NFL Thread

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NFL Thread

Postby Cripps » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Was reading about this.

Never heard of him but intrigued why as you say someone who had it all would kill someone, brother in law I believe and chuck it all away

And now he tops himself
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:01 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Aaron Hernandez killed himself.

No sympathy from me. Had it all, then decided to murder his friend.

What a waste of life.

Yep, drafted by the best team in the game and decides to be an utter fuckwit.

Done us all a favour tbh.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:43 am

Mesüt wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:Aaron Hernandez killed himself.

No sympathy from me. Had it all, then decided to murder his friend.

What a waste of life.

Yep, drafted by the best team in the game and decides to be an utter fuckwit.

Done us all a favour tbh.

tbf he was gang affiliated and shooting people when he was at the University of Florida, before he was drafted.

It's amazing how some people can have all the talent in the world and throw it away because "sum1 dun disrespeck mi name"

Good riddance.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:25 am

0:31 and 1:02

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

On national TV. I get that he's hype to go Day 1 and managed to keep his promise to his gma, but he's gotta know when to tone it down.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:13 am

"Come on man, GOD DAMN!"

Tears.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Cripps » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Marshawn Lynch is back
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Denis_E » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:59 am

Going to see eagles play the chargers in october (first time I get to see my team play super excited)

Stl Gooner - I went to the rams - chargers preseason game last week, you'll be happy to know the rams will be absolute dog shit this year, jared goff is f***ing horrible haha
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:09 am

Denis_E wrote:Going to see eagles play the chargers in october (first time I get to see my team play super excited)

Stl Gooner - I went to the rams - chargers preseason game last week, you'll be happy to know the rams will be absolute dog shit this year, jared goff is f***ing horrible haha

Which one is your team? Condolences either way :grin:

The NFL has been missed. September 7th can't come fast enough. Well, at least there's college football this weekend with a monumental Alabama-Florida State matchup.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby StLGooner » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Denis_E wrote:Going to see eagles play the chargers in october (first time I get to see my team play super excited)

:lol:

You know, I try but it doesn't really make me feel better that they suck. I'm really still just mad at the NFL for ruining my love for the game for one, and two obviously being a bunch of f***ing lying crooks and taking my team away, taking the Charges away from San Diego, and taking a team away from the best fans in football the Oakland Raiders.

Football is in trouble though, with many former players coming out now with brain damage, where do they go from here. It's obvious that no amount of rule changes or safety measure is going to prevent these guys from turning their brains to mush. But the NFL won't care as long as Goodell and the owners still get rich.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Denis_E » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:37 pm

AOL wrote:

The NFL has been missed. September 7th can't come fast enough. Well, at least there's college football this weekend with a monumental Alabama-Florida State matchup.

Eagles are my team, and yep they disappoint every fuckin year. Hopefull this year's different

Crucial year to see what wentz can do with actual receivers and running back at his disposal
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Denis_E » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:39 pm

StLGooner wrote:

:lol:

You know, I try but it doesn't really make me feel better that they suck. I'm really still just mad at the NFL for ruining my love for the game for one, and two obviously being a bunch of f***ing lying crooks and taking my team away, taking the Charges away from San Diego, and taking a team away from the best fans in football the Oakland Raiders.

Football is in trouble though, with many former players coming out now with brain damage, where do they go from here. It's obvious that no amount of rule changes or safety measure is going to prevent these guys from turning their brains to mush. But the NFL won't care as long as Goodell and the owners still get rich.

Yup nfl is a blood thirsty entity, just gotta sit back and enjoy it though I guess
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:46 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFS

JuJu's only gone and torn his ACL in a preseason game last week hasn't he...out for the season :crybaby:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:50 am

After 7 months, professional football makes its long-awaited return tomorrow :cloud9:

Denis_E wrote:
AOL wrote:

Eagles are my team, and yep they disappoint every fuckin year. Hopefull this year's different

Crucial year to see what wentz can do with actual receivers and running back at his disposal

Blount and Sproles are up there in age for RBs, but they could form a decent thunder-lightning duo, with Clement and Pumphrey as the future. I don't know what to make of Wentz; I can see him taking a step forward in his development, but I can also see a sophomore slump. Hopefully y'all's WRs can fix their brick hands this year.

One of my best friends is an Iggles fan, and it's no fun when both of our teams (Saints for me) are mediocre lol
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Santi » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Just watching a show on sky sports and they covering the patriots run last year including superbowl comeback

fuuuuuuucking hell even when u know whats happening you still get goosebumps over that shit. Hightower, Brady, White and JuJu :hail: :hail: :hail:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:16 am

Andy Reid, Alex Smith, Kareem Hunt, and Tyreek Hill :hail:
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports