WWE

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

WWE

Postby Fordy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:27 pm

I know its not real

But i love it does any one else watch it or am i just sad :lol: [/b]
Fordy

Postby Fee » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:12 pm

Ross watches it faithfully every week, so you are not the only saddo! ;)
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Re: WWE

Postby jigsy » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:18 pm

Fordy wrote:I know its not real

But i love it does any one else watch it or am i just sad :lol: [/b]

I'm not into it but my buddy is!!

We were at the Air Canada Center in Toronto on Monday for RAW...we wore our arse shirts and were on tv loads!! I was wearing the redcurrent and my buddy was wearing our current home top!! They recorded Saturday Night's Main Event there too!!We were on tv loads!!So if you can get a re run of it...keep your eye on the top right of the screen!!

One heck of an event tho...proper showbiz!!Fireworks galore!!
jigsy
Patrick Vieira

Postby left right left » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:30 pm

what do you meen its not real?!??!??!?!?!?!?
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
left right left
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby slappy » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:17 pm

I am one of the saddos who loves WWE as well... but then again, I just like all wrestling so watch TNA as well

I'm not into them 25-40 min matches, I just prefer the interviews and the last few mins of a match

Finlay and Hornswoggle rule :D
slappy
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fee » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:40 am

Ross and I went to both Raw and Smackdown - it has to be said, what a laugh it was, very entertaining and Ross managed to get down to the very front so was delighted to get to shake hands with various wrestlers including Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Stone Cold and Batista - he was so thrilled and still talks about it to this day :mrgreen:
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby CLS » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:18 am

I USED TO LOVE BIG DADDY AND GIANT HAYSTACKS
BACK IN THE DAY
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby (-•Sanderson•-) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:08 pm

Big daddy was a legend,

WWE is rubbish
(-•Sanderson•-)
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby slappy » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:29 pm

(-•Sanderson•-) wrote:Big daddy was a legend,

WWE is rubbish

Until he squashed someone and killed em ;o)

I used to love that wrestling when it came to Bolton Albert Halls. I was always wanting Haystacks to win ( as well as Fit Finlay of course )
slappy
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby (-•Sanderson•-) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:30 pm

slappy wrote:
(-•Sanderson•-) wrote:Big daddy was a legend,

WWE is rubbish

Until he squashed someone and killed em ;o)

I used to love that wrestling when it came to Bolton Albert Halls. I was always wanting Haystacks to win ( as well as Fit Finlay of course )

REALLY
(-•Sanderson•-)
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Trina » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:20 pm

I must admit I hadn't watched wrestling since I was a kid until I got with Fordy.

I used to watch it when there was Jake The Snake, Hulk Hogan, Brett the Hitman Heart, etc etc...so long ago! :P

But now I don't mind watching it, the story lines are amusing.
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby EJ_Styles » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:57 pm

I was born and raised WCW, so I loath anything to do with the WWE. But seeing how they killed my precious WCW I'm now a huge TNA fan.

I wont try and convert anyone to watch it, all I will say is Bravo 2 Saturday 10pm. Watch it and you'll see how inferior the WWE product is.

:flag:
EJ_Styles
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Fordy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:23 pm

iwatch a bit of tna and i thought it was aj styles
Fordy

Postby slappy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:57 pm

EJ_Styles wrote:I was born and raised WCW, so I loath anything to do with the WWE. But seeing how they killed my precious WCW I'm now a huge TNA fan.

I wont try and convert anyone to watch it, all I will say is Bravo 2 Saturday 10pm. Watch it and you'll see how inferior the WWE product is.

Hang on, WWE did not kill WCW... vince russo, eric bischoff, ted turner and so on killed WCW the day they let the NWO come in and cause crap all the time.

TNA is awful. Its the place where the rejects go like angle, cage, tomko, steiner, sting, VKM, basham brothers etc etc but I gotta admit they got some interesting people in there like Eric Young and Black Machismo
slappy
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby EJ_Styles » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:00 pm

slappy wrote:
EJ_Styles wrote:I was born and raised WCW, so I loath anything to do with the WWE. But seeing how they killed my precious WCW I'm now a huge TNA fan.

Hang on, WWE did not kill WCW... vince russo, eric bischoff, ted turner and so on killed WCW the day they let the NWO come in and cause crap all the time.

TNA is awful. Its the place where the rejects go like angle, cage, tomko, steiner, sting, VKM, basham brothers etc etc but I gotta admit they got some interesting people in there like Eric Young and Black Machismo

WWE did kill WCW as when they purchased WCW they ruined all credibility it had by teaming it up with ECW. Then ruining what could be the greatest storyline ever and making WCW seem weak.
The NWO was forced to reform for one thing, to help WWE win ratings.

And Angle a reject is he? What 6 time WWE World Champion, didn't he main event Wrestlemania last year? Did he get fired? No he chose to leave.

Christian one of the biggest names in tag team wrestling this millenium, did he get fired from the WWE? No he made the jump to TNA after turning down countless contracts that the WWE made.

Scott Steiner, he a reject aint he, ok if you say so. Tell me how is he a reject? Ever heard of a little known tag team as the Steiner Brothers? Numerous reigns as World Champion. But granted he was fired by the WWE. But guess why, he refused to have a drug test unless HHH took one aswell. Guess what that day Steiner was fired, HHH never took that test. And for the record Scott Steiner has never failed a single drug test.

Sting, the greatest wrestler of all time, regardless of what the WWE will try and say. To even say Sting is a reject shows how little knowledge of wrestling you have. I dont even have to justify that Sting aint a reject.

VKM, I'll say three words, New Age Outlaws, what did they do in WWF, they're rejects aint they, do you feel that they are rejects because they aren't with the WWE anymore? Thats pretty much what all the other WWE fans who know nothing about wrestling say. They aint with us anymore so they must be rejects. I mean wrestlers that we have are John Cena, Randy Orton they are phenomenal wrestlers, thats what wrestling all about. Cena, Orton, talent anyone?

Tomko, I never watched him in WWE as I'm glad to say I don't watch crap, and many wrestling critics and WWE fans even said before Christian made the jump to TNA the only entertaining thing in WWE was Christian and Tomko. But yeah Tomko a reject, but hang out look at the performances he produces in a TNA ring. All I have to say Slammiversary versus Abyss.

The Basham Brothers, again I never saw them, but they have come into TNA and are over with the crowd and are involved in a pretty big storyline that has recently took a turn with Lance Hoyt turning on VKM and joining up with Christy Hemme and the Bashams.

I would go into more detail about each of these but I like to keep it short and sweet. But before I post this I will ask you to go to WWE.com and look at their roster page, and you tell me how they are better than the roster that TNA have got.
Remember TNA actually wrestle, we love wrestlers than can wrestle.
EJ_Styles
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Next

Return to Other Sports