Apparently now RvP wants OUT of Arsenal... *Yawn*

Re: Apparently now RvP wants OUT of Arsenal... *Yawn*

Postby GoonerGetYA » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 am

Plymouth Gooner wrote:http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/876476-arsene-wenger-admits-robin-van-persie-could-head-arsenal-exodus

Out of those i can only see Theo staying.... Like i said a long time ago before nasri and cesc walked, these are the final days of AFC. We will become a midtable team at best.

won't be suprised to see us relegated in the next 5 years! seriously!

The good time have ended, we're no better then the Boltons, Sunderlands and Villas now.
Mid table \ relegation battle.

Come next summer they walk and Arsenal die.
A new hope
GoonerGetYA
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:14 am

GoonerGetYA wrote:
Plymouth Gooner wrote:http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/876476-arsene-wenger-admits-robin-van-persie-could-head-arsenal-exodus

Out of those i can only see Theo staying.... Like i said a long time ago before nasri and cesc walked, these are the final days of AFC. We will become a midtable team at best.

The good time have ended, we're no better then the Boltons, Sunderlands and Villas now.

except we're in a much better position financially than those clubs you mention
if the board stop being such money grabbing c**** and invest the money the club has made in the squad and a new manager, we could be contenders in the near future
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GoonerGetYA » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:24 am

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
GoonerGetYA wrote:

if the board stop being such money grabbing **** and invest the money the club has made in the squad and a new manager, we could be contenders in the near future

i've highlighted the flaw in your response mate. Never going to happen
mark my words, mid table at best, if not relegation.
A new hope
GoonerGetYA
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Swan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:44 am

we are not going to get relegated...

we wont finish top 4 and will be fighting for 6th but not relegated...
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Massa » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 am

We're the new Liverpool
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Dejan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:04 am

rvp will leave,fact.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Popey » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 am

Dejan wrote:rvp will leave,fact.

I don't think so

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:17 pm

GoonerGetYA wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:
GoonerGetYA wrote:

if the board stop being such money grabbing **** and invest the money the club has made in the squad and a new manager, we could be contenders in the near future

i've highlighted the flaw in your response mate. Never going to happen
mark my words, mid table at best, if not relegation.

to a point I agree, but there cash cow has still got to be making money if they're going to keep milking it
action will be taken if we fall into a relegation battle
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 pm

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... sie-story-

Wenger - There's no truth to Van Persie story

By Richard Clarke

Arsène Wenger has dismissed out-of-hand suggestions that Robin van Persie might move to Manchester City in January.

Friday morning's newspapers suggested Roberto Mancini may be interested in the Arsenal captain after a very public disagreement with his own striker Carlos Tevez this week.

Speaking a few hours later at his usual pre-match press conference, Wenger put any concern from supporters to rest.

"This is a story created to create a story," he said. "There is no truth to it. There is nothing to say really.

"Anybody who wants to sign one of our players can call me. Everybody has my phone number.

"I don't know why we are even speaking about transfers. Robin is under contract until 2013."
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Artemis8 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:50 pm

The more I follow this story, the more I get the feeling there is an overriding agenda at work.

I Don't know who is running this show but what benefit is there to this article otherwise?

The sooner people realise in what manor journalist are spinning this "Arsenal crisis" story the better. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Our reputation & speculation is what's harmed this club the most in recent months. We know it we see it everyday. Its left every football fan across the land smelling blood and tacking a pop. It was sickening to watch the CL game on Wednesday listening to the commentators trying to find a way to pick and poke at Arsenal. The situation is comparable to the global crisis and people talking down the markets.

Sorry if this has already been posted but looks like Shitty are not just trying to build a team but destroy a football club imho

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/summer-raid-for-van-persie-on-cards-to-fill-argentines-boots-2363149.html
Artemis8
Charlie George
Charlie George

Apparently now RvP wants OUT of Arsenal... *Yawn*

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:35 am

Van Persie is to blame for making the 'match my ambition' statement when he signed his last contract!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Trina » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Robin van Persie has admitted he does not know how his career will unfold, although he regards the Premier League as the best competition in the world and sees no reason to leave England.

Speculation has surfaced over the Dutchman's future since he announced last month that he was in no rush to sign a contract extension at Arsenal, with his current deal set to expire in the summer of 2013.

He did make it clear that he was happy with the Gunners, while manager Arsene Wenger also insisted there was nothing to worry about.

Arsenal's poor form this season has nevertheless led to suggestions that Van Persie may eventually decide to follow the likes of Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri out of Emirates Stadium in a quest for silverware.

"I do not know (what I will do), I cannot predict the future," the 28-year-old said in The Times.

"Everybody makes his own history and only afterwards can you see how that went."
Everything I want

Manchester City have been linked with a move for Van Persie as they look to continue the progress they have made in recent years, and he has not ruled out moving to another English club.

"I do not know," he said. "For one thing, as an indication, when I came to Arsenal we immediately beat City.

"But in recent years much has happened in England."

"Nevertheless, I think the Premiership is still the best league in the world, it gives me everything I want."

Van Persie also stressed that it was not up to him to judge Wenger's transfer policy at Arsenal, following criticism of the Frenchman in some quarters.

He said: "I'm not a technical director and coach., I have no input into it."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7226806,00.html
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby GoonerGetYA » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:05 pm

A new hope
GoonerGetYA
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Massa » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:54 pm

f**k this
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby StLGooner » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:37 pm

© http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dir ... sow-wp5544

Note the complete lack of furniture in both rooms. My guess -- and this also has absolutely nothing to do with Robin's trust in Arsenal -- is that it was all moved to Manchester for some goofy reason by a super busy, two-year-old moving company called Wenger to Wealth Moving Co. recommended to him by several former teammates.

:rofll: :crybaby:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie