NBA

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NBA

Postby ania » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:40 am

Hi !
I want to ask, what are your favorite teams that are growing? For example mine are Pacers and Raptors. In this 2018-2019 season i wish them to be in top 4 :)
ania
Liam Brady

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:07 pm

ania wrote:Hi !
I want to ask, what are your favorite teams that are growing? For example mine are Pacers and Raptors. In this 2018-2019 season i wish them to be in top 4 :)

Golden State Warriors lol

I do like what I'm seeing from the Bucks with the Greek Freak though, unbeaten.

I'm not from America so I have no allegiance to a state or area I only have family in Seattle and Vancouver so I suppose I could of followed the Supersonics back in the day but now I just watch for entertainment and that is all about Steph Curry who's my favourite player possibly ever.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:33 pm

kill DOlan now
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:55 pm

Who is Dolan?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Santi » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:56 pm

Irving - Davis - Lebron triangle to happen next season in LA? Maybe the warriors won’t stroll to another title
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:01 am

Santi wrote:Irving - Davis - Lebron triangle to happen next season in LA? Maybe the warriors won’t stroll to another title

lol

Not happening at all, one or the other maybe but there's no way the LA Lakers will be able to compete with offers from all around the league to secure both.

The Irving thing is weirdest, man left the Cav's moaning about Lebron now he's saying he's had a change of heart because he's in Lebron's position down in Boston, I mean what's he saying ............ that he can't handle the pressure and is happy to sit under Lebron again?

Very weird turn of events.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:58 am

Think Davis will go first then Irving seems to want to follow, agree it doesn’t make sense but maybe for once they’re more bothered about a title than a payday.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:20 pm

The Knicks traded Porzingis, so that frees up about $70 million apparently. So rumblings about Davis going there now and possibly even Durant next season.

As for Irving, I'm beginning to think that man is just f***ing stupid. He already came out stating he isn't convinced the earth is round, now dude can't make up his mind about what he wants to do. He's got a good thing going in Boston, just stay there you r***rd.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Losmeister » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:30 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Who is Dolan?

for reals?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_L._Dolan

btw, effn New Platz is the most rinky dink college in teh SUNY system, i think...
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:24 pm

StLGooner wrote:
As for Irving, I'm beginning to think that man is just f***ing stupid. He already came out stating he isn't convinced the earth is round, now dude can't make up his mind about what he wants to do. He's got a good thing going in Boston, just stay there you r***rd.

Ffs :rofll:

It's true though.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:08 pm

StLGooner wrote:The Knicks traded Porzingis, so that frees up about $70 million apparently. So rumblings about Davis going there now and possibly even Durant next season.

Unless the New York Knicks ACTUALLY secure Davis and Durrant then they've just committed suicide by trading their best player lol.

Terrible franchise bosses over there .......... unless they know something we don't but recent years doesn't suggest they do, huge risk.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:48 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:The Knicks traded Porzingis, so that frees up about $70 million apparently. So rumblings about Davis going there now and possibly even Durant next season.

Unless the New York Knicks ACTUALLY secure Davis and Durrant then they've just committed suicide by trading their best player lol.

Terrible franchise bosses over there .......... unless they know something we don't but recent years doesn't suggest they do, huge risk.

I agree. Which is why people are saying they must have something up their sleeve. Guess we'll see soon.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Losmeister » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 pm

StLGooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

I agree. Which is why people are saying they must have something up their sleeve. Guess we'll see soon.

something up their sleeve?
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby LMAO » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:17 am

As is the case most years, NBA All-Star Game > Super Bowl
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:54 am

LBJ passes MJ for 4th most points all-time.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports