NBA

Talk about all the other sports that interest you here.

Re: NBA

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Leonard would likely re-sign if SA land Lebron, I think SA would be a very good fit for James and they are crying out for one more big man to make them a dominant force.

Talent wise Houston would also become a force but I just don't see Harden playing nicely with someone more celeb than him.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:42 pm

D-Wade came out and said that it's about lifestyle now for Lebron, and I think people are thinking he's meaning location. So maybe trying to settle down in a better area of the country.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby jay1220 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:44 pm

Lebron would join the Lakers, imo.
jay1220
Liam Brady

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:20 pm

StLGooner wrote:D-Wade came out and said that it's about lifestyle now for Lebron, and I think people are thinking he's meaning location. So maybe trying to settle down in a better area of the country.

That's bizarre imo.

Even if his performances haven't dipped, he is approaching the twilight of his career in terms of age and miles on the body.

Don't know why he'd make it all about lifestyle now when he probably only has a few years left at the top.

Once you retire you can make it all about lifestyle, but while he's playing he should be trying to maximize his legacy- which means joining whatever team will best help him succeed.

The glamorous city/nightlife can wait 5 years, he has the rest of his life post retirement to live it up.

That's my opinion anyway.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
StLGooner wrote:D-Wade came out and said that it's about lifestyle now for Lebron, and I think people are thinking he's meaning location. So maybe trying to settle down in a better area of the country.

That's bizarre imo.

Even if his performances haven't dipped, he is approaching the twilight of his career in terms of age and miles on the body.

Don't know why he'd make it all about lifestyle now when he probably only has a few years left at the top.

Once you retire you can make it all about lifestyle, but while he's playing he should be trying to maximize his legacy- which means joining whatever team will best help him succeed.

The glamorous city/nightlife can wait 5 years, he has the rest of his life post retirement to live it up.

Tbf he was banging on about family relocating in his post game interview.

Still as you say, bit of a strange one, he's so rich who cares, you can move anywhere you want when the games done.

Maybe his family are getting fked off with moving? ......... well there goes Lebron's legacy.

He's gonna end up being his wifes b*tch AND GSW's b*tch for the rest of his days.

To be great sacrifices have to be made, I'm sure Jordan could of done better than Chiraq, but he chose greatness.

Lebron is so weak sometimes.

If he had gone somewhere and created a dynasty, GSW may of never ever happened, same sh*t he's doing now, gifting them the league.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:40 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Go to the Lakers if you don't want to compete.

He won't even make the Finals with them, the West is stacked and the Lakers are abysmal.

Might as well stay in Cleveland.

He should join the Sixers or link back up with Kyrie in Boston.

Lakers without LeBron >> Cavs without LeBron

Trade Deng. Re-sign Randle. Get PG, which lures LeBron.

Starters: Ball, George, Ingram, James, Lopez/Randle

Bench: Randle/Lopez, Kuzma, Thomas?/veteran PG, Hart, Caldwell-Pope, veteran center

Though young in a couple areas, that's a top 3 team in the West and one that can take Golden State and Houston to 7 games tbh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imo, Boston is the best fit for him; it makes the Celtics an instant top 3 NBA team, and gives LBJ the easiest path to the Finals for the next few seasons unless Philly or Toronto pull off some black magic; however, I don't know if he'd go to Boston because of his rivalry with them, although that might not matter now.

But if LeBron were to go to Boston, then they'll need to trade Kyrie.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:33 am

Difference is LeBron can still make the Finals with the Cavs because the East is weak af.

If he joins the Lakers he won't even make the western conference Finals.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:19 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

That's bizarre imo.

Maybe trying to balance the two and get settled now? :dontknow: Not that far fetched of an idea. Find a good place to live and play to where you know you may also want to retire.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Difference is LeBron can still make the Finals with the Cavs because the East is weak af.

If he joins the Lakers he won't even make the western conference Finals.

San Antonio!!!!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:56 am

Draymond is going to turn down a contract extension and try for a super-max next season lmaooooo

What if this brings AD to the Bay?

Klay + Green for Davis.

Steph, Durant, and AD?!

Weaker defensively, but damn.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:01 am

Durant should leave
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Durant should leave

Not happening.

Durrant is happy stepping all over LeBron every final and collecting finals MVP's.

Warriors will mainly stay intact I recon.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Klay will probably, think his father even came out and said he won't sign an extension.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Kawhi Leonard wants to leave the Spurs and join the Lakers.

This changes everything.

Link up with LeBron?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby StLGooner » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Had a feeling he was wanting to leave, or maybe I heard that somewhere. Didn't hear he wanted to join the Lakers though, but yea that is big.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports