can’t even say you had a bat or golf club by your bed for protection as u will be in trouble if you used it, its utter madness.
F all criminals and their rights
Last edited by March or die on Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
March or die
Patrick Vieira

Postby Phil71 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:02 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Fk that.

Yep. Don’t hold back.

I’d rather get tried by twelve men than carried by six.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:05 pm

Was actually going to quote that one in my post. ;)
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby March or die » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:56 pm

DEAD MEN DONT TALK
March or die
Patrick Vieira

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:17 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Fk that.

Not quite true. You are entitled to use whatever force you deem proportionate as long as it is based on a genuine reasonably held belief.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:42 pm

Castle law.

If someone breaks into your domain you should be entitled to do whatever you deem fit.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:06 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Fk that.

Not quite true. You are entitled to use whatever force you deem proportionate as long as it is based on a genuine reasonably held belief.

That's rubbish.

I think you'll find its whatever the police and the courts deem proportionate, not you.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:38 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Fk that.

That's rubbish.

I think you'll find its whatever the police and the courts deem proportionate, not you.

I'm just saying what the law says. Plus they have to prove you were disproportionate, not the other way around.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby UFGN » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:33 pm

It's been reported from multiple sources this week that the ISIS filth have been defeated in Iraq and Syria.

While obviously they remain very dangerous and much more work will need doing over many years to make sure they stay defeated, I think it's important to acknowledge how important this news is

It was only a few years ago that Hillary Benn made that speech in Parliament that many will remember and at the time it felt that that ISIS would take much longer to flush out than has actually been the case.

Congratulations to everyone involved, especially those who've been freed from living under ISIS tyranny
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:59 pm

Who's been fighting them all this time since the Russian Jet bombings?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:08 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Who's been fighting them all this time since the Russian Jet bombings?

Colalition including Syrian forces and US, UK and other special forces as well as more air strikes
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Phil71 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:17 pm

All they’ve done is gone into hiding.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:12 pm

Man stabbed to death in a robbery whilst opening his corner shop in Pinner at six o'clock this morning.

Fuckin awful.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee