Real Madrid want RVP

Re: Real Madrid want RVP

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 am

Lol Diarra already played for Arsenal....well for 5 minutes he did.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Chrissiii » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:33 am

Fabrestuta wrote:Lol Diarra already played for Arsenal....well for 5 minutes he did.

I know but he's good! :)
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Swan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:49 am

Zedie wrote:The day RvP leaves due to Arsenals lack of ambition in the market is the day a little bit of me dies inside. Weirdly i could take all of the others leaving, even Henry, as i honestly think they were coming to the end of their true powers footballing wise.

Cesc was a different case, but in my heart of hearts, i dont blame him for leaving for his boyhood club. I would have done the same if i was in his position and Arsenal came calling.

RvP is a proper Gooner, he shouldnt have to be pushed out because of our inflexible business structure and our over reliance on underachieving potential in many positions.

Seeing him leave will be honestly gutting and it'll just be another example of cash rich vultures and up n comers picking over the bones of my once great club.

it is a day i'm not looking forward to at all but we all know it's coming just gotta try and prepare myself
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ArsenalN5 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:49 am

Tbh, Since the window closed, I have been wondering why we didn't try to go for Esteban Granero, he seems a good player and apparently doesn't get a look in at Madrid.
ArsenalN5
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Chrissiii » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 am

ArsenalN5 wrote:Tbh, Since the window closed, I have been wondering why we didn't try to go for Esteban Granero, he seems a good player and apparently doesn't get a look in at Madrid.

He'll most likely be off in the summer. For quite cheap, too, I'd imagine
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 am

Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Leody » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:43 am

Zedie wrote:The day RvP leaves due to Arsenals lack of ambition in the market is the day a little bit of me dies inside. Weirdly i could take all of the others leaving, even Henry, as i honestly think they were coming to the end of their true powers footballing wise.

Cesc was a different case, but in my heart of hearts, i dont blame him for leaving for his boyhood club. I would have done the same if i was in his position and Arsenal came calling.

RvP is a proper Gooner, he shouldnt have to be pushed out because of our inflexible business structure and our over reliance on underachieving potential in many positions.

Seeing him leave will be honestly gutting and it'll just be another example of cash rich vultures and up n comers picking over the bones of my once great club.

I agree with all of that except for the last bit. We have the cash, we are a great club, but we are letting the vultures eat us by our own choice. Not that we can't stop them, not that we can't pay our player to keep them. We just have nutless assholes running the club that let greed rule them.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:45 am

Van Persie rubbishes Real rumours

ROBIN VAN PERSIE last night slammed claims he wants to join Real Madrid.

The Dutch superstar tweeted: "Contrary to reports in Spain I have NEVER spoken to Marca newspaper and never gave any interview. Enjoy your day."

The Madrid-based paper ran a front-page story that the striker wanted to join Real but that Arsenal would not negotiate.

It sparked a furious response from Van Persie and Gunners boss Arsene Wenger, who said: "Real Madrid and Barcelona have not been in contact.

"What do you think the answer would be? Barcelona knows that they have a difficult job with us always.

"They are very creative. They've created another story. They don't care at all. They just create stories."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... mours.html
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Massa » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:57 am

Chrissiii wrote:£20mil + Marcelo, Diarra, Sahin, Granero and Benzema
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Massa » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:58 am

Vantastic!!!!!
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:00 am

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:
Van Persie rubbishes Real rumours

ROBIN VAN PERSIE last night slammed claims he wants to join Real Madrid.

The Dutch superstar tweeted: "Contrary to reports in Spain I have NEVER spoken to Marca newspaper and never gave any interview. Enjoy your day."

The Madrid-based paper ran a front-page story that the striker wanted to join Real but that Arsenal would not negotiate.

It sparked a furious response from Van Persie and Gunners boss Arsene Wenger, who said: "Real Madrid and Barcelona have not been in contact.

"What do you think the answer would be? Barcelona knows that they have a difficult job with us always.

"They are very creative. They've created another story. They don't care at all. They just create stories."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... mours.html

this is why RVP will be remembered so much fonder than the likes of Fabregas and Nasri
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Real Madrid want RVP

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:39 pm

He'll only be remembered fonder if he doesn't leave.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Gunner4Life » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:44 pm

If RvP went to a top team like RM , sure i would be devastated , but i would understand his decision . He is 28 years old and wants to win something , that's not bad . He has given body and soul to Arsenal and Arsenal ( Wenger ) supported him when he was in bad form and/or injured .
Gunner4Life
Michael Thomas

Previous

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie