NFL Thread

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NFL Thread

Postby LMAO » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:59 am

Wow, the Rams are going all in on a Dream Team before their important pieces start to get paid in two seasons' time. They're still missing edge rushers though. It's going to be glorious if these offseason moves blow up in their face and they fail to win a Super Bowl.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Ach » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 am

Seahawks finally coming home to play

v Raiders

October 14th
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Denis_E » Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 pm

LMAO wrote:Wow, the Rams are going all in on a Dream Team before their important pieces start to get paid in two seasons' time. They're still missing edge rushers though. It's going to be glorious if these offseason moves blow up in their face and they fail to win a Super Bowl.

I'd like to see it blow up in their face tbh

Another one of the teams/fan bases that couldn't stop talking shit about the Eagles during our epic season

Anyhoo I have my tickets to Eagles-Rams in December (these games out here in LA, rams or chargers end up just being Eagles home games with our fan turnout).
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Wed May 23, 2018 1:30 am

Denis_E wrote:
LMAO wrote:Wow, the Rams are going all in on a Dream Team before their important pieces start to get paid in two seasons' time. They're still missing edge rushers though. It's going to be glorious if these offseason moves blow up in their face and they fail to win a Super Bowl.

Another one of the teams/fan bases that couldn't stop talking shit about the Eagles during our epic season

Anyhoo I have my tickets to Eagles-Rams in December (these games out here in LA, rams or chargers end up just being Eagles home games with our fan turnout).

I remember during the preseason last year, I told you to enjoy your team's upcoming mediocre season and I'll do the same with mine (Saints). Funny how fast things can change in the league.

So glad y'all crushed the Viqueens. Their fans are insufferable and are still salty about the 2009 NFC Championship.

Here's to an epic season from both of our teams :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif: I wanna fly down to NOLA for the game against the Eagles in the Dome, but I might do it for the Redskins instead since it's a night game and since the Redskins would be considered my local team from where I grew up, even though I was never a fan of them.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Denis_E » Thu May 24, 2018 7:11 pm

LMAO wrote:
Denis_E wrote:

I remember during the preseason last year, I told you to enjoy your team's upcoming mediocre season and I'll do the same with mine (Saints). Funny how fast things can change in the league.

So glad y'all crushed the Viqueens. Their fans are insufferable and are still salty about the 2009 NFC Championship.

Here's to an epic season from both of our teams :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif: I wanna fly down to NOLA for the game against the Eagles in the Dome, but I might do it for the Redskins instead since it's a night game and since the Redskins would be considered my local team from where I grew up, even though I was never a fan of them.

Dude, I never had an issue with Minnesota until last year, but after all the shit they talked, got clobbered by us and then moaned about Philly fans like pathetic babies, I officially despise them as much as the Cowboys. Lifting the trophy in their stadium was so poetically sweet

My wife is actually a Saints fan. I felt so bad for her in that Saints-Vikings game when your corner had that tragic moment at the end of the game. It would have been pretty tense in our household had we played you in the championship game, but I'm glad we curb stomped the Vikings for you as well, especially after that fluke end to your game.

I was also thinking about taking her to New Orleans for the Eagles game but I also want to go to Philadelphia for my first Home game, and I won't be able to get enough time off work for everything haha

Whereabouts do you live?
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Thu May 24, 2018 7:23 pm

The NFL says that players can no longer protest by kneeling for the anthem or they will be fined, if they wish they can stay in the locker room. What a slap in the face to African Americans once again by white America. Stay in the locker room? Really! You mean defeat the whole purpose of the protest? White America where the 2nd amendment is more important than the 1st. SMH!!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Denis_E » Thu May 24, 2018 9:40 pm

StLGooner wrote:The NFL says that players can no longer protest by kneeling for the anthem or they will be fined, if they wish they can stay in the locker room. What a slap in the face to African Americans once again by white America. Stay in the locker room? Really! You mean defeat the whole purpose of the protest? White America where the 2nd amendment is more important than the 1st. SMH!!

Yup, taking a page out of North Korea's book lol
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Losmeister » Sat May 26, 2018 11:49 pm

NFL= you kneel when i say kneel
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Losmeister » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:30 pm

what do yall think of cousins to vikes? am rooting for it to flop.

i think cousins is fools gold. we'll see. chime in!
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Denis_E » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Losmeister wrote:what do yall think of cousins to vikes? am rooting for it to flop.

i think cousins is fools gold. we'll see. chime in!

I despise the Vikings

And I also hate Kirk Coupons

I too will be over the moon if it flops
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:09 am

Kam Chancellor retires due to neck injuries. Sad.

Always was my favourite Seahawk and the leader of the LOB.

End of an era.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby LMAO » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:23 am

^Fake news.

But yeah, he's done. Earl Thomas is the last surviving member from the LOB, and even he may not play for Seattle again.

End of an era. Can't say I'm upset though—too many Seahawks fans were obnoxious twats.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:29 am

LMAO wrote:^
End of an era. Can't say I'm upset though—too many Seahawks fans were obnoxious twats.

Can confirm.

Can't stand all the "12" cvnts here.

By far the worst ever bandwagon fans in sports history.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:47 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Can confirm.

Fk you b*tch!

I only support the Seahawk's because all my family in America live in and directly next to Seattle so if I watch a season of NFL I have to follow somebody.

Didn't watch any this year though, more watching boxing and football than anything else right now.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:52 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Can confirm.

Fk you b*tch!

I only support the Seahawk's because all my family in America live in and directly next to Seattle so if I watch a season of NFL I have to follow somebody.

Didn't watch any this year though, more watching boxing and football than anything else right now.

Where?

In Washington or like Boise/Portland?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports