RVP has just posted this pic on Twitter... I'm suspicious.

Re: RVP has just posted this pic on Twitter... I'm suspiciou

Postby Kyle? » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:Could that picture have been a threat to the wenger and he board, could todays tweet be the same? Could he be trying to force the hand of wenger and the board?

Is it possibly a cry for help? "Come on Arsene, do i really have to play with Ramsey?"
Fatal Descent
Spinning around
I've gone too far
To turn back round

Desperate attempt
Stop the progression
At any length
Lift this obsession

Arsenal In, Arsene Out
Kyle?
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:51 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:That's what I was trying to explain. I read it either online or in the paper but he [the guy in question] explained it.

Let's be realistic though... the geezer's hardly gonna admit any link to Citeh, is he? My personal thinking is, the man has some link to Citeh. Through business or friendship with their ownership. He also may know Robin. But, that man, like I said... why is he sat with the Citeh delegates if he has sod all to do with 'em. Add that to the fact Robin's agent is also there? Come on. Not saying the contract was signed there and then. But I'd bet my libido on it that on that night a discussion took place about Citeh wanting Robin.
"I would rather smother my son than let him support Tottenham." - Noel Gallagher
"It's weird, innit? You don't see any white dog shit around anymore, do ya? Not since the 70's." - Bones (AKA Perry Benson)
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Because Robin would have been stupid enough to post it.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:08 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:Because Robin would have been stupid enough to post it.

For me, it is what it is. Our Captain is pictured with his agent and a man either in or close to the Citeh ownership. Like, I said, who knows what was said. The fact his agent, a man who represents other sports people is there, with Robin and this man, says alot. To me.

We know he's going now, anyway. So, it really don't matter. But, let's see if he does go to Citeh. Then we can judge if he was stupid or not by posting that picture. Footballer's are hardly the sharpest tools in the box, anyway. That man might not be an offical member of the City board or what not, so Robin could post that picture guilt free. But, he's pictured with them at the game vs us so there is a link between him and them somehow AND he's having dinner with our Captain and his agent. That was enough to make me suspicious. Anyway, let's see what happens.
"I would rather smother my son than let him support Tottenham." - Noel Gallagher
"It's weird, innit? You don't see any white dog shit around anymore, do ya? Not since the 70's." - Bones (AKA Perry Benson)
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 pm

So the fact he's an ARSENAL Season-Ticket holder whether or not he's connected to City which @Famlan said he isn't lol; means nothing to you regardless?
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:34 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:So the fact he's an ARSENAL Season-Ticket holder whether or not he's connected to City which @Famlan said he isn't lol; means nothing to you regardless?

OF COURSE him being a S/T holder means nothing! Absolutely nothing! What, cos he's a S/T holder he's a proper diehard Gooner? Give over. Doesn't come to mind that he's just a very wealthy man, where the cost of a S/T is just shirt buttons to him? Come on, have a word. How many people frequent the Emirates these days that are proper, never say die, committed Arsenal fans that love the club? A boat load.

I can't put it any simpler. The man was sat WITH a delegation of Citeh people at our ground. Looked bleedin miserable when Arteta scored and we were doing the Poznan an all. That's how I clocked him. This image of this rotund, ugly, drooping miserable face etched into my brain and that's how I remembered who he was when Robin posted on Twitter. Sat WITH them, included WITH them. He was there WITH them. I don't care if he's got an S/T. That mean's bobbin's. There's boxes all around the ground bought by wealthy people who just use it as a luxury, as a gift to friends, family, business associates etc. I said before, I'd bet my libido that man would have had some involvement in the proposal of an offer from Citeh to Robin. Not sayin he is Citeh or he's on the board. But, it don't take Einstein to work out, given what we do know that something has gone on here.
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby lucifer82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:40 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:So the fact he's an ARSENAL Season-Ticket holder whether or not he's connected to City which @Famlan said he isn't lol; means nothing to you regardless?

Whoever @Famlan is, you know him/her, do yer? Pals, like? No chance they could be covering up? @Famlan says he isn't connected to Citeh? So, how did he swindle that seat in their section? A raffle? Of course there is connection there somehow. That's the most obvious part about it. Football is an unscrupulous BUSINESS, fella with many a shady character working within it. He's got an S/T. So, what? He's obviously pals or associated with the Abu Dhabi fellas. Let's say he knows Robin beforehand, you don't think at some point a conversation has taken place with him and the Abu Dhabi lot, something along the lines of "You know Robin, do ya? Fantastic. Well, we want him. Tell him we'll pay him £250,000 a week and for you my good man, we'll give you £100,000 if you get him down your restaurant and have a word with him."
lucifer82
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 pm

This is f***ing hilarious!
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:This is f***ing hilarious!

well i am not laughing
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:45 pm

EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:This is f***ing hilarious!

well i am not laughing

I don't think you understand what I'm laughing at mate!
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Maybe i do not then. Do you want RVP ?.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:48 pm

We would have to get rid of a striker if we were to sign him. At the same time, I don't think he would be interested in coming.

I was laughing at TRA banging his head against a wall, or I'm sure that's how he feels. :lol:
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:50 pm

So do you want him ?.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm not fussed either way mate. I really do rate him but I'm happy with us signing a defender to replace Savic who will be on loan and another central midfielder to rotate with Yaya and cover his knocks and african nations. We were short a couple of times in both areas last season. We were shot at striker at one point but if Tevez is here to stay then we shouldn't end up like that again.

If a striker was to go, I'd very much like him though. Any team would be daft to say otherwise if they were in need of a striker.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 pm

OK. Alright for some.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie