Pokerstars (Zoom poker) Easy Money!

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Pokerstars (Zoom poker) Easy Money!

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed May 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Has anyone been on this Zoom Poker on Pokerstars?

Plenty of fish to knock together easy money.

There is about 1000 players at the Zoom table. You are dealt in to a table with 9 players (including yourself). If you don't like your hand, press fold and you will be moved to another table and instantly given another hand. Just keep folding and folding until you get a hand you like in the position you like. The tables get through around 300 hands an hour!

My problem with internet poker a lot of the time is getting bored of waiting for something I want to play, so start getting involved in hands I shouldn't. With this there is none of that! There isn't a way really to get a read of the players around you as you're moving table every few seconds if you are not playing a hand but most are crap anyway.

It's not good for getting a read of players but easy to bluff or semi bluff pots on the flop and just keep picking up blinds with the odd decent hand along the way.

I'm currently playing on the 5c/10c tables with $10 buy in. The pots never really get to an all in stage and the biggest pots are generally about $3-$4. You may as well turn you $10 in to $20, cash out and join in again for $10. ;)

Easy money is this!
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Re: Pokerstars (Zoom poker) Easy Money!

Postby StLGooner » Wed May 30, 2012 1:18 pm

I don't gamble, but most of my friends do. I have however taken up a very good liking for horse racing. I'm addicted to it now.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed May 30, 2012 1:21 pm

American horse racing is random as f**k! I bet on it every so often though.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StLGooner » Wed May 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:American horse racing is random as f**k! I bet on it every so often though.

Yes it is, I had to start a thread on it, didn't want to jack yours.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Other Sports