F**K ROBIN

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby Myrmedus » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Shut up ffs.

His reasons are legitimate. The board has no ambition which doesn't match a player who obviously DOES have ambition.

Shock: the best players want to win things. To have the best players you need to at least be pulling all the stops to win things. We don't. It's not even necessarily about winning things but about the mentality. We have the mentality of a wet noodle.

Instead of directing this BS at RvP maybe you should direct it at the idiots on the board running this club like a financial services company.

A football club should NOT be announcing post-tax profits of £50 million a year, that's doubly the case for a club paying off a debt. A huge chuck of that should've been reinvested into the club/the team and/or used to pay the stadium debt off quicker. It should not have made it through the P&L to the bottom line. Do you know where those profits go? Shareholder pockets. That's what 'profit' is. It's what's left after ALL expenditure, INCLUDING investment, INCLUDING debt payment.

We have a club that charges the most expensive ticket prices in the league and all of that money falls through to the bottom line into the pockets of greedy fat cats, and your issue is with RvP? Seriously.... How about the board having loyalty to the club's fans?
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gzagee » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Pretax profits are exactly that- PRE TAX. Do you know what the final figure was after paying the taxman and others costs? Nearer the £2m mark.
You've come here spouting rubbish, maybe because you're peeved about the RvP situation but you haven't even taken the time to formulate a coherent rant. "Financial Services company"? Didn't know we now do hedgefunds as part of the Arsenalisation of the club.
I must've missed that memo....
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby TRA Dial Square » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this... So just thought I'd add it in here. It is more likely coincidence but it's quite interesting to read nonetheless when you put these things together.

• Allegedly Arsene was warned (never said by who) about RvP's statement 24hrs prior to it's posting... This is the reason he made the statement he did in regard to hoping he stays and ends his career at Arsenal, the day before.

• Everyone was probably aware of Arsene and David Dein's relationship/Friendship. Most probably were also aware that they'd been stuck together like glue throughout the Euro's but more notably, throughout the acquisitions of Podolski and Giroud...

• Not known whether directly or indirectly but it is also known that David Dein still has connections and dealings, with R&W holdings and he and Usmanov "made up" a long-time ago, after whatever it was that caused Dein to "sell up" with R&W...

• On the day of the Norwich game this past season, Wenger made it absolutely clear that he sees "NO REASON" Usmanov shouldn't have a place, on the Arsenal board.

That all being said, it's being touted that Robin is pulling a "Rooney 2010" but not predominantly for more money... And it's suspected by a few that his statement was in fact a nudge toward R&W as opposed to a "come and get me plea" to whoever would listen.

As I said yeah, it's speculative and probably coincidental but I still found it interesting.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

F**K ROBIN

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:51 pm

:thinking:
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby JackMan86 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:Wasn't sure where to put this... So just thought I'd add it in here. It is more likely coincidence but it's quite interesting to read nonetheless when you put these things together.

• Allegedly Arsene was warned (never said by who) about RvP's statement 24hrs prior to it's posting... This is the reason he made the statement he did in regard to hoping he stays and ends his career at Arsenal, the day before.

• Everyone was probably aware of Arsene and David Dein's relationship/Friendship. Most probably were also aware that they'd been stuck together like glue throughout the Euro's but more notably, throughout the acquisitions of Podolski and Giroud...

• Not known whether directly or indirectly but it is also known that David Dein still has connections and dealings, with R&W holdings and he and Usmanov "made up" a long-time ago, after whatever it was that caused Dein to "sell up" with R&W...

• On the day of the Norwich game this past season, Wenger made it absolutely clear that he sees "NO REASON" Usmanov shouldn't have a place, on the Arsenal board.

That all being said, it's being touted that Robin is pulling a "Rooney 2010" but not predominantly for more money... And it's suspected by a few that his statement was in fact a nudge toward R&W as opposed to a "come and get me plea" to whoever would listen.

As I said yeah, it's speculative and probably coincidental but I still found it interesting.

Hmmmmm....if that is true then he is definitely playing a risky game.

One thing that doesn't sit quite right with me though is that if he's supposed to be off to another club, be it somewhere in England or abroad, he's always said how settled his kids are in London and that they're in local schools etc. Wouldn't a move away massively upset that? So could he be playing smoke and mirrors ala Rooney??

Just a thought

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
KROENKE OUT GAZIDIS OUT HILL-WOOD OUT

USMANOV IN
JackMan86
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 am

Some people are showing how gutted they are by calling him. I understand. That is how they handle being angry.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Est83 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm

He's not playing a risky a riscky game JackMan86, if he gets Arsenal to fix up and invest, then he signs an extension with a much improved team. If no new signings are brought in (Poodolski and Giroud with another Mid are enough imo), then he goes elsewhere to a team that's competing for more.

Win win for him.

Still, if he's 100% looking to move then, as the title says, F**K ROBIN!!! No-one can get around the argument that he's only given us one season to speak of in the eight that he's been with us. Showing us no loyalty when we've stuck with him through all these injured years.

If he needed to move on to fulfil his own ambitions, then why not sign an extension, hand in a transfer request, and then f**k off? It's been done before. Give Arsenal a nice pay cheque before leaving.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm

he could hannd in a transfer request then be forced to stay.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Est83 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:53 pm

... doesn't usually happen at Arsenal.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby gzagee » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm glad some folk are realising just what a conniving c..u..n..tess he's become.
Either way you slice it: whether he's pushing for a move or trying to force the club's hand, what he's done is appalling especially as club captain. His conduct has been deplorable. Can't remember Cesc, Henry or Vieira conducting themselves in such a fashion.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:23 pm

New RvP song if we every play against him.

"He leaves when he wants, he leaves when he waaaants"
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Angelito » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:50 pm

gzagee wrote:I'm glad some folk are realising just what a conniving c..u..n..tess he's become.
Either way you slice it: whether he's pushing for a move or trying to force the club's hand, what he's done is appalling especially as club captain. His conduct has been deplorable. Can't remember Cesc, Henry or Vieira conducting themselves in such a fashion.

Those guys desperately wanted to leave. The key is: they wanted to leave at ALL costs. van Persie creating all the hullabaloo about his contract and desire doesn't just sound like he's doing it to get a move. He could have opted the Cesc way and sulked instead, but he straight up--opened up. It's not as simple as it looks to me.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

F**K ROBIN

Postby Arsenal Tone » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:57 pm

^ i think there's more to it too.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby gzagee » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Nothing more to it than him trying to curry favour with the fans. Committing the cardinal sin of exposing what is discussed behind closed doors without consent, thus easing his path to somewhere else. But he's fcked you lot because he's just as likely to stay in the EPL when I'm sure once upon a time he said he'd go abroad.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Bungle678 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:49 pm

gzagee wrote:Nothing more to it than him trying to curry favour with the fans. Committing the cardinal sin of exposing what is discussed behind closed doors without consent, thus easing his path to somewhere else. But he's fcked you lot because he's just as likely to stay in the EPL when I'm sure once upon a time he said he'd go abroad.

You lot??

You relinquished you colours now?
Bungle678
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

PreviousNext

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie