Denilson: Cesc lacks leadership

Re: Denilson: Cesc lacks leadership

Postby Gould » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:36 pm

what he basically said is nobody is a stand out leader and takes responcabilitys for a loss.. puts their hands up and says. its my fault.. meaning that he actually ment. the whole team know they have done wrong. its a better mentality for all to take the blame than one.. then their is no scapegoat. for example.. fabanski. wasnt all blame on fabanski.. they see it as a team thing... the media as usual are blowing this out of proportions and twisting words. and he said almunia was the best at the club.. we seen what almunia can do. unstoppable 1st half against barca fabby was this season and chezney is also great. was a question of opinion rather than what everybody considers was a good interview from denilson i watched it all. not sure if it was linked on here or not. if not il find it.
Gould
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Gould wrote:what he basically said is nobody is a stand out leader and takes responcabilitys for a loss.. puts their hands up and says. its my fault.. meaning that he actually ment. the whole team know they have done wrong. its a better mentality for all to take the blame than one.. then their is no scapegoat. for example.. fabanski. wasnt all blame on fabanski.. they see it as a team thing... the media as usual are blowing this out of proportions and twisting words. and he said almunia was the best at the club.. we seen what almunia can do. unstoppable 1st half against barca fabby was this season and chezney is also great. was a question of opinion rather than what everybody considers was a good interview from denilson i watched it all. not sure if it was linked on here or not. if not il find it.

This.

He was basically saying there isn't "one set leader in the squad"

Fabregas knew what he meant and said so, on his Twitter.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 pm

UFGN: Denilson lacks footballing ability.

Thats a Goonersworld exclusive by the way.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby starmandb » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 pm

can i just point out that denilson has featured in 50 wins at the emirates and scored 5 goals
and that the fans who support the club so well at away games also go to home games rather than being this different breed that are spoken of
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Dejan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:33 pm

starmandb wrote:can i just point out that denilson has featured in 50 wins at the emirates and scored 5 goals
and that the fans who support the club so well at away games also go to home games rather than being this different breed that are spoken of

What kind of breakfast did you had on 19 December, 1982?

Lets see how good your memory is now ;)
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Dejan wrote:
starmandb wrote:can i just point out that denilson has featured in 50 wins at the emirates and scored 5 goals

What kind of breakfast did you had on 19 December, 1982?

Lets see how good your memory is now ;)

probably jam
i like the jam and should imagine i was a little bit miffed that they had split
a week before christmas i probably took the then mrs starman to see the king of comedy as a sweetner for having f***ked off to sunderland....the journey to roker park lasted longer than the relationship
starmandb

Postby starmandb » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:19 pm

i,m waiting for my boy to come home from college and we are going to see 127hours
have you seen it?
starmandb

Postby Maxduke » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

I love you Starman!
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Previous

Return to Denilson