Fabianski - Focus and hard work got me through

Fabianski - Focus and hard work got me through

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 am

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... me-through

Fabianski - Focus, hard work got me through

By Giuseppe Muro

Lukasz Fabianski is in great form.

Confident, commanding and assured, the goalkeeper has become a key figure in the Arsenal side after a number of crucial saves and important performances.

The Pole has come through a difficult period stronger for it and he puts his turn-around down to a couple of key factors.

“Even when there was a difficult time for me I was always focused on my job or I was always working hard,” said Fabianski. ”That is the only way I think you can achieve something.

“Of course I have been through a difficult period but that's life, that's football. You have to just keep working hard and hopefully it will pay off.

“I always say my only thing is to keep working hard, to try to play as best as I can and try to help the team.”

Arsène Wenger has been quick to tell everyone that we are now seeing the Fabianski he has always seen in training and the 25-year-old is thankful for the support of his manager.

“I think the reason maybe why he said it was because he saw me every day in the training ground. Maybe he had a reason to say that.

“Everyone is supporting each other no matter if they were supporting me. Every time, every single game we try to support each other so that is the spirit of the team.

“I just want to stay focused. That is the main thing for me, to keep working hard. If there is a possibility to play, I'll just try to play as best I can.”
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Re: Fabianski - Focus and hard work got me through

Postby GunnGunn » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:36 pm

I would say more than a little solid myself...

Almunia has been fairly solid, Fabianski has been immense.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Re: Fabianski - Focus and hard work got me through

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Good to hear the story from his point of view. Sounds like he has the right attitude.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Return to 21. Lukasz Fabianski