Aussie Open

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: Aussie Open

Postby freddybhoy » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:I am just going by what I have heard on telly freddy. Whether all the rumours have been true or not who knows. There has been at least two very public things with Murray involved allegedly mouthing off about other players. One of which made sports news all over the world.

I know you probably are behind him as he's a Scot, and you should be, but he just comes across as very dislikeable to me.
Yes I do get behind him 'cos he's one of our own Fab but I understand why yourself and a considerable amount of the population find it difficult to warm to him. He can be exasperating to watch at times. Brilliant one minute, throwing his toys out the pram the next! He is however, very likeable and approachable off court, despite his belligerent stubborn streak on it. It's this that's proving to be his downfall as he veers from one coach to the next. In saying that, he has achieved so much more than any other British player since the late, great Fred Perry and if he can improve his percentage rate on the first serve, then he'll continue to bang on the door for a few years yet. However, as much as I want him to achieve his ultimate goal, I think he will continually fall short. It's not just Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and company he has to overcome but the demons in his head as well!

Game, set and match.
ONE VOICE, ONE LOVE, ONE FAITH, ONE CELTIC
freddybhoy
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Previous

Return to Other Sports