F**K ROBIN

Re: F**K ROBIN

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Would you rather he be a sly, underhanded snake like Nasri and try bullshitting to the fans via twitter whilst get fingered by City & co behind closed doors and engineering a move to screw the club over?

Thank you RVP for being straight with us. Obviously some people can't take it, I don't blame them but all this rage and bitterness is better directed at the club, Gazidis, our joke of an owner and, of course, Arsene Wenger.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby RobinVanPerfect » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Didn't RvP say he would wait and see who the club signed? Or was that just assumed?
RobinVanPerfect
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Leody » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:14 pm

RobinVanPerfect wrote:Didn't RvP say he would wait and see who the club signed? Or was that just assumed?

I think he did, but perhaps he's been told the plans for the rest of the summer and doesn't agree with them. We'll never really know.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby JohnGooner » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:27 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:Would you rather he be a sly, underhanded snake like Nasri and try bullshitting to the fans via twitter whilst get fingered by City & co behind closed doors and engineering a move to screw the club over?

Thank you RVP for being straight with us. Obviously some people can't take it, I don't blame them but all this rage and bitterness is better directed at the club, Gazidis, our joke of an owner and, of course, Arsene Wenger.

Yes, nowhe's straight (and in his own statement without the knowledge of the club. Howlong did it take him to be honest? He was bolloxing us for a long enough time.
Adler
Matthews Per Vermaelen Gibbs
Bender Wilshere
Walcott Cazorla El Shaarawy
Poldi

Szczesny, Papadopoulos, Gibbs, Arteta, Bruma, OX, Giroud
JohnGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:28 pm

TBH his statement makes it sound like he was keeping quiet b/c he was told to which I believe b/c Cesc was told to do the same...

And he finally came out w/ this statement b/c he couldn't take the spin being put in the media by Wenger/PHW/Gazidis...
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:31 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:TBH his statement makes it sound like he was keeping quiet b/c he was told to which I believe b/c Cesc was told to do the same...

And he finally came out w/ this statement b/c he couldn't take the spin being put in the media by Wenger/PHW/Gazidis...

Yeah it's how it looks.

This whole 'show me ambition and I will stay' was just what fans/media guessed was said. For all we know, he said he's off and Wenger asked him to keep it quiet while he sorts some transfers out so it doesn't look as bad. Wenger signing Podolski and Giroud never seemed right and this all explains why.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Leody » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:32 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:TBH his statement makes it sound like he was keeping quiet b/c he was told to which I believe b/c Cesc was told to do the same...

He was given a gag order after the last meeting.
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Lee71*98*02 wrote:It could be worse! we could be Rangers fans!!!

true.

I saw this coming anyway. We a much bigger than van Perise!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby gzagee » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Ahem...

I cannot speak for anyone else in this thread nor the forum but, there's no way i will exonerate that c.u.n.tess for his actions. He's only given us ONE, yes ONE PROPER SEASON IN EIGHT YEARS.
I agree the club is partly to blame for this outcome, they didn't show enough ambition from last summer (wouldn't surprise me if that shenanigans played a part in this) but, if so why not jump ship then? Nothing that happened throughout last summer's transfer window and start to the season suggested things would change for the better. So why wait until now??
I've never lambasted Cesc for leaving the club. After all he gave eight proper seasons to the club's cause and had very little to show for it. Can't blame him for that.
Flamini was badly treated by the club in my opinion after being played out of position and then belatedly played in midfield. Again, I won't blame him for his decision, got some good service out of him.

So I say it's you RvP sympathisers who've got it wrong. Very wrong. It seems his one season has clouded youse lots opinions. Even after his previous contract renewal, he sauntered off to Holland and got himself injured for the best part of the season. a season which promised so much more than we achieved.

I don't care whether its money or trophies he hasn't done enough to deserve my respect after Wenger showed him loyalty by sticking by him when others were calling for us to sell him.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby elkanofan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:16 pm

All in all i understand why he wants to leave but i am very disappointed he didn't at least sign a contract like Bale did so when he wants to leave the club will receive money to replac..... oh wait the board will just pocket it all.

:|
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Kyle? » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 pm

I blame gazidis.
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Leody » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 pm

elkanofan wrote:All in all i understand why he wants to leave but i am very disappointed he didn't at least sign a contract like Bale did so when he wants to leave the club will receive money to replac..... oh wait the board will just pocket it all.

:lol:

I know...

Part of me says thanks for not signing and asking for a move, that way those greedy c**** in the owner's box can't pocket it. :hiding:
Last edited by Leody on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 pm

RVP will always be a Legend for me. I am not happy with his decision. But i am trying to understand it. I feel really down about it.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby elkanofan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Leody wrote:
elkanofan wrote:All in all i understand why he wants to leave but i am very disappointed he didn't at least sign a contract like Bale did so when he wants to leave the club will receive money to replac..... oh wait the board will just pocket it all.

:lol:

I know...

Part of me says thanks for not signing and asking for a move, that way those greedy **** in the owner's box can't pocket it. :hiding:

:)

yes, we are on the same page on this, we should all be able to see the biggest issue here is the board! They don't care, whats happening on the pitch, they don't care about new signings, they just want profit! Thats all they care about. Usmanov is hated because he actually wants to SPEND!!!! Although i don't necessarily trust him!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby gzagee » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 pm

If I didn't know better I'd wager the Mods are loving the traffic tonight.
:sneaky:
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

PreviousNext

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie