Torres and Cash 4 RVP?

Re: Torres and Cash 4 RVP?

Postby AFC10 » Mon May 21, 2012 1:54 am

TRA Dial Square wrote:"The Sun"

"After reading all that I'm pretty sure he's looking for a move"

Are you the kind of guy that would ring up an 'adult' hotline and believe the big fat munter grandma doing her knitting on the other end of the phone, if she told you she was a tall, slim, leggy blonde wearing lingerie and into all kinds of kinky shit?

;)

It's an interview that sky sports news if showed earlier and discussed. Just because they're not very credible for football rumours ect I doubt they'll ever make a fault interview up.
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby TRA Dial Square » Mon May 21, 2012 2:00 am

I was joking mate, hence the ;)

But at the same time you said "After reading all of that" - Nothing about SS... And that article says nothing about them taking it from SS; plus I've had SS on all day today and I've not seen any interview w/ Torres which eludes to any of that?

I'm not calling you a liar, just saying lol

And btw, they most certainly would make an entire interview up, they've only got to chuck in a few false quotes and you've got "an interview" - But for the record I agree and do believe he wants to move on; I don't think we'll get him though, or even if he'd be on AW's radar.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby AFC10 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:24 am

TRA Dial Square wrote:But at the same time you said "After reading all of that" - Nothing about SS... And that article says nothing about them taking it from SS; plus I've had SS on all day today and I've not seen any interview w/ Torres which eludes to any of that?

I'm not calling you a liar, just saying lol

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... lsea-talks
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby RobinVanPerfect » Mon May 21, 2012 3:18 am

Would take Torres in a heartbeat if we could get him for a good deal. I'll even dare to say he might be a better fit for us than RvP if he hits form. That is a big IF though.

Now before anyone goes off and flames me for saying such a thing, the reason I say this is because Torres has always been a good target man and would definitely thrive with our playing style. RvP has been amazing for us but I think sometimes it's obvious that he is still adapting to being our frontman. He's always played as the second striker or a winger for us. RvP said it himself, "I'm not a natural killer like Torres and Drogba..." or something along those lines.

If RvP is that desperate to leave and we could get a Torres+cash deal I wouldn't say no.
RobinVanPerfect
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Massa » Mon May 21, 2012 6:10 am

van Persie Torres Podolski
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Trequartista » Mon May 21, 2012 9:37 am

Massa wrote:van Persie Torres Podolski

Yes Please! That would be incredible and we could play a proper 4-3-3 unlike the messed up 4-5-1/4-2-3-1/4-1-4-1 we do atm.

If Van Persie has to go then I think Torres would be a great replacement...well about as good as they come. Mind you, I think he will stay at Chelsea if Drogba leaves.
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Tierney
Ceballos - Torriera - Özil
Pépé - - Lacazette - - Auba
Trequartista
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby mg86 » Mon May 21, 2012 12:17 pm

We could buy him and pay his wages, Van Persie doesn't even need to be a part of it. As for the idea of it all, of course I would go for it if Van Persie wanted off anyway.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby mg86 » Mon May 21, 2012 12:19 pm

ARSHENAL wrote:

Yes Please! That would be incredible and we could play a proper 4-3-3 unlike the messed up 4-5-1/4-2-3-1/4-1-4-1 we do atm.

If Van Persie has to go then I think Torres would be a great replacement...well about as good as they come. Mind you, I think he will stay at Chelsea if Drogba leaves.

Drogba is leaving but he doesn't have consitent PT there and doesn't fit into their shit attack system at all in my opinion.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Torres and Cash 4 RVP?

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon May 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Hell yeah!