In the news today...

Grab a chair, open a beer, and chat away! In Tribute to Drama, SE13, and Fabrestuta. R.I.P.

Re: In the news today....

Postby Jedi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:50 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Thank God I'm at work and that 2nd image is broken.

Fix it and I'll answer later.

But as for the first one ............. I'd actually rather get shot, and I'm not joking, that's ugly even for a man, and Ginger to boot!!! nuclear option is right!!

Fk you.

Why what's wrong with "her", "she" has a vagina and can have children. The idea that you'd call that guy a "she" is crazy to me. You can call him a guy but still acknowledge his sex is female, that he has XX chromosomes, and female reproductive function. It's just common courtesy at this point.

2nd picture fixed. Even if you say you wouldn't f**k either with a gun to your head, i still want you to answer this question: Which one is it more gay to f**k?
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:41 pm

What do you mean what's wrong with her??? just because she is a female doesn't mean she's hot ffs!

I wouldn't shag every woman would I? if you bring me some ugly bird or some 17st heffer doesn't mean I'm going to go for it.

So as to your question and I'm seriously starting to wonder who this convo is satisfying here because I feel you have some latent Tranny love and are fishing for acceptance.

Which one is more gay to fk .............. both, but the first one I'd sooner puke all over my lap.

The tranny is obviously more attractive as she resembles a woman in shape however its still a guy, simple as that.

You can argue till your blue but this is just another instance where reality smacks millennial's straight in the face.

Nature and internal biology don't give a fk about your warped arrogant little fkers insistence that life is how you choose it to be, that fantasy is in your head.

I seriously worry about the youth of today, I really do.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:06 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:What do you mean what's wrong with her??? just because she is a female doesn't mean she's hot ffs!

I wouldn't shag every woman would I? if you bring me some ugly bird or some 17st heffer doesn't mean I'm going to go for it.

So as to your question and I'm seriously starting to wonder who this convo is satisfying here because I feel you have some latent Tranny love and are fishing for acceptance.

Which one is more gay to fk .............. both, but the first one I'd sooner puke all over my lap.

The tranny is obviously more attractive as she resembles a woman in shape however its still a guy, simple as that.

You can argue till your blue but this is just another instance where reality smacks millennial's straight in the face.

Nature and internal biology don't give a fk about your warped arrogant little fkers insistence that life is how you choose it to be, that fantasy is in your head.

Right I'll get that fund started up
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Pudpop » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:49 pm

UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:What do you mean what's wrong with her??? just because she is a female doesn't mean she's hot ffs!

Right I'll get that fund started up
Put me in for a tenner
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:49 pm

I see no lies.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Pudpop » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Guys I f***ing take it all back.

I'm gay for Ozil
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Ach » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Lol last page or so is funny.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Pudpop wrote:Guys I f***ing take it all back.

I'm gay for Ozil

I can also confirm Sims is gay for Wenger.

And I for Ramsey

Ach for Ronaldo

SJW for Papi
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Whos papi?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Sims » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

I'm gay for Ozil

And I for Ramsey

Ach for Ronaldo

SJW for Papi

you forgot that im also gay for mesut
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:02 pm

Ach wrote:Whos papi?

Drake
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:03 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Ach wrote:Whos papi?

Drake

Lol

I'll have to defend SJW here. Most think drake is a bitch anyway so sjw can f**k him like a woman
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:05 pm

Touche
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Pudpop » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:07 pm

Sims wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

I'm gay for Ozil

And I for Ramsey

Ach for Ronaldo

SJW for Papi

you forgot that im also gay for mesut

f**k off hes mine
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:07 pm

I was going to make a reciprocal joke about me being straight for..... such or such woman

Then realised I really don't admire many women. That's probably really bad
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

PreviousNext

Return to The Harambee