UFC

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: UFC

Postby Fabby » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Did you lot see Kimbo lose I couldn't beleive that he sucked. Is he going to fight again? BTW not sure if that was UFC
If It Feels Good, Do It.

Van Basten
Rivaldo------------- R.Gullit
Guardiola Effenberg
R.Carlos -----------------------J.Zanetti
Costacurta M.Sammer Bergomi
GK
Fabby
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:34 am

Re: UFC

Postby gzagee » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Fabbyulous wrote:Did you lot see Kimbo lose I couldn't beleive that he sucked. Is he going to fight again? BTW not sure if that was UFC


Kimbo's a youtube streetfighter. It wasn't ufc it was some other second rate organisation.
He should stick to chaperoning pornstars on VIP Crew. :sneaky2:
Image
User avatar
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008
 
Posts: 20802
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Nadir and Nirvana

Re: UFC

Postby StLGooner » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:52 pm

gzagee wrote:
Fabbyulous wrote:Did you lot see Kimbo lose I couldn't beleive that he sucked. Is he going to fight again? BTW not sure if that was UFC


Kimbo's a youtube streetfighter. It wasn't ufc it was some other second rate organisation.
He should stick to chaperoning pornstars on VIP Crew. :sneaky2:



It was EliteXC which has now folded after that fight, apparently they tried to fix the fight so that Kimbo wouldn't lose, they tried to bribe the guy that beat him to lose, guess that didn't work out for them. And he went down with a very weak punch too. All he'll ever be is a legendary street fighter. Some other organization may pick him up, but I doubt it would be UFC.

Anderson "the spider" Silva is fighting Patrick Cote tonight, on PPV. Think Silva will beat him, but its always fun watching him fight, the guy is class. I won't be able to watch it cause I have husband duties tonight, gotta go to the mother in laws house. :disgust:
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35987
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: UFC

Postby left right left » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:30 pm

am i right in saying kimbo has had 2 fights a few years ago in the UFC??

he won them both, beating ray mercer and that big f***er!!!,
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
left right left
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4204
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: hertford

Re: UFC

Postby StLGooner » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:07 pm

left right left wrote:am i right in saying kimbo has had 2 fights a few years ago in the UFC??

he won them both, beating ray mercer and that big f**ker!!!,



They weren't in the UFC, it was eliteXC. One was Mercer, the other was Tank Abbot.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35987
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: UFC

Postby left right left » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:31 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
left right left wrote:am i right in saying kimbo has had 2 fights a few years ago in the UFC??

he won them both, beating ray mercer and that big f**ker!!!,



They weren't in the UFC, it was eliteXC. One was Mercer, the other was Tank Abbot.



there was one in ufc against kevin THE COLOSSOL something!!!


i will look it up again ;)
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
left right left
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4204
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: hertford

Re: UFC

Postby StLGooner » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:36 pm

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's ever fought in the UFC.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35987
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: UFC

Postby left right left » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:20 am

ChVint22 wrote:I could be wrong, but I don't think he's ever fought in the UFC.



think you may owe me a beer come feb on this dog!!!!

i,m sure he has had more then 1 in ufc!!

by the way!!!, man he got beats in thT LAST FIGHT. LOL.....
you mess and you get the knocked the f**k out baby!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
left right left
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4204
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: hertford

Re: UFC

Postby Libertine » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Just started getting into this UFC thing over the last few weeks.
It's much more entertaining and skillful than i first gave it credit for.

Watching a re-run Silva v Cote on tv now.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7734
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:17 pm

Re: UFC

Postby StLGooner » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:07 am

Libertine wrote:Just started getting into this UFC thing over the last few weeks.
It's much more entertaining and skillful than i first gave it credit for.

Watching a re-run Silva v Cote on tv now.



Welcome aboard then Libs, do you get the re-runs for free over there?
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35987
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: UFC

Postby gzagee » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:15 am

ChVint22 wrote:
Libertine wrote:Just started getting into this UFC thing over the last few weeks.
It's much more entertaining and skillful than i first gave it credit for.

Watching a re-run Silva v Cote on tv now.



Welcome aboard then Libs, do you get the re-runs for free over there?


Yes with setanta sports
Image
User avatar
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008
 
Posts: 20802
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Nadir and Nirvana

Re: UFC

Postby StLGooner » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:42 am

gzagee wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
Libertine wrote:Just started getting into this UFC thing over the last few weeks.
It's much more entertaining and skillful than i first gave it credit for.

Watching a re-run Silva v Cote on tv now.



Welcome aboard then Libs, do you get the re-runs for free over there?


Yes with setanta sports



Damn!! And they show this a week after the event? Why even pay for it then? Lucky bastards!!! :disgust:
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35987
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: UFC

Postby TheLittleMozart » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:43 pm

Try to watch UFc when I can,as I think its an awesome sport.
Anyone seen Brock Lesnar (former WWE chmapion) in his recent fight? He actually tore the guy a new arsehole,hes just unbelivabley strong!!

Athough in his first fight he just dived straight in thinking he could overwhelm the dude who was half his size. Turned out he lost as his opponent made him tapout in an ankle lock.
Another reason why UFC is awesome. You can never predict whos gonna win.
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6806
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:47 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: UFC

Postby StLGooner » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Brock fights next Saturday against Randy Couture for the heavyweight belt. Should be good. Of course Brock is twice his size, and a beast of a man, but Randy is an old veteran genius.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35987
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: UFC

Postby ScottishLass » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:19 pm

ChVint22 wrote:Brock fights next Saturday against Randy Couture for the heavyweight belt. Should be good. Of course Brock is twice his size, and a beast of a man, but Randy is an old veteran genius.


That fight is only going to go one way unfortunately :(. Randy will get a pasting. Reason being that hes a ground and pound kinda guy ( apart from the time he surprised chuck by standing up with him haha ) and to do that generally you need to be stronger than the other guy, which is plain for the eye to see that he aint stronger than Brock. I just cant see any other way for Randy to win ( even though I want him to ).
Image
User avatar
ScottishLass
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest