NBA

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

NBA

Postby bishop05 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:32 pm

NBA starts october 16th i think .....Really started to get into this sport its a true show of players. I wondered where everyone watches it's really hard to watch live games in england as the time's are different of course. :D
thanks for my av and sig!
bishop05
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Re: NBA

Postby castano » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:50 am

I was about to thread this as 'NBA,FIBA and Other Basketball Leagues Thread'. But its all good.cant wait to have the NBA cause thats the league i analyse on TV
castano
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby bishop05 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 am

where do you watch it mate or you not based in the uk?
bishop05
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby castano » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:03 pm

the tv station i analyse for has the rights.Silverbird TV.Espn also show NBA matches on my decoder.
castano
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby jgaugust » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:04 am

The season begins at the end of October actually. I'd imagine it's hard to watch games over there, but they are fun to if you can. ESPN in the UK might start showing some of them now that they are starting to get a foothold over there. Certainly will be interesting. Basketball definitely has the best international appeal of any US-based game, and maybe it can start gaining a following in the UK as it already has on the continent.
jgaugust
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby bishop05 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 pm

jgaugust wrote:The season begins at the end of October actually. I'd imagine it's hard to watch games over there, but they are fun to if you can. ESPN in the UK might start showing some of them now that they are starting to get a foothold over there. Certainly will be interesting. Basketball definitely has the best international appeal of any US-based game, and maybe it can start gaining a following in the UK as it already has on the continent.

i really enjoy it tbh , i want to start following it more might purchase nba tv online
bishop05
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 pm

I'd like to dig a big hole and chuck every NBA player into it. Ok maybe not them all but that is one sport that is absolutely full of thugs and completely turns me off watching.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby bishop05 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:I'd like to dig a big hole and chuck every NBA player into it. Ok maybe not them all but that is one sport that is absolutely full of thugs and completely turns me off watching.

What makes them thugs mate lol?
bishop05
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:22 pm

bishop05 wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:I'd like to dig a big hole and chuck every NBA player into it. Ok maybe not them all but that is one sport that is absolutely full of thugs and completely turns me off watching.

What makes them thugs mate lol?

Come and live in America for a while so you can see what actually goes on with NBA players and then you wouldn't have to ask.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby bishop05 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 pm

lol ill take your word for it lol
bishop05
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby niko197 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 pm

c'mon sixers!!!!!! :1990_dancing.gif:
niko197
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby castano » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 am

thugs! As long as they dont bring guns to games its no problem.during games,i see stars with style and skills that you dont see in other sports.Nba is the real deal man
castano
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:58 pm

castano wrote:

thugs! As long as they dont bring guns to games its no problem.during games,i see stars with style and skills that you dont see in other sports.Nba is the real deal man

Basketball is the least skillful sport out of all the major sports. FACT!! If you're tall, and can jump, then you can be good. Most of those c**** can't even shoot the ball.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby bishop05 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 pm

i think basketball's skillfull try running the length of a court keeping true control of a basketball bigger than your hand is style only football matches IMO
bishop05
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:32 pm

bishop05 wrote:i think basketball's skillfull try running the length of a court keeping true control of a basketball bigger than your hand is style only football matches IMO

I use to play basketball, and that part is the easiest part. You get to use your hands!!! Helen Keller could dribble a basketball. lol!!!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Other Sports