NBA

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NBA

Postby LMAO » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:09 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Great scorer but lazy as f**k and cancerous to his teams.

Isn't his offensive game bunk now?

But man, he's deteriorated so much the past two seasons—a shell of his former self.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Sky Sports have signed a 4 year deal with the NBA.

Let's f***ing go baby!
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:12 pm

Aaaargh, that change sucks. I used to watch my NBA on BT sport, dont have sky.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Losmeister » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:10 am

LMAO wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:Great scorer but lazy as f**k and cancerous to his teams.

Isn't his offensive game bunk now?

But man, he's deteriorated so much the past two seasons—a shell of his former self.

he's been bunk since he joined the knicks...
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 am

I honestly think people are gonna be flat on their faces with all this Lebron in LA BS.

People making out that they're going to the finals, pathetic pandering.

Lets have it right, Lebron does make a massive difference ........... but he ain't in the East no more.

Lebron and a bunch of rookies in the Lakers ain't gonna beat well drilled cohesive teams with 2 or more stars like the Rockets, OKC and obviously the Warriors.

I'm really hoping we get a Warriors vs Celtics finals, two fully equipped teams for once.

Once Lakers grab another star to actually help push the Lakers then I'll start to become a believer but all this current noise is just a hype job, I think last years finals showed us exactly how much of a hype job Lebron's circus brings.

The guy is immense but this is a team sport, all this mythical one man takes on 5 BS got exposed last year badly, I'm not falling for it this year either.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:46 am

Lol no one in their right mind believes the Lakers are making the Finals this season.

If Boogie can get back to close to 100% after his Achilles injury and stay healthy, then the Warriors can legit break their regular season win record from a few seasons ago as they cruise to another Finals appearance.

The East will be much more interesting with Boston and Toronto at the top and Philly right behind.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:01 am

LMAO wrote:Lol no one in their right mind believes the Lakers are making the Finals this season.

Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:36 am

LMAO wrote:Lol no one in their right mind believes the Lakers are making the Finals this season.

If Boogie can get back to close to 100% after his Achilles injury and stay healthy, then the Warriors can legit break their regular season win record from a few seasons ago as they cruise to another Finals appearance.

The East will be much more interesting with Boston and Toronto at the top and Philly right behind.

That's not the noise that's coming out of First Take.

I don't recall if they mean Play off finals or actual finals but still I think either is dubious.

The thing with the East, I agree it looks more interesting this year but for the life of me I don't understand how the New York Nicks aren't a thing, I mean for a franchise they have it all, the team of the big apple and they can't attract a star??
Tbf I don't know why I'm surprised though considering the state of the Lakers since Kobe, but I just find it crazy as its like Fulham having more stars than Arsenal or Chelsea.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:45 pm

All going well in LA then? lol

Oh dear, Lebron vitally needs that extra star to help him, he may of single handedly done it in the West but this is the East baby!!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:09 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:All going well in LA then? lol

Oh dear, Lebron vitally needs that extra star to help him, he may of single handedly done it in the West but this is the East baby!!

That's backwards.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:All going well in LA then? lol

That's backwards.

I swear someone edited my post lol.

Yeah obviously backwards.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:29 pm

After free agency and the draft, this season was never going to be a coming out party for the new look Lakers. Next season is when they should challenge for a top 3 seed in the West.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Santi » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:14 pm

I mean if you watched against the Rockets they really weren't that bad the 9 point margin largely came at the end of Q4 with 2 sloppy defensive moments. They'll do fine this year and next year will be challenging, plus it's his first couple of games.

Also considering Ingram was one of the better guys against the Rockets they did alright without him against the Spurs, didn't see the game just the score though.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:50 pm

melo needs more minutes!! ajajajajajajajaajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaa!!!!
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:37 pm

Lakers still the joke of the Western conference, I almost feel sorry for Lebron but he's always going for the deal rather than picking a bunch of team mates that can bring him greatness.

Houston rockets, OKC Thunder even playing with Damien Lillard would of brought this guy to the finals if not win it but its always the cause or the deal, never what KD did and just went "Right I need a ring, give me those guys to play with" and boom.

I know Lakers are supposed to be getting someone next year but Lebron is getting on, he doesn't have time to be a joke for a season.

Fkin Rockets are in the middle of getting Butler ffs, Warriors got Cousins who they don't even need, Celtics are up, Raptors got Kwai ............. and what does Lebron do? goes to play with fkin Lonzo Ball!!??

Deserves what he gets tbf, all the money in the world but his resume is a joke considering his ability, the guy has under sold himself regarding results, even at the Cavs he had Kyrie Irving!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports