NFL Thread

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NFL Thread

Postby Santi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Mesüt wrote:Still can't sleep lmao, what a victory!!!

Go to bed ffs.

:rofll: so f***ing tired man :doh:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Got to say its the 2nd best NFL game ive seen ever.

From the Falcons destroying the Patriots for 3 quarters and making sure Brady will only be known for deflategate to collapsing and Brady now known for deflategate and stealing MVP off of more worth players
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:00 pm

I almost did a Trump and switched off at half time thinking Pats are toast but the reason I kept watching is because I knew if there was any team jammy enough to over turn this sh*t fest it was the Patriots.

Jammy bastards I swear, I'm still sore from what happened with my Seahawks but at least that was a tight game and we fked it up ourselves.

The Falcons on the other hand were up over 20 points and basically capitulated to a half dead Patriots after half time, unbelievable stuff.

The main thing with the Pats is they are like Barcelona, they do everything right but in this case they did nothing right for over half the game and still fkin pulled it out! that's what made it so crazy for me.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Mesut how come you support Pats you bandwagon mofo?

I support Seahawks because my Grandfather and my two aunts live in Seattle and Vancouver, basically all the family I have in the US all live in and around Seattle so sort of picks itself.

Also Va-va-voom, Brandon etc who do you support?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:19 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Mesut how come you support Pats you bandwagon mofo?

Hehe I did get very lucky picking the right team back when I was 9/10 :D

Kind of shitty reasons (England in the name and used to go skiing in the area so bunch of friends were Pats fans) but my other option was where my family live and supporting the Browns, even my family said don't bother :rofll:

Imagine, I could've been a poor miserable Browns fan for over 15 years. Just hope we don't turn into them once Brady is done :hiding:
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:59 pm

Just watched the highlights for like the 5th time since I woke up, mannnnn we made so many big plays in those last 20 minutes.

Everybody's gonna say the Falcons choked but even at HT, time of possession was double for us so they were gonna get tired and then those last 20 was just flawless execution on both sides of the ball.

3rd n 10, practically on our own goal line and made the play :hail:
Hightower's strip sack :hail:
Flowers sack before the holding penalty
Edelman's catch :hail: :hail: :hail:
Amendola's 20 yard pick up
Mitchell's whole 2nd half
James White transforming the running game and bringing the yards after catch when Lewis and Blount pretty much sucked :hail:

And a VERY underrated tackle from Elandon Roberts when Freeman looked in the clear to seal the game :hail:

What a match, complete chokefest in the first half and Atlanta did well taking advantage but those 20 minutes were unstoppable.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:42 pm

Apparently the ball was only in play for a total of 16 minutes and 4 seconds.

How do people watch this shit?
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Cripps » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Pudpop wrote:Apparently the ball was only in play for a total of 16 minutes and 4 seconds.

Need a whole lot of patience and mental toughness and likeness for commercials.

Watched my first ever match back in the 90s. Completely lost. Completely mocked Superbowl for the next 20 years. One night in 2013 I was bored and saw a show called Superb owl and I like those birds so decided to watch. Realised it was NFL, threw remote across room in frustration, too lazy to get it back to change channel so watched. Don't remember who played or won but something stuck and watched SuperBowl ever since.

SeaHawks the GOAT team with Lynch the GOAT player. Pisses on anyone ive seen and his interviews are awesome. Unfortunately hes no longer with us :(

Should've won it year after as well but for deflategate screwing us and most stupidest play called ever made in the history of any sport right at the end and Seahawks screwed. Even I understood how bad that play was and I'm a novice

Cant remember who played last year. That dab dudes team v some other team who won.

No idea how the league system, drafts etc works but I don't pay attention to any of that anyway.

Plus half time entertainment at Superbowl is usually the main event. Says a lot that all the talk is about Gagas awesomeness last night rather than anything that happened during the match.

Something the FA Cup Final should look at tbh
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Cripps wrote:
Pudpop wrote:Apparently the ball was only in play for a total of 16 minutes and 4 seconds.

Dirty downloads = zero commercials
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:52 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Cripps wrote:

Dirty downloads = not live (plus you'll probably find out who won and ruin the spectacle before you've seen it)
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Cripps » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Watched it on BBC tbh
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Cripps wrote:

Dirty downloads = not live (plus you'll probably find out who won and ruin the spectacle before you've seen it)

I watched the Superbowl live but I don't watch reg season live, it comes on too late over here plus its crappy streams and the commercials.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Rastayouth » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:23 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Cripps wrote:

I watched the Superbowl live but I don't watch reg season live, it comes on too late over here plus its crappy streams and the commercials.

Same here. Manage to get way more games in this way! Watched most of the regular season.
I actually managed to avoid the result today and watch it online this evening. Spent the whole day telling mates the p*as off, turned off social media, ignored the thread on here and avoided newspapers on the train. Difficult but refreshing not seeing any 'news'.
Rastayouth
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Cripps » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Rastayouth wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Cripps wrote:

Same here. Manage to get way more games in this way! Watched most of the regular season.
I actually managed to avoid the result today and watch it online this evening. Spent the whole day telling mates the p*as off, turned off social media, ignored the thread on here and avoided newspapers on the train. Difficult but refreshing not seeing any 'news'.

Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:32 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Mesut how come you support Pats you bandwagon mofo?

I support Seahawks because my Grandfather and my two aunts live in Seattle and Vancouver, basically all the family I have in the US all live in and around Seattle so sort of picks itself.

Also Va-va-voom, Brandon etc who do you support?

Hopped on the Cowboys' bandwagon for the playoffs, but my actual team is the New Orleans Saints. Never really had a team until Katrina hit New Orleans in 2005, and I felt bad for the city, so I started liking the Saints for some reason. Their rebirth in 2006 was amazing, and that 2009 Super Bowl season was magical. Still devastated about 2011 because that was hands down the most talented Saints team ever, and they should've won their second Super Bowl then, but Gregg Williams went full r***rd against the 49ers in the divisional playoffs.

I hope Brees gets a defense to win another ring before he retires. One of the most underrated QBs ever, especially for a future first ballot HOF'er. If he plays another 3-4 years, he'll have most of the volume QB records, surpassing Manning and Favre.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports