UFC

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: UFC

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:37 pm

Damn my second favorite fighter ever is really going through, suffering from mental issues and his behavior has been plain scary.

I don't think he will/should fight again, so depressing -

Feb. 5: Cristina wrote that Tony did not sleep and he believed there would be a great flood as a result of the lunar eclipse. Tony allegedly purchased a life raft and took Cristina and their son on a drive inland, all the way to Palm Desert, Calif., about 111 miles from their home in Santa Ana. Cristina wrote that Tony woke her and her son up in the middle of the night there and said they had to leave, because they were not safe. Tony promised to seek help with mental issues if there was no flood, but later refused.

Feb. 12: Tony had what Cristina described as a “psychotic break or a panic attack.” He screamed in her face, sweared at her and believed she was someone else, she wrote. “I woke up late that night to [Tony] standing over me accusing me of being a witch,”

Feb. 16: Cristina wrote that Tony unplugged the refrigerator and turned off half the power in their home, because he believed there were cameras in the refrigerator and ceiling fan and that he was being watched. He also cut the wires to the heat and air conditioning units, she wrote, because he believed there was a tracking device in it.

Feb. 19: Tony allegedly agreed to be taken for psychological help at Keck Medical Center at USC. Cristina and her father went to pick him up, she wrote. When they arrived, they saw furniture and walls in the home had been destroyed. The mantel was ripped off the wall, because Cristina wrote that Tony believed there was a hidden doorway under the fireplace. Santa Ana police were called that day, which is also around when she moved into her parents’ home

March 5: Cristina wrote that she picked Tony up to take him again to Keck Medical Center again. While they were driving there, they hit traffic on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. While the car was moving, Cristina wrote that Tony jumped out, onto the freeway, ran away, jumped over a fence and disappeared. He did make it back to their family residence later

March 7: According to Cristina Ferguson’s declaration to the court, Tony Ferguson, 35, arrived at her parents’ home, where Cristina had been residing, on March 7. Tony allegedly asked their son, “Wanna go for a ride?” Cristina said she told Tony it was too late and he could not take their son. She wrote that she and her mother stood in front of Tony to prevent him from leaving, but he pushed them both out of the way, ran back into the house, out the back door and over a fence — all with his son in his arms. Cristina wrote that Tony left his cell phone and his car behind and ran away on foot with their son, who was not wearing shoes or a diaper. It was also raining out

“There are many frightening incidents which I have yet to list in this declaration,” she wrote. “However, I have videos and photographs of [Tony’s] frightening, irrational and paranoid behavior, which depicts [Tony] crying, laughing, muttering, yelling, etc., for no apparent rational reason.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/15/1 ... urt-filing
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Till knocked the fvck out.

Hype train well and truly derailed.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:56 am

Mcgregor announces his "retirement".

I don't buy it, he's done this before. It's a negotiation tactic/attention seeking.

I'll believe it when he removes himself from the drug testing pool.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:17 am

Good.

He'll go down as the biggest hype job of all time, a Ronda Rousey esque UFC fighter put on a pedestal only to be knocked off when the competition got edgy.

I mean ffs he's not even got a ground game.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:31 am

Dana says he thinks he's serious cause he has enough money to do so, and his whiskey line is doing well. I have my doubts as well though. He just seems like he has some revenge to get still. But guess we'll see.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:01 pm

StLGooner wrote:Dana says he thinks he's serious cause he has enough money to do so, and his whiskey line is doing well. I have my doubts as well though. He just seems like he has some revenge to get still. But guess we'll see.

Revenge?

More like another ass whooping, he's never going to beat Khabib so he's cut a run.

The guy got beat by Floyd, beat by Khabib, beat by Diaz ......... the cloak of invincibility is truly gone.

Out of his last 4 opponents he's lost to 3 of them.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:20 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:Dana says he thinks he's serious cause he has enough money to do so, and his whiskey line is doing well. I have my doubts as well though. He just seems like he has some revenge to get still. But guess we'll see.

Revenge?

More like another ass whooping, he's never going to beat Khabib so he's cut a run.

The guy got beat by Floyd, beat by Khabib, beat by Diaz ......... the cloak of invincibility is truly gone.

Your opinion has nothing to do with how he might feel though.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:48 pm

StLGooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Revenge?

His actions show me how he's feeling.

He's been self imploding for a while now, these are the actions of a man who's nicked his success and is happy to go out with a bang publicity wise to cover up for the fact that he's shook.

Shook of all the sharks in the waters and he know's he can't beat them, so he's causing a scene then bouncing.

Fair play to him but the guys a massive c*ck, he gave us entertainment and that's good enough, he played the game well and fooled a lot of fans into buying his hype, but now the challengers have turned up and he can't beat them, game over.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:37 pm

You can't be a hype job if you beat Aldo tbh.

Jose is top 5 of all time.

Also, don't forget what he did to Alvarez.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:58 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Revenge?

His actions show me how he's feeling.

He's been self imploding for a while now, these are the actions of a man who's nicked his success and is happy to go out with a bang publicity wise to cover up for the fact that he's shook.

Shook of all the sharks in the waters and he know's he can't beat them, so he's causing a scene then bouncing.

Fair play to him but the guys a massive c*ck, he gave us entertainment and that's good enough, he played the game well and fooled a lot of fans into buying his hype, but now the challengers have turned up and he can't beat them, game over.

All speculation of course homie!

He seemed too pissed off to me to not want to and redeem himself, could be all an act though.

I still think he had talent. He beat some good fighters.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:32 pm

Breaking news

NY Times reporting Conor is being investigated for sexual assault.

I guess those rumors I mentioned a couple months back had legs after all.

Could this have anything to do with his retirement announcement?

He's a state either way.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:16 pm

I don't believe it.

Conor could get all the p*ssy he wants, why would he have to rape someone for it?

These hoes are scandalous, sleep with a celeb, claim rape ££££.

They're disgrace to real victims .......... of course if its true I retract but I don't see it at all.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:09 pm

Maybe he was drunk and off his face on coke.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:28 am

............. then that would mean she was off her face drunk and on coke.

Coke slut confirmed.

££££££

Why is it the media and courts like to imagine a guy sitting there getting off his face in a hotel room and the nasty ass girl he pulled in the club (who knows he's married) is apparently sitting with him reading a library book wearing legging warmers and slippers, drinking tea?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:04 am

I don't think he did it either but if he did drugs would have to be involved imo.

He apparently has a real taste for the white stuff.

He's agreed to provide a DNA sample, if he is indeed innocent hopefully the accuser is prosecuted to the fullest extent.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports