WWE

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: WWE

Postby Fordy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:47 pm

But i can do what i want

so :raspburry:

and what sky channel does it get played on , that would be sky sport so it must be lol
Fordy

Postby Cheese » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Fordy wrote:But i can do what i want

so :raspburry:

:rolf23:

Fordy wrote:and what sky channel does it get played on , that would be sky sport so it must be lol

Very true :16:
“What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball.”
Cheese
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby sithlordwebb72 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:52 pm

i know that everyone thinks that WWE is really fake, and most probably is, but people do actually get hurt, and there must be some reality, i mean why would HHH for example, just randomly give up his title? or any of the champions? Does anyone know how real, or fake it actually is?

and as for which is the better brand, Smackdown Raw or ECW its hard to say. ECW is probs the worst thou, although they do hav some awesome stars, such as CM Punk, and that new jamaican guy lol.

does anyone know wots happened to Bobby Lashley? he was awesome!

LOVE ARSENAL? HATE USMANOV!
sithlordwebb72
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby ozgooner » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:43 am

my fave is the ultimate warrior , hows he doin lately :weightlifts: :rofll:

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
ozgooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby BerryGunner8 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:11 pm

thoughts on wrestlemania 25 -

* the money in the bank match was ok, nothing really shocking, thought that kofi kingston was the MVP in that match. no pun intended
* the 25 woman battle royal was a joke
* Y2J vs the legends was ok but i thought that ricky steamboat was fantastic in that match, not bad for a guy that is around 50
* JBL v rey was nothing, but i did notice that when rey was wearing the joker mask king said ' is this a tribute to heath ledgers joker' and J.R said "i think reys career is alive and well" totally shocking from J.R
* matt v jeff was again ok something were really good but nothing really stood out for me.
* now HBK vs taker, the best match i have ever seen at mania, it was absolutly amazingly brillianty great. the crowd was going nuts for it, i was jumping up and down watching it, just goes to show how great these two are.
* john cena v big show v edge = crap
* triple h v orton was ok

HBK v taker really should have been last on the card

An anticlimactic finish to an otherwise good show made by one match.

NUMBER 1 MEMBER OF THE I HATE ANDY GRAY FAN CLUB!!!
BerryGunner8
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby UFGN » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 pm

I just dont get it

I mean, what a load of cobblers.

I dont know why anyone over the age of 12 likes American Wrestling and I frankly dont want to know.

:doh:
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby BerryGunner8 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 pm

then dont come in the WWE topic?

BerryGunner8
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby UFGN » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:23 pm

BerryGunner8 wrote:then dont come in the WWE topic?

I have an Oasis thread. People who dont like Oasis are welcome to say so in it. Its a topic I have an opinion on, so there it is.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Reverend Gooner » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 am

I used to love WWF/WWE until about 2005.

I still have my signed Stone Cold Steve Austin autobiography. I queued up for 5 hours (i read the whole book before i got to the front of the queue) in WHSmiths in bluewater. It was a fun day though and the guy is massive.

His hearing is shot though, i don't know if it is through all the blows but everyone needed to shout for him to understand what you are saying (that was in a quiet smiths).

I don't pay any attention to WWE any more but i occasionally get out my "Shawn Michael, The Vault" DVD as he was my wrestling hero and his matches are still great to watch even though my overall interest has wained.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BerryGunner8 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:02 pm

you reall have to watch HBK v taker then if your a HBK fan, it was his best match ever. and if u didnt know stone cold was put in the hall of fame on saturday

BerryGunner8
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby BerryGunner8 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:

I have an Oasis thread. People who dont like Oasis are welcome to say so in it. Its a topic I have an opinion on, so there it is.

ohh i hadnt seen a thread called most overrated band in the world, il hav to have a look for it

BerryGunner8
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fordy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:09 pm

BerryGunner8 wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:

ohh i hadnt seen a thread called most overrated band in the world, il hav to have a look for it

burn lol
Fordy

Postby Reverend Gooner » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:35 pm

BerryGunner8 wrote:you reall have to watch HBK v taker then if your a HBK fan, it was his best match ever. and if u didnt know stone cold was put in the hall of fame on saturday

Better than the one hour match with Brett Hart and the ladder match with Razor Ramone? I wouldn't have thought the undertaker would still have it in him for a technical match of that magnitude.

It is good to see Stone Cold Steve Austin finally in there, last time i watched WWE the relationship between him and the WWE was shaky at best.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BerryGunner8 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:43 pm

reverend i would seroiusly recommend you watch the match and decide for yourself becuase ppl online are saying its better, maybe down my personal opinion but i thought it was the best.

steve austin is now on very good ground with WWE now, vince said he was the biggest wrestler of all time, i personal prefered the rock but again down to personal opinion

BerryGunner8
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fordy » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 am

just watching WWE Raw and theres a story line about Kronke been at war with vince mcman and they are taking the piss out off him

its quite funny really
Fordy

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports