NFL Thread

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NFL Thread

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:52 am

Lets see if my Seahawks can bounce back this year, apparently our defense is back to its best.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Always a good day when the Patriots lose.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby island_gunner » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:45 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Lets see if my Seahawks can bounce back this year, apparently our defense is back to its best.

:Peace: Respect DG , we should be in the mix again for sure. Richardson trade can be huge but personally having two of my fav players Russ and Earl healthy is great.

As for last night , I dropped to sleep at HT and woke up to that score and was like wow. I had Hunt on my bench because of the "tough trip to Foxboro" smh lol :hiding:
island_gunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:07 pm

StLGooner wrote:Always a good day when the Patriots lose.

Who you going to be supporting now that Kroenke is out to ruin your life and has stolen your local team?

Kansas, Indiana, Bears, Titans are all your next state teams in your area?

Or has your soul been destroyed and your gonna neutral it?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:32 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:Always a good day when the Patriots lose.

Who you going to be supporting now that Kroenke is out to ruin your life and has stolen your local team?

Kansas, Indiana, Bears, Titans are all your next state teams in your area?

Or has your soul been destroyed and your gonna neutral it?

My love for the game has been destroyed honestly. Not just because they took my team away, but because the NFL is nothing but a bunch of lying crooks, and they took away a team from the best fans in football as well, the Raiders. Plus, they also moved the Chargers, and it's all about pure greed and money. Not to mention the game has changed so much in the past 20 years. It used to be a lot more physical, but now you can barely even hit anyone anymore. Plus so many stoppages, commercials, it's just become so hard to watch for me anymore. I don't really watch games anymore, but I do look at the results because I still play fantasy football with a group of friends, so that's the only reason why I pay attention honestly.

Much rather watch real football and or hockey. So much more entertaining to me.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Santi » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:10 pm

f**k sake missed the game thought it was tonight cos i saw friday 1am :doh:

anyway would've just been mad at 4am anyway so probs for the best
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:39 pm

oooooooooooops snorehawks
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby island_gunner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:06 am

Mesüt wrote:oooooooooooops snorehawks

Lol , yes rough day. O-Line was playing musical chairs as usual and Russ wasn't being a magician today to offset their play. You're a Pats fan right ?

The Colts are a joke without Luck but StlGooner although he been saying he doesn't enjoy the game as much as before got a nice blowout win today.
island_gunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby StLGooner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:06 pm

island_gunner wrote:

Lol , yes rough day. O-Line was playing musical chairs as usual and Russ wasn't being a magician today to offset their play. You're a Pats fan right ?

The Colts are a joke without Luck but StlGooner although he been saying he doesn't enjoy the game as much as before got a nice blowout win today.

I enjoyed the fact that for a home/season opener they only had 35,000 people there in a 93,000 capacity stadium. How Stan ever thinks he's going to be able to fill his bright new shiny billion dollar stadium I'll never know. LA can't even support one team and now they have two. I hope this bites the NFL in the ass for real.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Can't believe we still haven't sorted out that offensive line, why bother having all that salary cap on Graham when we barely use him properly.

May as well have spent that on some Offensive linemen or not got rid of the one we swapped in the first place.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:01 am

island_gunner wrote:

Yep - bad weekend for us too :(

Nice to see the Giants get pummeled anyway, Cowboys gonna be a threat again.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby island_gunner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:40 pm

StLGooner wrote:
island_gunner wrote:

I enjoyed the fact that for a home/season opener they only had 35,000 people there in a 93,000 capacity stadium. How Stan ever thinks he's going to be able to fill his bright new shiny billion dollar stadium I'll never know. LA can't even support one team and now they have two. I hope this bites the NFL in the ass for real.

Point taken man, it surely wasn't a good look some of the photos I seen online yesterday
island_gunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby island_gunner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Mesüt wrote:
island_gunner wrote:

Yep - bad weekend for us too :(

Nice to see the Giants get pummeled anyway, Cowboys gonna be a threat again.

Well I get the Niners at home and you get that Saints D that Bradford just absolutely destroyed last night so wk 2 should be a better day at the office. As DG said the O-Line is a mess :hiding: and Pete Carroll gonna down play it as usual this week but I know it is not changing so just a fingers crossed thing every season , it's like Arsenal with Corners and Zonal marking :lol: we wonder y it hasn't been addressed but just have to hope the opposing team doesn't take advantage
island_gunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:37 pm

StLGooner wrote:
island_gunner wrote:

Agreed, I can see why one club would want to try their hand at making LA a success but going head to head in a town already with apathetic fans is just delusional.

Greedy owners with stars in there eyes, hope the b*stards go bust.

The Las Vegas move for me was actually interesting although not sure how that will go but at least that's a new move, again though a town full of visitors is a bit hmmm.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:43 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
island_gunner wrote:

Agreed, I can see why one club would want to try their hand at making LA a success but going head to head in a town already with apathetic fans is just delusional.

Greedy owners with stars in there eyes, hope the b*stards go bust.

The Las Vegas move for me was actually interesting although not sure how that will go but at least that's a new move, again though a town full of visitors is a bit hmmm.

I wish they could have put expansion teams in LA and Las Vegas instead of moving teams with great fan bases, but I guess they don't want to expand. Especially the Raiders. I've never been to a Raiders game, but I've heard it's crazy there and you can just see it in their fans when they are on TV. I feel for them, cause they have been d*cked around so many times before.

I think once Stan's new stadium is built, he'll sell the expensive seats to the stars and entertainment folks, but he'll have trouble selling to the blue collar fans. They'll probably come at first, but I don't think they'll stay for long.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports