RVP signs for Manure - official

Re: RVP signs for Manure - official

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:55 pm

ChVint22 wrote:What makes me even more angry is Man U fans saying we don't have a right to be angry, cause he gave us 7 or 8 good years. Deluded f***ing ****!!!!

Actually one of my mate who supports Manure was going on about the same sh*t as to how we should be thanking RVP for keeping us in the CL and should not begrudge his move. I knew united supporters were deluded and classless but this time around they are acting like nth grade c*nts.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Olivier's Twist » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:15 pm

ChVint22 wrote:What makes me even more angry is Man U fans saying we don't have a right to be angry, cause he gave us 7 or 8 good years. Deluded f***ing ****!!!!

same c**** who insulted Beckham/Ronaldo/RVN when these went on to pastures new and better.
Olivier's Twist
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby StLGooner » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:16 pm

We need to make an official "Kick a Man U fan" day.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Git » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:22 pm

:snooty:
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zenith » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:25 pm

A picture can't look more wrong than this. FFS
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Git » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:27 pm

The two biggest c**** I have ever seen. No wonder it chopped half of RVP off. c*** overload.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Git » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:35 pm

"It's an honour to sign for Manchester United.

"I am looking forward to following in the footsteps of so many great strikers, bringing my experience and playing my part to help the team compete for the biggest trophies in the game. I can't wait to get started."

"It is always difficult to find the perfect match but I feel this is the perfect match.

GO f**k YOURSELF.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19296077
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby JackMan86 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:08 pm

I've just seen his press conference on SSN. I feel sick.

However when he said "Let me make one thing clear, there is no bad feeling towards Arsenal, there was some uncertainty and we had different views on things". Makes me really wonder what is going on behind closed doors and is a clear indication that our board are quite content to line their pockets whilst letting our great and glorious club stagnate into mediocrity.

I'm appalled.
KROENKE OUT GAZIDIS OUT HILL-WOOD OUT

USMANOV IN
JackMan86
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:30 pm

JackMan86 wrote:I've just seen his press conference on SSN. I feel sick.

However when he said "Let me make one thing clear, there is no bad feeling towards Arsenal, there was some uncertainty and we had different views on things". Makes me really wonder what is going on behind closed doors and is a clear indication that our board are quite content to line their pockets whilst letting our great and glorious club stagnate into mediocrity.

I'm appalled.

You seriously believe his words?

He made some highly unrealistic demands ''apparently'' knowing very well that we would be in position to agree to those. RVP is a c*nt of the highest order who tried to create a wedge between the club and it s fans to force a move. What he says now isn't worth wiping my ass with.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Leody » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:44 pm

AF... How many times are we going to listen to the same thing as player leave before we realize the problem is the club, not the players.

No other club has had an exodus of top players like we have, nobody...

Surely it's not down to all of them being c****. Some, yeah, but we're not innocent by any stretch...
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Olivier's Twist » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Leody wrote:AF... How many times are we going to listen to the same thing as player leave before we realize the problem is the club, not the players.

No other club has had an exodus of top players like we have, nobody...

Surely it's not down to all of them being ****. Some, yeah, but we're not innocent by any stretch...

Well if players get their's heads turned and want to move only thing the club can do is sell them, problem is we wait till last min and look stupid.

The players the board the manager and some of the fans are all to blame in this not one or the other.
Olivier's Twist
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Olivier's Twist » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:51 pm

JackMan86 wrote:I've just seen his press conference on SSN. I feel sick.

I'm appalled.

Don't fall for it it was just a nice guy act not to make him feel guilt etc. Its Bs and he knows it only in feb he wanted to win titles with us and us only.

Yestoday he tells Fergie it was only Utd he wanted to go to. he did not give a shit about us it was simple, we were just stupid to leave the deal late.
Olivier's Twist
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Leody » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:53 pm

The problem is, we let them get their heads turned...

You don't see players from other teams heads turning at the rate they do at Arsenal. Time we stop looking to place blame and see what can be done to stop it.
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Leody wrote:The problem is, we let them get their heads turned...

You don't see players from other teams heads turning at the rate they do at Arsenal. Time we stop looking to place blame and see what can be done to stop it.

Yep, like I said, and you said above. I doubt our luck is so bad to where we just keep signing players that are c****.

Like I mentioned, players want tons of money, or they want to win trophies, and we can't give them tons of money, so our only hope is winning trophies, and since the board and Wenger haven't done enough with the squad to win trophies then this is what you get. Mass Exodus!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Leody » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Agreed, but I don't think it's that simple. There are teams that have never won a thing and don't pay as well that manage to keep their players.

We deal with a higher class of player typically...

Hard to say exactly, but something is seriously jacked up with the club.
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie