airsoft

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

airsoft

Postby ivan itchybum » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:01 pm

does any one do airsoft?

i'm just beginning to get in to it now and i find it really addictive. I've just come home from a battle with a few friends and it was great... but very painful. I've got a sniper bolt action. Any one do it/done it before?
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Re: airsoft

Postby Git » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 pm

I've played for 7 and a half years.

I love that shit.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby CynicalGooner » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

I went through a short airsoft phase, maybe did it 10 times in total. Was really fun and I'd like to start going again but just never happens. I expected it to hurt but it doesn't hurt at all really, except the snipers... I hated getting hit by those f***ers. Stung like a bitch and you'd hear em whooping from 100 metres away.

Never bought a gun because my mate had a bunch, I also ran around with his 2 desert eagles, like Lara Croft....
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Zedie » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:24 am

CynicalGooner wrote:I went through a short airsoft phase, maybe did it 10 times in total. Was really fun and I'd like to start going again but just never happens. I expected it to hurt but it doesn't hurt at all really, except the snipers... I hated getting hit by those f***ers. Stung like a bitch and you'd hear em whooping from 100 metres away.

Never bought a gun because my mate had a bunch, I also ran around with his 2 desert eagles, like Lara Croft....

Cyn in hot pants. I KNEW IT!

What is this Airsoft anyways, like paintball but without the paint?

Love paint ball but its really hard to get accurate shots from distance what with all the pellet swerving. Still, no pain, no glory.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Herrpoja » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:08 am

yeah there just plastic pellets. me and my freinds have always talked about buying a couple of paintball guns/airsoft and just run into the woods and go all rambo on eachother
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Zedie » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:16 am

Herrpoja wrote:yeah there just plastic pellets. me and my freinds have always talked about buying a couple of paintball guns/airsoft and just run into the woods and go all rambo on eachother

My mate used to have a high powered pellet gun. He'd sit by his 6th floor window and take pot shots at random people walking past his block.

He was a proper arsehole...

Id go for the airsoft thing though, when it gets a bit warmer i might suggest it to the lads...
Zedie
SE13
SE13

airsoft

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:20 am

When i first saw the title i thought he was on about making toy planes, but that's airfix!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 am

Allways wanted to try airsoft but its a bit expensive
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby ivan itchybum » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Dejan wrote:Allways wanted to try airsoft but its a bit expensive

not near as expensive as paintball, you could try and find a spot that hosts games, they will probably have rentals and it shouldn't cost too much
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Git » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 pm

MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Younggooner08 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 pm

its all about the paintball , fcuk airsoft!

that is all
Imagee
Younggooner08
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Some kid got shot a few years ago I think while walking around with an airsoft gun. For the most part they look exactly like their real counterparts.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby ivan itchybum » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Some kid got shot a few years ago I think while walking around with an airsoft gun. For the most part they look exactly like their real counterparts.

I thought in america they had to have the little orange cap at the top. Its illegal to carry one in public, still thats crazy though.

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Git » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:47 am

Yeah, they have the painted tips in the states, proper easy to just go over it in black though.

Here you have to be a member of an airsoft site (3x visits to the same site in 2 months, ID shown and form filled) to buy realistic looking guns. Otherwise you can only buy two tones which look like nerf guns, however if you paint them, you couldn't tell the difference.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Dejan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 am

would love an ak47 lol
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Next