F**K ROBIN

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby Massa » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 pm

this thread is full of shit lol. don't hate rvp hate arsene
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36376
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby Massa » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 pm

and nasri doesnt warm the bench ffs
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36376
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby mg86 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Bungle678 wrote:
gzagee wrote:Nothing more to it than him trying to curry favour with the fans. Committing the cardinal sin of exposing what is discussed behind closed doors without consent, thus easing his path to somewhere else. But he's fcked you lot because he's just as likely to stay in the EPL when I'm sure once upon a time he said he'd go abroad.


You lot??

You relinquished you colours now?

Nah, he's saying the ones that support the players (RvP) over the club or seem to take that side atleast.
Image
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
User avatar
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8328
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:54 am
Location: North Carolina, United States

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby Angelito » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:05 pm

I understand why Wenger did what he did with van Persie because van Persie wouldn't have signed an extension last season and we couldn't have sold him then too because we had lost both Nasri and Cesc. Wenger remained quiet on this and so did van Persie because both knew what was happening.

The real trouble is how did we not get Nasri to sign an extension. Before the 2010/2011 season, nobody wanted Nasri and he was just one of those "young Arsenal players." Wenger could have easily told him, "Sign or go," and he would have been forced to sign because no Citys, Chelseas, or ManUs of the world would be coming for him.

Now, the main question is: why are we always in this mess? Walcott has the same issue now. You really have to question Wenger and the board there.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 25673
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby mg86 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Angelito wrote:I understand why Wenger did what he did with van Persie because van Persie wouldn't have signed an extension last season and we couldn't have sold him then too because we had lost both Nasri and Cesc. Wenger remained quiet on this and so did van Persie because both knew what was happening.

The real trouble is how did we not get Nasri to sign an extension. Before the 2010/2011 season, nobody wanted Nasri and he was just one of those "young Arsenal players." Wenger could have easily told him, "Sign or go," and he would have been forced to sign because no Citys, Chelseas, or ManUs of the world would be coming for him.

Now, the main question is: why are we always in this mess? Walcott has the same issue now. You really have to question Wenger and the board there.

Nasri had a bad second half of the season compared to his first and the prior year was hit or miss at best. Van Persie was injured for us constantly before this recent shocking injury free run. Cesc was the clear loss out of the bunch, made everyone better around him and actually could for the most part stay fit.
Image
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
User avatar
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8328
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:54 am
Location: North Carolina, United States

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby gzagee » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 pm

From the momnet he released that statement I knew he was a snake.
Thank feck he's gone. Shame we couldn't get rid earlier. He's probably infected the minds of our other foreign lads.
Good thing Kossie signed a long term deal.


Time to move on. Finally.
Image
User avatar
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008
 
Posts: 20802
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Nadir and Nirvana

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby GunnGunn » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Long term deals mean nothing. Kos will leave for Barca if he has another good season.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
User avatar
GunnGunn
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18994
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: London

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:40 am

Thanks for the service RVP. Great times. Now i am forgetting about you. You have sinned.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
User avatar
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4057
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby Est83 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm only pissed at Wenger for letting yet another player enter into their last contracted year and therefore have too much power in any potential transfer.

In the situation, Wenger couldn't have done anything. 1. Robin wanted to go, so he must be sold. 2. He's entered into his last year and is expected to go on the cheap. 3. The only club offering anywhere near enough were the Manc filth.

I hate the fact that he's gone there, it's betrayal of the highest order, but I don't blame Wenger for selling to them as it seems it was the only way to get a fee anywhere near a worthy fee. Besides, I'm not convinced the fat scouse will work well with van Pussy. I wish him the worst!
Image


MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010
 
Posts: 16021
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am
Location: On the bog!

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby Tony_Adams » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Don't worry, I've just jinxed him by putting him in my fantasy football team!
Image
User avatar
Tony_Adams
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 34942
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby Olivier's Twist » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Est83 wrote:I'm only pissed at Wenger for letting yet another player enter into their last contracted year and therefore have too much power in any potential transfer.

In the situation, Wenger couldn't have done anything. 1. Robin wanted to go, so he must be sold. 2. He's entered into his last year and is expected to go on the cheap. 3. The only club offering anywhere near enough were the Manc filth.

I hate the fact that he's gone there, it's betrayal of the highest order, but I don't blame Wenger for selling to them as it seems it was the only way to get a fee anywhere near a worthy fee. Besides, I'm not convinced the fat scouse will work well with van Pussy. I wish him the worst!



Bang on the money.
User avatar
Olivier's Twist
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 am

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby dammyGunner » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:55 pm

He's done a classic 'FLAMINI' on us... I hope he ends up like Berbatov and Owen
Image
User avatar
dammyGunner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 am
Location: Abuja, Nigeria

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby Özilfan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:Don't worry, I've just jinxed him by putting him in my fantasy football team!


Ha ha, good lad.
Özilfan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Previous

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest