UFC

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: UFC

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Wow.

Jones is a fraud and a disgrace. No reason to believe he hasn't been using his entire career.

DC has been the true champion all along.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby StLGooner » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:33 pm

I don't understand how someone with so much talent and has everything can be so stupid. How did he expect to get away with it. Did someone present him with some new advanced masking agent or something that he thought would work?

Maybe Nick Diaz was right, everyone is on steroids, maybe that is just the case and only a few get caught here and there? I don't know what else to think.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fenice » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:52 pm

StLGooner wrote:I don't understand how someone with so much talent and has everything can be so stupid. How did he expect to get away with it. Did someone present him with some new advanced masking agent or something that he thought would work?

Maybe Nick Diaz was right, everyone is on steroids, maybe that is just the case and only a few get caught here and there? I don't know what else to think.

Would explain all the training injuries.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Well he still gets to appeal and then of course they test sample B. But man, this is just mind boggling to me.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fenice » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:05 pm

StLGooner wrote:Well he still gets to appeal and then of course they test sample B. But man, this is just mind boggling to me.

Professional athletes are idiots. Shouldn't be groundbreaking. We've had lots here.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Fenice wrote:
StLGooner wrote:Well he still gets to appeal and then of course they test sample B. But man, this is just mind boggling to me.

Professional athletes are idiots. Shouldn't be groundbreaking. We've had lots here.

This is different levels though.

We're talking about the greatest fighter of all time, testing positive for the most obvious, unsophisticated steroid around.

More people are shocked at the fact he was apparently taking such an archaic and shitty PED.

You'd think a world class athlete with millions of dollars would at least bother to be on top of the line gear that is hard to detect.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby StLGooner » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Fenice wrote:

This is different levels though.

We're talking about the greatest fighter of all time, testing positive for the most obvious, unsophisticated steroid around.

More people are shocked at the fact he was apparently taking such an archaic and shitty PED.

You'd think a world class athlete with millions of dollars would at least bother to be on top of the line gear that is hard to detect.

Right! I'm not shocked that a professional athlete took a steroid, actually not shocked at all so much as I just don't understand his thinking. He knows they are going to test him, so either he thought he could fool the test, or this is a false test.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Fenice » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:22 pm

I agree with Diaz, I think almost all of them are doped up and if they tested more frequently the sport would be gutted at this point. GSP was right to leave.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Well GSP is back actually. Probably needs the money.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Well should of just believed the words of the wise man himself ............

Nate Diaz: "They're all on it"
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Fenice » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:56 pm

StLGooner wrote:Well GSP is back actually. Probably needs the money.

Yeah had read. Guess movies didn't work out.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Apparently his camp is thinking he was set up. He passed all the test leading up to the fight. So only could have taken something after weigh ins the day before it, but they are claiming that wouldn't make sense to do since the steroid would take a couple of weeks to have any affect.

DC as always was classy with his response. Stated he won't accuse Jon of anything until the appeal process is over and all the facts come out.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:24 pm

StLGooner wrote:Apparently his camp is thinking he was set up. He passed all the test leading up to the fight. So only could have taken something after weigh ins the day before it, but they are claiming that wouldn't make sense to do since the steroid would take a couple of weeks to have any affect.

DC as always was classy with his response. Stated he won't accuse Jon of anything until the appeal process is over and all the facts come out.

Yeah guess it was someone else driving his car that hit that woman as well ....... while he ran away from the scene.

Getting sick of this guy, always playing Mr innocent and now he's just making a mockery of everyone involved.

Set up my arse, someone forced him to take PED's, put some in his coffee?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:30 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:Apparently his camp is thinking he was set up. He passed all the test leading up to the fight. So only could have taken something after weigh ins the day before it, but they are claiming that wouldn't make sense to do since the steroid would take a couple of weeks to have any affect.

Yeah guess it was someone else driving his car that hit that woman as well ....... while he ran away from the scene.

Getting sick of this guy, always playing Mr innocent and now he's just making a mockery of everyone involved.

You just never know though, that's why I don't go on rants and excuse people of being whatever until all the evidence is viewed. False test do happen.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:23 pm

StLGooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

You just never know though, that's why I don't go on rants and excuse people of being whatever until all the evidence is viewed. False test do happen.

True but been here before with this guy, I fully expect the decision to be upheld.

Not like he hasn't done it before or its just a one off.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports