IF RVP Stays - One more season

IF RVP Stays - One more season

Postby GoonerGetYA » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:27 am

How will he be treated? i mean there is a small possibility that the club will force him to stay and see out his contact. Obviously i mean SMALL like 2%, because we all know this greedy club is only interested in raping its asset's for profit.

But the question stands, how will he be treated?

He's our last world class player, once he's gone our decline from a top club is complete! so if he stays should we cheer and hope we win something, thus convincing him of staying?

OR

will he get torn to pieces from the stands!?!
A new hope
GoonerGetYA
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Re: IF RVP Stays - One more season

Postby Yorkyblue » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:29 am

Couldn't you use one of the other 15 threads?

There is threads everywhere saying the same things over and over.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GoonerGetYA » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 am

Yorkyblue wrote:Couldn't you use one of the other 15 threads?

There is threads everywhere saying the same things over and over.

Shut up, show your feeder club fans more respect ! ;)
A new hope
GoonerGetYA
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Trina » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:38 am

I was wondering the same thing last night actually. Will be interesting to see how he gets treated by the fans if he does stay for the season.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby GoonerGetYA » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

Trina wrote:I was wondering the same thing last night actually. Will be interesting to see how he gets treated by the fans if he does stay for the season.

I personally think he's gone! i said it months back in a thread called 4 more could go!

I think if he stays, we should cheer him on, part of me feels like shouting nothing but abuse at the idiot for 90 minutes but........ that wouldn't help would it!
A new hope
GoonerGetYA
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Trina » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:47 am

Nope and it wouldn't help the rest of the team on the field either.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Yorkyblue » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:55 am

As I said in the other thread about this. Nasri got called a c*** and it was sang to him while he played for you. You would expect the same to happen to RVP.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Callum » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:02 am

I don't ever want to see him wear our shirt again, let alone wear the armband. He made he feelings perfectly clear yesterday afternoon and after that I don't see how he could ever represent out club again. We need to sell as soon as possible.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby CynicalGooner » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:24 am

Yorkyblue wrote:As I said in the other thread about this. Nasri got called a c*** and it was sang to him while he played for you. You would expect the same to happen to RVP.

Given the appalling way he had acted all summer Nasri was treated with unbelievable and undeserved respect during his last game for us and don't try and twist it any other way. The things you come out with sometimes
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby GoonerGetYA » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 am

CynicalGooner wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:As I said in the other thread about this. Nasri got called a **** and it was sang to him while he played for you. You would expect the same to happen to RVP.

Given the appalling way he had acted all summer Nasri was treated with unbelievable and undeserved respect during his last game for us and don't try and twist it any other way. The things you come out with sometimes

what he said!
A new hope
GoonerGetYA
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Inchpräctice » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:46 am

The statement issued by the club yesterday seems to imply that they want to keep him for his last season.
That could be just 'transfer talk' though....
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 am

GoonerGetYA wrote:How will he be treated? i mean there is a small possibility that the club will force him to stay and see out his contact. Obviously i mean SMALL like 2%, because we all know this greedy club is only interested in raping its asset's for profit.

But the question stands, how will he be treated?

He's our last world class player, once he's gone our decline from a top club is complete! so if he stays should we cheer and hope we win something, thus convincing him of staying?

OR

will he get torn to pieces from the stands!?!

if he runs out in the shirt he will get the same support i have given every player in the shirt for 42 years.
he had a contract and he does,nt want to sign it.
it is up to the club to deal with that situation.
i am an arsenal fan always will be but if i was an arsenal fan that was also a player i would do the best thing for my career.if that meant leaving so be it.
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby ivan itchybum » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:06 am

Yorkyblue wrote:As I said in the other thread about this. Nasri got called a **** and it was sang to him while he played for you. You would expect the same to happen to RVP.

RVP is more likeable... doesn't have the face of a t**t
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby shamrock11 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:15 am

If he does stay,strip him of captaincy and give it to the Verminator,not good to have a captain who wants out
OOH OOH OOH TO BE OOH TO BE A GOONER!
shamrock11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gzagee » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 am

First of all - how the feck do you know our decline is complete? Where's the proof?

Secondly after the comments he made yesterday i don't see how he can continue at this club. Those were carefully worded to exact maximum effect throughout the fanbase. It wasn't a "I won't be signing a new contract... it's time for me to pursue a new chapter..." this was premeditated. And if what i hear is to be believed without the knowledge of the club.
He's now become a divisive figure both within the club and in public. It seems like he's tried to force the club's hand in a cunning way. I can't see much merit in him staying now.
Let's see if he throws in a transfer request; thereby forfeiting his right to a transfer bonus. that should tell us if money is on his mind.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Next

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie