Van Persie out till mid-October...

Re: Van Persie out till mid-October...

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:He should also retire from international football, or at least for now. He doesn't get much game time as it is so he should be using the games he does get to repay his faith in his club, who pay his wages.

Absolutely he should.
Apart from anything else, they're never going to get to the final again, they play him in a stupid position and give him f**k all service so what will he miss?

EVERY time he plays for Holland he gets injured.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby GunnGunn » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 pm

I think a 6 month intensive rehab program while fit would do him good.

Get him fit, say he can't play anymore, 6 months to build up his weak areas, come back, if he still can't stay fit, sell him.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Yorkyblue » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 pm

GunnGunn wrote:I think a 6 month intensive rehab program while fit would do him good.

Get him fit, say he can't play anymore, 6 months to build up his weak areas, come back, if he still can't stay fit, sell him.

You say sell him but I'm not sure who would risk buying him. I really do think it's got to the point where you should make a deal with another club and let him go for free to get him off the wage bill. A deal along the lines of 'free until he's played 50 games' or something. Then depending how quick he played 50 games, determines how much the transfer would be.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby gouldinho » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 pm

I have to agree with a lot of posts here. I love RVP, he is a fantastic player but he is an injured player that plays for a few weeks every few months.
IT WAS CESC FABREGAS INSPIRED
gouldinho
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Goose » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:50 pm

I am sure Citeh would offer at least £25 million, or we will swap him for Adebayor

:lol:
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:I think a 6 month intensive rehab program while fit would do him good.

You say sell him but I'm not sure who would risk buying him. I really do think it's got to the point where you should make a deal with another club and let him go for free to get him off the wage bill. A deal along the lines of 'free until he's played 50 games' or something. Then depending how quick he played 50 games, determines how much the transfer would be.

50 games? so we will never get a transfer fee then. :lol:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Sims » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:00 pm

I'd never want to see RvP to leave the club, no matter if he's injured 3/4s of the year.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:

Clubs take stupid risks on injury prone players, Liverpool did when they bought Aquilani and Man U bought Hargreaves when they must have known he had recurring tendinitis. I could see Inter Milan buying him
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Sims wrote:I'd never want to see RvP to leave the club, no matter if he's injured 3/4s of the year.

Wait what? May I ask the reasoning behind that logic? He gets payed a lot, money that could go to some unknown French player I might add, what use would he be if he played 3/4 of the season? :think:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Est83 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Mid October... ah man! This guy's just so unlucky! :hiding:

I just want to know if Arsenal's medical staff have taken a real good look at him. There were a few theories floating about on Rosicky's hamstring injuries until they took a proper look at realised his tendon was infact detatched!

Maybe RVP has a neutritional deficiency, giving him weak bones... and muscles, and tendons... and ligaments :dontknow:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby FrustratedGooner » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:12 pm

how does he do it? can someone please give this boy some milk serisoly....
FrustratedGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Gunflash » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Is anyone really surprised? I'm not.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Est83 wrote:Mid October... ah man! This guy's just so unlucky! :hiding:

I just want to know if Arsenal's medical staff have taken a real good look at him. There were a few theories floating about on Rosicky's hamstring injuries until they took a proper look at realised his tendon was infact detatched!

Maybe RVP has a neutritional deficiency, giving him weak bones... and muscles, and tendons... and ligaments :dontknow:

Chavster had a theory before, that since van Persie converted to Islam he couldn't eat bacon and thats what is effing him up. :lol:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby StLGooner » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
Est83 wrote:Mid October... ah man! This guy's just so unlucky! :hiding:

Chavster had a theory before, that since van Persie converted to Islam he couldn't eat bacon and thats what is effing him up. :lol:

I stick by that. :smart:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Leody » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:21 pm

I've suddenly had a craving for Bacon...

Weird...
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to 10. Robin Van Persie