UFC

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: UFC

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:37 am

Damn you're really going off on a tangent.

When did I say Conor's antics were alright?

The fact is Khabib had taken the moral high ground up until tonight, he preaches respect and has always been humble, then he went and did this shit.

Extremely disappointing, he stopped to Conor's level and ruined his reputation.

A shame.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Losmeister » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:03 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Damn you're really going off on a tangent.

When did I say Conor's antics were alright?

The fact is Khabib had taken the moral high ground up until tonight, he preaches respect and has always been humble, then he went and did this shit.

Extremely disappointing, he stopped to Conor's level and ruined his reputation.

A shame.

been round shit talkers all my effng life... always always always hated that shit. i know its part of the game.

but ya know what? frazier caught mad flack cos he said, well, ya know what? i can still walk and talk, and look at Ali. but Alii berated and insulted proud man and
f***ked with his pysche. i love ali. but i also love joe frazier cos he was the wortheirst opponent ali ever had.

khabib he went out of the ring, after he whupped Cm and it warnt even close, to take on someone that publicly said he was as good or better and was talking mad shit from rinsgide.
whatever.
conor took a shot at a khabib ring guy before anybone from khabibs team went at him.

watch the bloody clip.

alwasy humble til they went too far, then he did 2 things, beat the piss outta Cm and then went at his homey
who hed also kick bis ass if it was in the ring...

chat shit get banged.

you know i respectthe f outta you vava. aint no thing.

somehow this match got under my skin.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Sydney Gooner » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:41 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Losmeister wrote:
Gooner_LK6 wrote:Khabib is the GOAT, beat Conor in every aspect. If he doesnt retire he will dominate for years and years.

On to the incident, I dont condone what Khabib did but I understand it. He has had many very very persinal insults hurled at him by Conor and co. He is a nutter as it is.

the USA is so full of shit it is disgusting... errybuddy whingeing like whipped bitches... cos Khabib kicked Cm's ass then kicked his teamates trash talking ass...

i forget who the hell said it here.. CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

dude is a FIGHTER. a no-nonsense no hype FIGHTER. talk shit at your own risk. and f**k dana white. superpromodbag.

Khabib is an idiot though.

He ruined his own win and tained his reputation.

He was supposed to be the humble guy, he lost the moral high ground.

Now Conor will be seen as the "good guy" and his fanboys will defend him even more vehemently while branding Khabib classless etc.

He should've walked away and left Conor there humiliated, his fans would have had nothing to say ever again.

Now the fact he was dominated will be overshadowed.

All Khabib's minions should be banned for life, attacking Conor from behind was disgusting.

:rofll:

Take a look at this shit completely justified by Khabib's team. Clearly McGregor instigated and got what he deserved.

Sydney Gooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Sydney Gooner » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:43 am

Losmeister wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Losmeister wrote:
Gooner_LK6 wrote:Khabib is the GOAT, beat Conor in every aspect. If he doesnt retire he will dominate for years and years.

On to the incident, I dont condone what Khabib did but I understand it. He has had many very very persinal insults hurled at him by Conor and co. He is a nutter as it is.

the USA is so full of shit it is disgusting... errybuddy whingeing like whipped bitches... cos Khabib kicked Cm's ass then kicked his teamates trash talking ass...

i forget who the hell said it here.. CHAT SHIT GET BANGED

dude is a FIGHTER. a no-nonsense no hype FIGHTER. talk shit at your own risk. and f**k dana white. superpromodbag.

Khabib is an idiot though.

He ruined his own win and tained his reputation.

He was supposed to be the humble guy, he lost the moral high ground.

Now Conor will be seen as the "good guy" and his fanboys will defend him even more vehemently while branding Khabib classless etc.

He should've walked away and left Conor there humiliated, his fans would have had nothing to say ever again.

Now the fact he was dominated will be overshadowed.

All Khabib's minions should be banned for life, attacking Conor from behind was disgusting.

conor threw a punch at a khabib dude going over the fence after khabib did. @ 38 secs. dude didnt approach conor. https://twitter.com/RamGilboa/status/10 ... 4111336448

keep repeating the narrative until its an alternate truth. f**k that shit. conor is a punk. the whole bus incident?

:clap:
Sydney Gooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Ach » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:17 am

McGregor lol

He's not very good is he?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Santi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:45 am

Glad that leprechaun finally got taught a lesson.

Probs quit again to go fight Amir Khan next.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:48 am

Biggest hypejob in sporting history?
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby Ach » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:49 am

So all the talk is about what happened after and not the actual fight?

UFC humiliated
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:16 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BooTP2IBZnO ... hare_sheet

Drake looooool

Literally shat himself

Should release his shit as a hit song. Proably better than most of the crap he sings
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby RW_0 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:16 pm

Khabib made Conor his prison btch.
RW_0
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:26 pm

Ach wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BooTP2IBZnO/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Drake looooool

Literally shat himself

Should release his shit as a hit song. Proably better than most of the crap he sings

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

Brilliant. This wasn't at the fight ffs nor was he even there. He was performing. Asif you've fallen for that loooool.

Ah superb stuff.
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby RW_0 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:30 pm

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:
Ach wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BooTP2IBZnO/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Drake looooool

Literally shat himself

Brilliant. This wasn't at the fight ffs nor was he even there. He was performing. Asif you've fallen for that loooool.

Ah superb stuff.

Yes you're right young fanboy, no worries, Conor is still the best, the smartest and the most beautiful. Don't be sad. Let's grab an ice cream. Daddy loves you and Conor will be always here for you.
RW_0
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:32 pm

RW_0 wrote:
SuperJackyWilshere wrote:

Drake looooool

Literally shat himself

Ah superb stuff.

Yes you're right young fanboy, no worries, Conor is still the best, the smartest and the most beautiful. Don't be sad. Let's grab an ice cream. Daddy loves you and Conor will be always here for you.

Talking of fanboys, still out here pretending you've met Durant and Westbrook on internet forums? :rofll: :rofll:
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Jedi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Dana White should strip Khabib of the belt and suspend him permanently. Not because he deserves it, but because his cash cow isn't going back to the top any other way. McGregor can't beat this guy and doesn't have more than a puncher's chance. We aren't going to have a Diaz rematch situation here, Khabib is truly on another level.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Conor got ruined is he even going to be a cash cow anymore, America likes wwe rubbish so they prob will still fall for his antics
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports