In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Sims » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Pudpop wrote:
Sims wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Pudpop wrote:Guys I f***ing take it all back.

I'm gay for Ozil

I can also confirm Sims is gay for Wenger.

And I for Ramsey

Ach for Ronaldo

SJW for Papi

you forgot that im also gay for mesut

f**k off hes mine

eiffel tower xxxx
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Phil71 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Frank Maloney.

That’s all.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:55 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
You can argue till your blue but this is just another instance where reality smacks millennial's straight in the face.

Nature and internal biology don't give a fk about your warped arrogant little fkers insistence that life is how you choose it to be, that fantasy is in your head.

I seriously worry about the youth of today, I really do.

Holy fvcking shit you're still saying the same shit, you're like a fvcking parrot, mate. You keep to your script you repeat the same f***ing shit over and over and over again, no matter how i respond. We could go for about 20 more pages and you're still going to be repeating the same few sentences of propaganda that you've learned. I can go watch Fox News if i want that kind of discussion. It's painfully obvious you know nothing about this topic and you're completely incapable of interacting with anything that's semi complicated when it comes to this conversation. Please let this be your last post on this topic for my own sanity or i will have to utilize a firearm on my head if i hear you speaking about this again.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:59 am

Jedi wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
You can argue till your blue but this is just another instance where reality smacks millennial's straight in the face.

Nature and internal biology don't give a fk about your warped arrogant little fkers insistence that life is how you choose it to be, that fantasy is in your head.

I seriously worry about the youth of today, I really do.

Holy fvcking shit you're still saying the same shit, you're like a fvcking parrot, mate. You keep to your script you repeat the same f***ing shit over and over and over again, no matter how i respond. We could go for about 20 more pages and you're still going to be repeating the same few sentences of propaganda that you've learned. I can go watch Fox News if i want that kind of discussion. It's painfully obvious you know nothing about this topic and you're completely incapable of interacting with anything that's semi complicated when it comes to this conversation. Please let this be your last post on this topic for my own sanity or i will have to utilize a firearm on my head if i hear you speaking about this again.

The answer your looking for but don't want to hear .................

Yes your gay if you shag a tranny.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:13 am

Are you capable of conversing like a normal human being and without sounding like you're a pundit who's been given 60 seconds on primetime TV to throw out his zingers and impress the public.

I pointed out how you're constantly repeating yourself no matter what i said and what did you do? You just repeated yourself again. You should consider doing an MRI scan.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:53 am

Why are you so invested in the trans debate?

DG is repeating himself because that is his stance on the issue: it is equally gay to sleep with a man or a trans woman.

Why would he say anything other than his opinion?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Rockape » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Anyway.....all this hoo ha over the Khasoggi murder in the Saudi Embassy, but will anyone actually do anything about it?
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Jedi wrote:Are you capable of conversing like a normal human being and without sounding like you're a pundit who's been given 60 seconds on primetime TV to throw out his zingers and impress the public.

I pointed out how you're constantly repeating yourself no matter what i said and what did you do? You just repeated yourself again. You should consider doing an MRI scan.

Are you capable of actually asking me what you want rather than commenting on my answer which of course as VaVa said ........... I'm repeating because my opinion hasn't changed.

If you want to explore whether I'd consider a different answer then you need to ask me a direct and relevant question for me to consider.

Tbf I thought I was quite clear on the matter, if its born with balls and a d*ck its a man, you're getting frustrated because I won't change that opinion?

.............. yet its you dealing in after birth science induced fantasy where as nature and reality for that matter is firmly on my side.

yet you think I'm the one with the problem?

Your attempting to draw me into your view of "perception" where as I'm giving biological facts ............ please tell me, why I should move my position and join you?

Let me give you an example ..............

Take 3 guys, 3 girls and 2 more guys who today have become a tranny.

Now stick us all from childhood on a deserted island out in the pacific with no external aid ............ now tell me again as all 8 of us reach adulthood, tell me that these guys no matter how they feel inside are actual, factual women?

No cosmetics, no fake boobs, no hormone replacements ........... get that? no "fake" anything, its a man!!!

Sorry to disappoint you.

Rockape wrote:Anyway.....all this hoo ha over the Khasoggi murder in the Saudi Embassy, but will anyone actually do anything about it?

What's there to do?

People will posture, say its horrendous ............ yet these are the same people who condemned 100,000's of women and children to death in Iraq and Syria.

Hypocrites gonna do what hypocrites do, why stop now? business as usual.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Rockape wrote:Anyway.....all this hoo ha over the Khasoggi murder in the Saudi Embassy, but will anyone actually do anything about it?
Haven't plenty of countries pulled out of some event happening in SA? From what I can tell the diplomatic fallout has been significant
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Phil71 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Publicly they'll be condemned. Maybe the odd sanction or two for a short while.

Privately they'll still be doing deals and plotting plans.

The Saudi secret service look like they've been taking lessons from the Russians. I mean, what's the point of being a secret service if everyone knows what you're doing?
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Nuggets » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Phil71 wrote:Frank Maloney.

That’s all.

The one and only :P
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Nuggets » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Phil71 wrote:

The Saudi secret service look like they've been taking lessons from the Russians. I mean, what's the point of being a secret service if everyone knows what you're doing?

Gorra good point phil :clap: :arse flag.gif:
Nuggets

Postby Rockape » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:39 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Gorra good point phil :clap: :arse flag.gif:

I know, what makes me laugh is that the Turks have obviously got the place wired up and the Saudi's had no idea. Must have Russian teachers!
Rockape
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Turkey: "We won't tolllerate this human rights outrage on our soil"

Saudi Arabia: "You wot m8? Are you f***ing kidding us?"
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Jedi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Why are you so invested in the trans debate?

Not invested in the trans debate. I just like arguing with people over anything political, and it really frustrates me when people argue like DG does.

Va-Va-Voom wrote:DG is repeating himself because that is his stance on the issue: it is equally gay to sleep with a man or a trans woman.

Yes. And my stance is that sleeping with a man and a trans woman isn't equally gay. Should we just keep repeating our stance over and over again until someone gives up? Or are we supposed to provide evidence to support our claims?

I did that and posted a study on the topic of attraction to trans woman and provided a diagram from that study which shows straight men showing higher physical arousal than homosexual men while being shown erotic clips of trans women. Did he respond to this evidence? Yes... he responded by giving me an emotional reply that he really "feels" it's gay. To keep his original stance he's going to have to concede that most men are therefore gay.

Next, he keeps repeating that "nature and reality are on his side" (he just did it again in his latest post) even though i said from the get-go that i accept the reality that the XY sex-determination system and reproductive function decide whether someone is a biological male or a female. I'm simply trying to move the conversation to language, which is a completely cultural phenomenon, yet he keeps repeating this same sentence like It's some kind of slam dunk.

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Why would he say anything other than his opinion?

Because opinions are worthless. Unless he has a PhD in something that's relevant to the conversation, he's going to have to cite people who do, like i did.

Time to move on from this topic.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee