Well done Lukasz Fabianski

Well done Lukasz Fabianski

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Quality in the first half, slight dip in the second but he was let down by a poor defence again tonight as he was on Saturday.

Great shot stops, his decision making to come out and take the ball and his the lad is agile as f**k. Had he had a better back four in front of him I doubt we would have conceided.

Great performance by the lad and hopefully gets the confidence up after unfairly shouldering the blame from Saturday.

Good on you lad!
Reinvestment before Renewal.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Re: Well done Lukasz Fabianski

Postby arseman » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Well done indeed, fins performance today, i hope some of those who had a go at him choke themselves to death....
arseman
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Gould » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:17 pm

a truely brill game after all the blame for sat. he is one for the future and its good to shut up his doubters with this good performance tonight. shame we shipped 4 goals because he was my motm at half time. 2nd half performance has gotta be shava
Gould
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gzagee » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:18 pm

The boy had a point to prove and i think he went some way to proving he's not as sh*te as some of our members make him out to be.
How many shots on target did he stop???? :dizzy:

One game makes not a bad keeper...
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:18 pm

How is it that you were online but didn't post until the game was over ADS? Now you extol the virtues of the man certain GW members wanted lined up against a wall and shot. :think:

He had a blinder though. Not often you say that when you give up 4, but tis true.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 pm

its silly praising then slaggin game by game basis

hes young, bound too make mistakes, no doubt hes got talent, lets just stand back and let him develop, a lot of good solid saves tonight, but still flapping alot, not exactly solid keeper at the minute but in time he will be
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby gzagee » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:How is it that you were online but didn't post until the game was over ADS? Now you extol the virtues of the man certain GW members wanted lined up against a wall and shot. :think:

He had a blinder though. Not often you say that when you give up 4, but tis true.

Can't say I blame him. I'm always offline when we play.

Some of us can't be arsed with the knee jerk stupidity that occurs on match day threads.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm

gzagee wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:How is it that you were online but didn't post until the game was over ADS? Now you extol the virtues of the man certain GW members wanted lined up against a wall and shot. :think:

Can't say I blame him. I'm always offline when we play.

Some of us can't be arsed with the knee jerk stupidity that occurs on match day threads.

Lol I was referring to our very own ADS uncanny likeness to Fabianski.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby damo1583 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:23 pm

He is a future superstar, he just needs time and experience. He will learn from all this and it will make hime a better keeper, what is more a good performance from tonight and another against Boro at the weekend should bolster his confidence with some big games still to play.......
Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know i'm LOCO?
damo1583
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Eh? I was online? I come on after the final whistle mate and there a big shape of my arse in my couch that I moulded in 90 mins of not getting up off it that will back me up on that one mo chara.
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:28 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:

Eh? I was online? I come on after the final whistle mate and there a big shape of my arse in my couch that I moulded in 90 mins of not getting up off it that will back me up on that one mo chara.

See my above post man. Was playing on the ADS/Fabianski thing.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:

Sorryz :redface:
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
Ades_Dancin_Shoes wrote:

Sorryz :redface:

Thats ok man. You and Gza are usually quick on the uptake and still had no clue what the f**k I was talking about.

Tis 4:20 so I have an excuse........
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Andreys_Does_Simples » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Always 4.20 somewhere mate!

I think GZA and me were stil scraping ourselves off our ceilings and couldn't really read what you wrote ;)
Andreys_Does_Simples
Match Reporter

Postby gouldinho » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 pm

He was brilliant, ive got faith in the man
IT WAS CESC FABREGAS INSPIRED
gouldinho
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Next

Return to 21. Lukasz Fabianski