Marco van Basten: Robin should stay at Arsenal forever

Re: Marco van Basten: Robin should stay at Arsenal forever

Postby Herrpoja » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:To say City have never had class is a bit uncalled for and wrong. He praises Arsenal a lot but it almost reads like he's using it to have a dig.

the only think he knows about city is probably from when you got loads of money aka he knows nothing about city and i agree it's uncalled but he shouldent say they dont have class just maybe not on the same level as arsenal are ( dont mean class but just in terms of being a big club, not meaning that city arent a big club .dont mean to be a wum )
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Re: Marco van Basten: Robin should stay at Arsenal forever

Postby Yorkyblue » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Herrpoja wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:To say City have never had class is a bit uncalled for and wrong. He praises Arsenal a lot but it almost reads like he's using it to have a dig.

the only think he knows about city is probably from when you got loads of money aka he knows nothing about city and i agree it's uncalled but he shouldent say they dont have class just maybe not on the same level as arsenal are ( dont mean class but just in terms of being a big club, not meaning that city arent a big club .dont mean to be a wum )

Yeah I get what you mean mate. Maybe that's more what he meant.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie